Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
nice place to shop
Delivery was fast, price was good but A few of the pods leak and I can’t figure out why
@every other mouth i get a bad tasting tank what can you do about that other wise every thing is ok except shipping takes along time some times
Nozzles on bottles are too large, have to force in cartridges. Lids on bottle do not open easily. Sometimes have to use plyers.
Always very good with deliveries being on time. But this time I placed an order several weeks ago and still haven't gotten my order. Possible more delays with delivery services?
Long charge, plentiful juice tank, cool draw. Best unit I've found so far.
Electric Tobacconist: please offer complete replacement pods, as the pods without drip spouts or coils are pointless.
definitely no complaints with this one. it's got a nice smoothness and I'm definitely happy it isn't saturated in sweetness and vanilla. rumor has it this will be discontinued?? hope it's just a rumor.
Loved this product glad I finally found a way to get it
They’re good products. Could package a little better one of my bottles cap got busted and a lot of the juice was waisted . But other than that I’d shop with y’all again. Hopefully y’all can fix this so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.
Good products for a great price.
This particular flavor was not as berry tasting as I had thought it would be but it did deliver on the "cool" factor, overall a very good brand and an exceptional value.
I received this juices pretty quickly and enjoyed the flavors. Only thing I might’ve been wishing was if it had a stronger mint or menthol taste.
I really only use these pod units. They are easy to clean and maintain and I can just toss them in any pocket to take wherever I go without having to worry about them breaking. I have several different brands but the renovo seems to give the best flavor for my nic juice. My only complaint is sometimes the draw gets a little juice in my mouth.
Have been using ET for over 2 years and have been extremely satisfied. Easy online ordering, always fast shipping. Great prices on many products.
You need to add an option on the sight, “Continue ordering”
Great prices and availability. It takes sometime over 24hrs for my order to be received by USPS. So plan ahead.
It’s 4 not 5 cuz I received a bottle that leaks. Shipping was kind of slow which is expected these days. I def love the free shipping at $35 )I think that’s right)
Was very easy to fill and activate and I have arthritis in my fingers. Gave it a 4 because the mouthpiece does get very hot very quickly.
Starting to get a little spendy but I'll be back good product
Good product. Just wish it was a larger size
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 34,028 reviews