Foot Locker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foot Locker
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Foot Locker made you happy
Ordered a pair of Kamikaze IIs and when the box showed up at my house it had a huge hole punched through it. The hole went through the shipping box, shoe box, and sliced the shoes. I spent $140 on this and am pretty bummed. I've been calling the customer service line and continue to get hung up on. I've email them 4 times with pictures showing the damage, and have tried the live chat. All efforts have been fruitless and I'm not sure what to do now. Easily the worst company I've ever ordered from. Absolutely will not order from them again.
I ordered a pair of Kyrie shoe. I waited two weeks didn't get any info and then called them. They told me it was not available. Waste my time.
I ordered 2 pair of Jordan's on August11th & still haven't received them!!! On the phone with customer service & have talk to 2 associates & still NO HELP!!!! Been on hold over an hour&half just to talk to a supervisor. Do Not Order Shoes From Here!!!
I ordered shoes for my son on Aug 7th. Order # V4001308404. Those shoes have been sitting in Nashvile (per the tracking number) for 3 weeks now. I cannot get anyone on the phone or by email.
I tried for 4 days before I actually spoke to a person. Already tried chat n email before that n no response. I was on phone for over an hour to talk to 2 people who could not help me cancel an Order over 10 days old that they never even shipped my product out the store but sure took my money on the first day
Went into valley view store in Roanoke VA Aug 15, 20, my son was not wearing mask due to medical, I understand store policies about masking but the way the lady at counter handled it was completely unnecessary, shouting across the store instead of coming to us to tell us we could not come in and would have to order online! No need in humiliating customers! I will be ordering online but not here.
Very bad service! I've ordered during the 4th of July 2020, both with Footlocker and Champs Sports, instead of 8packs of socks they send me 1 pack of socks. I've ordered 3 batches of Slippers (2pairs each order) in my three orders there was only 1pair each arrived. I've been using the same freight forwarder for two years, and now they telling me they have no liability for the missing items! The company sucks! Poor customer service!
Order shoes and got a cancellation notice my card did not go through. Check with my credit card company and they said my credit card was charged. Called customer service, on hold forever. They also charged shipping on a $90 pair of shoes, finish line and nike are free shipping, I will order from them.
I bought a pair of Adidas Ultraboost from Foot Locker online and got 25% off the $250 price tag. The shoes seemed to fit well and snuggly until doing some power routines on turf and my heels would slip out of the shoe. I tried thicker socks and tightening the laces as tight as they would go but to no avail - still heel slip.
I called Foot Locker customer support and the agent said no problem: go to a store and they will find you another pair that works as an exchange or provide a refund.
Off i went to the store a couple of days later. I spoke with Pacifique, who represented himself as a manager. I provided the shoes, the bill of sale and relayed what customer support said. Pacifique was insistent on the box that the shoes came in. The box went for recycling within a week or two of receiving the shoes because I had purchased two other Ultraboost shoes on previous occasions without any issues. I really did not expect that I would be returning the shoes because of past experiences with the shoes. Pacifique said it was policy to return the shoes with the box; I had no box. In spite of virtually new shoes, a bill of sale and a delivery notification, Pacifique must have repeated his position about 5 times, would not budge on the position and was quite rude.
I suggested he speak with customer service to get this resolved. I don't know who he called but came back and said they would do an exchange.
We found a pair online that was suitable and I relayed to Pacifique that customer service said that the 25% discount could be applied. He said it was not possible; not sure why as there is a discount code on the online site. I cancelled the exchange and had them put through the refund.
I asked to speak with a manager other than Pacifique. The staff did not want to volunteer a name saying that even the first name of a manager was "private". So with the "assistant manager" and the cashier chirping at me, I left the store after 35 minutes, expecting this to be a painless, 10 minute process.
One of the worst customer experiences I have encountered; I can't see myself shopping at Foot Locker ever again, even if the price is good.
I ordered some ultra boosts that were on sale and used a coupon for 25% off every $50 spent, so I saved an additional $30 I was hype!!!! But then minutes after placing the order, they cancelled it and said the payment information was incorrect... I double checked and everything was right and my card also got charged so what gives??? I wanted my new ultra boosts!!!!!!

And now I go back on the website and the code August25 no longer works and they increased the price of the shoe.... WHYYY

Also customer service has not answered my email
Ordered trainers 30/06/20 returned through courier as they were faulty. I have been trying to contact them for 1 month as no refund given back. I have spent several hours trying to make contact with them by phone which they say could take up to an hour for it to be answered--over 1 hour still they never answered!
I have sent an email with copies of all receipts attached still no response!
A con company!!!!! Do not purchase from them.
Made an order on 5th July. Still not arrived. Been trying to contact Footlocker since 12th July with no joy. No refund. Only buy from Footlocker if you don't want your order or your money back. Complete joke.
Don’t waste your time and money never received order.They sent a com formation that the order was on its way ,checked a day later could not be tracked.contact your financial institution and stop payment.was on the phone for three days over an hour and no customer service representative. What a joke.
My son order a tracksuit too but it was never delivered! No refund has been made.
Shoes never turned up. No response to emails. Do not buy online from this company. If something goes wrong you'll get no response or refund. They are a disgrace.
Ordered nike Air force 1's for my son, they delivered the wrong size. So I sent them back 2 months ago. I am still waiting for a refund. Customer service is disgusting worst I've ever experienced in my life. No replys to emails or even answers the phone after making you waiting 59mins then call cutting out.
My order has been 7 weeks late since the shipping date on June 4th and i doubt it'll ever come. I sent 12 emails and no answers on any of them.
I ordered a 4.5 and they gave me a 6. Sent them back on 29th June, it’s now 20th July and I still haven’t received my refund!
Order size 7 trainers received a 8. Sent back on the 8th July no response no refund. Worst customer service ever. Blaming there lack of incompetence on the pandemic what a joke!!
I order 2 pairs of sneakers Online over a month ago. The tracking number in the confirmation emails comes up as invalid with the ups. Contacted footlocker by email and tried calling, still have no answer. Worst customer service ever.
Foot Locker is rated 1.67 based on 129 reviews