Foot Locker Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Foot Locker

How would you rate Foot Locker ?

"Footlocker customer service France (spoke to OLIVIA), (tel:08 05 54 07 86) is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER DEALT WITH! So incredibly RUDE I’m still shocked at what just happened. I called for a general question about the timeframe of the availability of a product. 1) The person I talked to named Olivia didn’t let me finish and said she could not help me. Fine so I politely asked what that customer service line was for and she hung up on me. 2) I call back the same person Olivia picks up and all I have time to say is that “I would like to”. I called back to ask to speak to a manager. Very legitimate right? Most people would want to talk to a manager after being treated this way!! This left me STUNNED and UPSET. 3) I call a third time and and she hangs up on me right away. 4) Finally a young guy picks up the phone, (Olivia probably passed him the phone) and as soon as I kindly asked to speak to a manager he tells me that they don’t transfer calls. I lost it after that——— REALLY?!??? Then WHAT IS YOUR PHONE CUSTOMER SEVICE FOR???!!! I was treated like piece of trash by OLIVIA at the France’s footlocker “customer service” phone number. Why? How is this behavior acceptable? How to you train your people???!!??? That’s how you treat customers without whom you wouldn’t have a business. What happened to me just now is NOT OK. I’m going to do something about this. I just wanted you to know that. I not going to let this fly. I was in customer service in my younger days and if I would’ve treated a customer this way I would’ve gotten fired on the spot; but that’s in the United States and customer service there is always exceptionally good. FOOTLOCKER YOUVE JUST LOST A CUSTOMER. I’m going to write reviews everywhere about how you treated me."
Kingfrazier32
"they keep my size in shoes in stock and their not like other retailers who just order a small amount of every size."
Luke Churchill
"I recently bought a pair of Nike Air Jordan 1's Red Flyknit. The customer advisor was super knowledgeable about trainers and we tried on 5 different pairs before coming to a decision. He gave me his honest opinion on each which also helped make a decision"
"They had a great selection of shoes and out of all the ones I picked they had them all in my size. Really pleased with my birthday purchases"
Unhappycustomer
Unverified Reviewer
"I have never written a review but this is my 2nd bad experience with ordering with Foot Locker. I placed an order 2 weeks ago for a Nike jacket my grandson wanted for Christmas. I received an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation. After 2 phone calls to customer service and having to hold for 30 min one time and 20 the other, I was told that it mysteriously disappeared before making it to the post office!!! This is one happy grandmother a week before Christmas!!!"
Scott Harrison
"Purchased a pair of Adidas NMD 1 in store. friendly staff very helpful great advice."
Angie Ryan
"Good communication, quick delivery, one item returned no fuss."
JUSTYNA RUDKIEWICZ
"good prize,good quality,good customer service"
"Good communication regarding receiving payment and delivery"
Linda Muir
"Lots of great styles and colours price ok as well"
Alex Rios
"I got the sneakers I like"
"They was welcoming and made you feel comfortable. Kept me updateded and most importantly didn't take long!"
Peter
"Item arrived in timely manner from europe to uk , trainers as described new with no problems perfect ."
"Very good customer service"
Daniel White
"Best sneaker shop in the world big range of the best sneakers"
Foot Locker is rated 4.20 based on 15 reviews