Foot Locker Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Foot Locker

How would you rate Foot Locker ?

"Worse customer service, EVER! The only reason they actually deserve the one star vs zero is because they actually ended up doing their job. I walked in store #7580 with an online order return, invoice in hand and Tamara (the manager) said she needed to see the order confirmation email. I explained I don't keep emails like that once the order is received and nowhere on the refund policy does it state that being necessary for free returns. Nor is it displayed anywhere in the store. She said no email, no refund. My options was to find the email or use the return label. I could find other emails pertaining to that purchase but they wouldn't suffice. I explained I shouldn't have to use the label and lose $7 for a policy they made up! I called their customer service line in store and after a very long hold time, reached Leah who informed me the email confirmation wasn't necessary for a return and if Tamara absolutely needed it, they could have easily called Footlocker line and been provided it. I could gather from Tamara's conversation that Leah asked why they needed it and Tamara said their GM told them that was the policy. Tamara threatened not to help me several times because she didn't have to. Called me rude and threatened to call security all while telling Leah on the line that she was going to help me and the "Leah and I were making this a big deal". For the record, my "rudeness" was telling them what they were asking me for was not necessary nor policy and I took her pic so I could have her name tag as I didn't have a pen. (she said taking her pic was illegal lol). I hope both managers in store are reprimanded and trained properly or Footlocker needs to correct the print on their refund policy. I've been trying to file an official complaint since the very day this happened and have been getting the run around!"
"Ordered size 5 converses in a WOMEN'S size and a size 5 in a MEN'S size turned up and it was only 1 shoe. Customer service has stopped updating me and I have to keep on calling them and all they are doing is apologising and blaming the courier.... I read reviews on another site and MANY people had the same problem as me. This is clearly not the courier's fault but the fault of the incompetent staff that not only are dumb enough to not read a peice of paper that says women's size 5 and put men's size 5 in a box but also FORGET TO PUT THE SECOND SHOE IN THE BOX. Absolutely unbelievable. I am Disgusted"
"Hello, I am purchasing a pair of size 14 basketball shoes for my son. I like all average parents have a budget to shop on. I told myt son I could by him a pair of NIKE basket ball shoes this year. Well the shoes he picked out happen to cost $120 dollars. I like all parents want to provide for our children. Well I had a coupon for 15% off $75 order and of course it did not take it. Imagine that a printed coupon not being honored. I think that is bad business. Thanks from all the mom trying to afford your shoes!!"
"Footlocker customer service France (spoke to OLIVIA), (tel:08 05 54 07 86) is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER DEALT WITH! So incredibly RUDE I’m still shocked at what just happened. I called for a general question about the timeframe of the availability of a product. 1) The person I talked to named Olivia didn’t let me finish and said she could not help me. Fine so I politely asked what that customer service line was for and she hung up on me. 2) I call back the same person Olivia picks up and all I have time to say is that “I would like to”. I called back to ask to speak to a manager. Very legitimate right? Most people would want to talk to a manager after being treated this way!! This left me STUNNED and UPSET. 3) I call a third time and and she hangs up on me right away. 4) Finally a young guy picks up the phone, (Olivia probably passed him the phone) and as soon as I kindly asked to speak to a manager he tells me that they don’t transfer calls. I lost it after that——— REALLY?!??? Then WHAT IS YOUR PHONE CUSTOMER SEVICE FOR???!!! I was treated like piece of trash by OLIVIA at the France’s footlocker “customer service” phone number. Why? How is this behavior acceptable? How to you train your people???!!??? That’s how you treat customers without whom you wouldn’t have a business. What happened to me just now is NOT OK. I’m going to do something about this. I just wanted you to know that. I not going to let this fly. I was in customer service in my younger days and if I would’ve treated a customer this way I would’ve gotten fired on the spot; but that’s in the United States and customer service there is always exceptionally good. FOOTLOCKER YOUVE JUST LOST A CUSTOMER. I’m going to write reviews everywhere about how you treated me."
"they keep my size in shoes in stock and their not like other retailers who just order a small amount of every size."
"I recently bought a pair of Nike Air Jordan 1's Red Flyknit. The customer advisor was super knowledgeable about trainers and we tried on 5 different pairs before coming to a decision. He gave me his honest opinion on each which also helped make a decision"
"They had a great selection of shoes and out of all the ones I picked they had them all in my size. Really pleased with my birthday purchases"
"I have never written a review but this is my 2nd bad experience with ordering with Foot Locker. I placed an order 2 weeks ago for a Nike jacket my grandson wanted for Christmas. I received an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation. After 2 phone calls to customer service and having to hold for 30 min one time and 20 the other, I was told that it mysteriously disappeared before making it to the post office!!! This is one happy grandmother a week before Christmas!!!"
"Purchased a pair of Adidas NMD 1 in store. friendly staff very helpful great advice."
"Good communication, quick delivery, one item returned no fuss."
"good prize,good quality,good customer service"
"Good communication regarding receiving payment and delivery"
"Lots of great styles and colours price ok as well"
"I got the sneakers I like"
"They was welcoming and made you feel comfortable. Kept me updateded and most importantly didn't take long!"
"Item arrived in timely manner from europe to uk , trainers as described new with no problems perfect ."
"Very good customer service"
"Best sneaker shop in the world big range of the best sneakers"
Foot Locker is rated 3.67 based on 18 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!