Foot Locker Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Foot Locker

How would you rate Foot Locker ?

(optional)

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
kingfrazier32

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Foot Locker in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kingfrazier32
"they keep my size in shoes in stock and their not like other retailers who just order a small amount of every size."
Luke Churchill
"I recently bought a pair of Nike Air Jordan 1's Red Flyknit. The customer advisor was super knowledgeable about trainers and we tried on 5 different pairs before coming to a decision. He gave me his honest opinion on each which also helped make a decision"
"They had a great selection of shoes and out of all the ones I picked they had them all in my size. Really pleased with my birthday purchases"
Unhappycustomer
Unverified Reviewer
"I have never written a review but this is my 2nd bad experience with ordering with Foot Locker. I placed an order 2 weeks ago for a Nike jacket my grandson wanted for Christmas. I received an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation. After 2 phone calls to customer service and having to hold for 30 min one time and 20 the other, I was told that it mysteriously disappeared before making it to the post office!!! This is one happy grandmother a week before Christmas!!!"
Scott Harrison
"Purchased a pair of Adidas NMD 1 in store. friendly staff very helpful great advice."
Angie Ryan
"Good communication, quick delivery, one item returned no fuss."
JUSTYNA RUDKIEWICZ
"good prize,good quality,good customer service"
"Good communication regarding receiving payment and delivery"
Linda Muir
"Lots of great styles and colours price ok as well"
Alex Rios
"I got the sneakers I like"
"They was welcoming and made you feel comfortable. Kept me updateded and most importantly didn't take long!"
Peter
"Item arrived in timely manner from europe to uk , trainers as described new with no problems perfect ."
"Very good customer service"
Daniel White
"Best sneaker shop in the world big range of the best sneakers"
Foot Locker is rated 4.43 based on 14 reviews