Foot Locker Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Foot Locker deliver?

How can I contact Foot Locker?

Tell us how Foot Locker made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Some of the worst service I have ever come across. I got sent the wrong product after waiting a week for delivery. I now need to call the courier, arrange a time for them to collect it (can’t be a precise time) and then wait for a refund. I spoke to CS and their ‘policy’ is they can’t put you through to a manager. They must get a LOT of complaints. What a joke of a company. It’s not the first time they’ve provided a terrible service. Will not shop with them ever again"
Are you Foot Locker? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered over three weeks ago in time for Christmas. It wasn’t delivered on the day it was meant to, no caRd was left to suggest it was else where I had to try and track it down myself. DHL didn’t know whether it was out for delivery or at the depot. I contacted customer service at foot locker who didn’t know either, nor could they issue me a new shipment I had to wait for them to respond. Eventually I received an email saying that it was delivered to a completely wrong address?! No apology, no explanation just a request to go to a random unconnected address that was no where near where I lived. I went there because I was desperate for my delivery in time for Christmas even though this already is not acceptable and surprise... they had not received a delivery. The manager of the shop that they suggested it was delivered to said no one delivered there and there’s definitely been no one from DHL visit with any parcel. So where was my delivery? I got back in touch with customer service at footlocker who said they needed to investigate again. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, it is footlockers problem to investigate I shouldn’t be left without a delivery that I have paid for, why was a replacement not sent?! Or a refund issued. At this point it was now over a week after it was meant to be delivered?! They have ruined a child’s Christmas she had nothing to open from me this year I am absolutely disgusted that arrangements were not made to rectify this problem. Are you really telling me that a multimillion pound company can not even send a replacement or issue a refund when they’re at fault for not delivering my parcel on time? As the customer I do not care if they have to take this up with DHL that should be in their own time and expense NOT mine. It is now the 4th January and I have only just received confirmation that my refund has been issued, when I’ve asked for a refund over 5 times. I am disgusted with them as a company and will be taking this higher to ofcom, not acceptable. and can not believe no compensation has been offered for the stress and lack of service provided."
"I tried to buy my 4 sons a pair of sneakers for Christmas. I made sure to order them in enough time to get here before the holidays but only 2 of the 4 pairs came. After being on hold for more than 30 minutes, I finally get through to someone for her to tell me that they no longer had the shoes in stock. But it didn't say that online when I picked out the shoes! And then the lady proceed to tell me that it takes them 3-4 hours to process the orders but in the meantime the shoes that you just PAID FOR can become unavailable! So you mean to tell me that you guys took my money right away but somebody else got the shoes that I ordered! And then it's gonna take 5-7 business days to put my money back?! It didn't take 5-7 business to take my money! I was very, very upset and disgusted the way they did business! And I don't think I'll be spending any more money at footlocker! I buy my 4 boys shoes every 3-4 months so they won't be getting my continuing business! I'll spend my hard earned money somewhere where they appreciate my business!"
"OMW! i wished I had seen the reviews before I ordered online ,I am having the same issue , I ordered and paid and have not received any items or refund, is there any way that we can report Foot Locker because this is def FRAUD!"
"Got sent wrong size trainers. Returned and ordered again only to be sent wrong colour. Emails and customer support ticket ignored and so had to spend hours on phone to get a return label. Awful service just before Christmas! Ordered from JD Sports and got the right item the next day!"
"I order some shoes and never received a confirmation email. Money was taken out of my account and tried calling customer service but no one either answered or the phone was busy. Eventually I received a refund but now I have no gift for my wife for Christmas. This is unacceptable"
"THEY DON'T DESERVE EVEN ONE STAR Couldn't sign into my account using the correct info. Clicked many times for link to reset password. Never got it. Live chat is always shut down for no reason during business hours. Customer service never answered after 70 minutes. Emailed Customer service. Never got a reply. If they had good prices it may be worth tolerating the lack of customer service, but they don't, they're expensive as hell. Will never buy from them again ...won't even go into their stores anymore. Plenty of other places."
"I would give zero stars if I could. Ordered a pair of shoes for Christmas and after one week said could not fulfill order! This was days before Christmas and the one gift that my son wanted! Thanks for dashing my child’s Santa wish! Staff was awful on the corporate line and did not even care! Never shop there again!"
"Tried canceling an order through Customer Service but they can't do that so I asked if they can change the shipping address and said they can't do that. What can you do? What's the point of having a customer service department if you can't do these basic things that other companies' customer service department perform on a regular basis. Also, this problem wouldn't have happened if they said they haven't falsely advertised guaranteed shipping before a certain date. Not to mention the sneakers they ship out are often with bad defects. Never shopping here again and I advise others to stay away as well."
"I ordered 2 pairs of Jordan hydro retro 13 sandals and i only received 1 pair from the UPS i got ripped off i tried calling customer service multiple times but no answer and eventually the calls weren't even going today it's like a fraud website or something I recommend they get shutdown or get new management that was my first and last purchase from footlocker.com whoever says they have good service is lying I wish I can print out my confirmation receipt on here to prove to everyone I got ripped off"
"***AVOID AT ALL COSTS - This is the first time I have bought from Footlocker and it will most definitely be my last. The store Manager is rude and disrespectful and the customer service is disgusting. If you have a problem or there is a fault with your purchase god help. Wish I had done some research on the company before I used them it would have saved me a lot of hassle. ***AVOID ***"
"Footlocker is on of the best shoes stores that I know. The staff is super friendly and they always give the shoes that I need. There is never anything wrong with the shoes that are delivered to my house. Going to Footlocker is just a wonderful experience."
"It’s not that I had a bad experience with your company. It’s kind of troublesome when employees cheat their way to get higher points on their commission. Management knows about it but nothing being done about the situation. If I purchased a pair of sneakers and I tell the cashier the persons name who helped me,and they will put somebody elses name that didn’t help me, and taking away that person commission is not right by law. So I believe that’s stealing. So whoever that cashiers name is she should be fired or let her sales sneakers. Get her off the being the cashier. This is going on at King of Prussia Mall. Please found a way to solve this issue."
"Good customer service"
"Its nice can choice different variety of product"
"Shocking customer service these guys are fraud."
"Good customer service"
"Order off line 130 pounds trainer never turned up and refusing to give me money nack or send over trainer no starts rude and nor helpful"
"Customer service could be better. Overall shoe purchase was good. I have purchased the all black pair of Nike Air about 6 month ago and I love them. They are comfortable and soft. I also purchased a white pain one week ago for my birthday and so far so good. No shoe complaints."
"Worse customer service, EVER! The only reason they actually deserve the one star vs zero is because they actually ended up doing their job. I walked in store #7580 with an online order return, invoice in hand and Tamara (the manager) said she needed to see the order confirmation email. I explained I don't keep emails like that once the order is received and nowhere on the refund policy does it state that being necessary for free returns. Nor is it displayed anywhere in the store. She said no email, no refund. My options was to find the email or use the return label. I could find other emails pertaining to that purchase but they wouldn't suffice. I explained I shouldn't have to use the label and lose $7 for a policy they made up! I called their customer service line in store and after a very long hold time, reached Leah who informed me the email confirmation wasn't necessary for a return and if Tamara absolutely needed it, they could have easily called Footlocker line and been provided it. I could gather from Tamara's conversation that Leah asked why they needed it and Tamara said their GM told them that was the policy. Tamara threatened not to help me several times because she didn't have to. Called me rude and threatened to call security all while telling Leah on the line that she was going to help me and the "Leah and I were making this a big deal". For the record, my "rudeness" was telling them what they were asking me for was not necessary nor policy and I took her pic so I could have her name tag as I didn't have a pen. (she said taking her pic was illegal lol). I hope both managers in store are reprimanded and trained properly or Footlocker needs to correct the print on their refund policy. I've been trying to file an official complaint since the very day this happened and have been getting the run around!"
Foot Locker is rated 2.81 based on 37 reviews