Foot Locker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foot Locker
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Foot Locker made you happy
Do not order from here. I tried to order Jordan 1 mids and every shoe I clicked on was either unavailable or sold out. Please buy elsewhere this site ain't it.
Posted 1 hour ago
Gargabe site, fake inventory. Just closed the damn site!
The Worst online shopping experience. First of all , I ordered few shoes , one of them for my husband birthday. The shoes arrived one week after without my husband shoes. Two days after I got the shipment ( !!! ) they sent me an email saying that one of my purchases canceled because it’s out of stock !! I was so disappointed because my gift didn’t arrive . I called the manager and she told me that things like that can happened ?! She offered me $10 gift card for the next order. which was ridiculous! Second, the sneakers which I ordered for me was too small , I couldn’t find any form on the website. Apparently they don’t have a return label and you need to pay for the shipment by yourself !!!
Worst site Ive shopped on , everytime you click an item its either not available or for shoes when you select your size its never there , they really need to update their site faster . They use the same system than eastbay.com . really bad site...
Horrible and rude customer service!!!! I went on their website to order some new shoes and noticed that all my points had expired less than a week ago. I called up customer service to see if I could get them back, a measly 30,000 points so I could a gift card. When I told the resolution specialist that I would shop some where else if they didn’t, and the specialist replied back with “ you don't buy anything here anyways”. I have been buying all of my shoes here ever since I got my first paycheck!!! (OVER TEN YEARS) NEVER AGAIN!!!
Try to buy a hype shoe this morning and the website never open, maybe they the site crash i dont know. Please dont promote something you cant manage later. Your site is a joke!
Your website dosent work.. Very frustrating.. Very frustrating.. Very frustrating
Appalling company. They steal your money, send faulty goods and then refuse a refund. Customer service is designed to make life as difficult as possible. They will just ask for your order number over and over and over again. They have now received my returned shoes and still no refund. I have been given a time frame of 7 weeks. Absolutely disgusted with this company.
Ordered my shoes 3/29 got here today on 3/31. Just a bit confused why it said usps for the mailing but came through ups. Shoes came in near perfect condition and packaged pretty well wish it had some filler paper for the contents but can't complain 4/5 stars just for the first bit of my review. If they're this consistent with orders, I'll continue shopping online.
I ordered my sandles on Sunday and got them on Wednesday.Three days that’s good service.Good fit. Thanks
Footlocker KSA give not give me a legitimate item.. for 3 consecutive orders my pairs is worst specially the spike area not like the original... what happen footlocker?
By far the worst experience i have had from a retailer. I returned a pair of faulty trainers and was promised a refund. Over a month later and i still haven't been paid. Customer service repeatedly make false promises and fob me off. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
The worst online shopping site in the business. Surprised Footlocker is not yet out of business
Online sneakers buying for a hype shoes are hard to get it on their site right now. Please fix this problem. Bots are taking away a lot of your customers including me.
I think I will start doing in store shopping. Online makes it so confusing. Instead of them just taking out an whole payment for my purchase they are doing it separately and I didn't even get no shoes yet smh. Maybe next time I will just get my order shipped to a store and see if that makes a difference if not I'll just start shopping back in store.
Footlocker canada online store is the worst anybody can ever visit to. I reserved two sneakers through my VIP account and just few hours before the launch they kicked me out of reservations and whats worst is when i tried to buy as guest , the website got so busy on the start time of launch , they queued me and right after 30 mins, sneakers were sold out. Looks like footlocker is just selling to resellers.
Footlocker has the worst delivery service known to man been waiting 10 working days for shoes I ordered for a valentines present and they still haven’t arrived and the ordering process is pathetic they want your bank details along with account number and sort code I’ve never experienced anything like it in my life will never shop there again
This complaint is directed at Foot Locker because it's the parent company to Champs Sports. Before drafting this complaint, I researched Foot Locker to understand their philosophy, and in doing so discovered that CEO Richard Johnson launched a business campaign for kids and defined it as "a purpose of empowering and inspiring youth culture." I have purchased a lot of shoes from Champs over the past few years. Mostly for my young kids but sometimes for gifts. The customer service has been good and the selections are fine. This complaint is solely about the inappropriate music we heard playing loudly over the Champs intercom during our shopping visit where the song lyrics liberally dropped F-bombs and MF-bombs. Keep in mind kids have to enter Champs stores to try on shoes so parents can't just leave them at home. Plus, this store is located in a mall next to other merchandisers where families also shop. When I complained to the checkout person, she said "It doesn't bother me." When I asked the manager about the music, he said "Corporate controls the music programming". What a shame that CEO Richard Johnson feels his higher purpose includes using profanity to "empower and inspire" impressionable children. A 2019 Forbes magazine article ends with a Johnson quote, "We have to really think about how we honestly put the customer at the center of everything we do and say, 'Hey, we get it.'" No Richard, you really don't. [References: Forbes March 29,2019 Forbes magazine article titled "Foot Locker Gets Back To Center Of Sneaker Culture By Focusing On More Than Shoes"; 2019 Money, Inc. Article: "10 Things You Didn't Know about Footlocker CEO Richard A. Johnson"]
NEVER ORDER FROM FOOTLOCKER ONLINE...EVER! My son used his Christmas money to order shoes. We read through all of their "guarantees" and I felt it was going to be ok. Nope! The shoes came as expected but did not fit. So we start the process of returning them. What a joke! None of the proper information was online. Had to call customer service to see where to send them. Cost me an extra $26 to ship them back. We waited until it was received at the warehouse and called to see when the refund would be processed. Were told 3-5 days. Waited 10 days...no refund. Called again, got someone else, was then told 30 days!! I said no way. Got a supervisor. Was told it would be processed in 72 hours. Waited 120 hours...no refund. Called again, was told another 3-5 days. I bet I will NEVER see my REFUND!! They are a scam and unless you have money to give away I recommend you never use them. This is exactly why people are scared to order online. Unacceptable Footlocker! Shame on you!!
Ordered trainers on Dec 4th as a Christmas present for my 5yr old son. Got email Dec 7th from Footlocker with a UPS tracking number stating they would be delivered Dec 9th. On Dec 10th I got an email from Footlocker saying the parcel should have arrived. I tracked it at UPS and it was showing it was still in transit and there was an issue/delay. I contacted Footlockers live customer service and got nowhere, as I wanted to confirm why they were saying it was deliverd when it clearly wasn't. I gave them all the information and all I received was multiple emails with the chat transcript from the live customer support. The email says you are able to reply, so I replied asking for an update and got nothing. I emailed, completed new live chats and still nothing. Got to January and I decided to contact UPS. They said I should get Footlocker to request a parcel trace as they're the supplier. As there's no customer service phone number to contact Footlocker, no one responds to emails or follows up on the live customer service chats, there's no way of doing that. I ended up requesting the trace via UPS myself. UPS have since said that the package is lost and requested I complete a compensation form to get the money back from them that I paid for the trainers, but this is still subject to a review, even though they've confirmed the package is lost. So after all that its now Jan 25th and I have no trainers, no repsonse at all from Footlocker, no update from UPS and no refund!! I will never order from Footlocker again!
Foot Locker is rated 1.58 based on 189 reviews