NOW TV Reviews

Based on 105 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week

Tell us how NOW TV made you happy
The broadband has been getting increasingly bad over a period of about 6 months. The connection from the router is terrible giving me one bar just one room over from it. We've told them we're leaving due to being offered a better package at the same price we were paying from them from Virgin and the wifi has been terrible ever since. Can't wait for it to be transferred over on Friday. Shocking wifi
Too expensive. Advertisements when you are paying 15€ for each package....
I'd give no stars if I could. I ordered this for my elderly mum using my contact details and my credit card. When they didn't deliver I found I couldn't cancel, they wanted my mum too. Utterly stupid and ridiculous. Virgin were amazing, really helpful and understanding. I'd steer well clear of Now TV
AVOID. Unethical practice. Signed up for a trial period to watch one film. 7 days later, (and due only to notifications from PayPal) it transpires I had somehow signed up for THREE services (Entertainment, Cinema & Boost (or categories to that effect). The customer service phone lines do not accept calls regarding TV services (which in itself is a red flag) and trying to make any changes or complaints you are only directed to their ‘Community’. Where hopeless customers are left to try and guess the answer to each others queries. Never have I had such an appalling, deceitful and unethical experience with a subscription service. When I finally managed to get through to a real person via a chat function (by googling the situation), I was advised that I had been sent an email advising me on what I had signed up for and that I should have read that (On reading some other reviews it seems this is their practice to get customers auto signed up for additional services). As I explained, if I think I have signed up to a subscription to watch a movie, why would I check an email to see if I had been signed up for additional services I didn’t want nor know about. Thankfully I managed to get a refund on everything, this was the only thing I can in any way describe as ‘positive’ in my Interaction with this company. Hopefully they won’t continue to take payment (as I have also read from other reviews) as I wish to take this complaint further and until it has been resolved they won’t cancel your account. Probably another way of scamming customers out of money. My advice - Wait 3 months, whatever you want to watch now will be available elsewhere then. AVOID.
I recently had a highly unsatisfactory experience with NOW TV, and I feel compelled to share my disappointment with others. My encounter with this company has been marred by ongoing payment issues and a complete lack of support from their customer service team. First and foremost, I discovered that NOW TV had been deducting payments from my account without my knowledge or consent. Shockingly, this had been going on for an extended period of time, and I was completely unaware of these unauthorized charges. When I reached out to NOW TV's customer service for an explanation and resolution, I was met with a frustrating lack of assistance. The customer service representatives I spoke to were unhelpful, dismissive, and seemed disinterested in resolving my issue. They provided no clear explanation for the unauthorized charges and offered no viable solutions to rectify the situation. It was evident that they lacked the necessary training and empathy to handle customer concerns effectively. Furthermore, NOW TV's communication regarding my account and payments was abysmal. I never received any statements, receipts, or notifications about my subscription or the charges being deducted from my account. This lack of transparency is unacceptable and raises serious concerns about their business practices. Overall, my experience with NOW TV has been nothing short of a nightmare. The ongoing payment issues, coupled with the unhelpful and dismissive customer service, have left me feeling frustrated and taken advantage of. I strongly advise others to exercise caution when considering a subscription with NOW TV, as their lack of transparency and poor customer service make for an incredibly disappointing experience. I sincerely hope that NOW TV takes this feedback seriously and makes the necessary improvements to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future. Customers deserve better treatment and transparency when entrusting their hard-earned money to a service provider.
Lousy customer service, random large charges added to bill for service not provided. Indian call centre staff unhelpful and rude. Do not have anything to do with Now TV Broadband.
Absolutely poor service always freezes shocking avoid at all costs
Absolutely tragic. I have never come across such awful service. No customer support whatsoever, can’t get hold of anyone and cannot cancel account as they keep charging me. I had to go to the bank to end it. Backward is not a good enough word. Be careful with setting up anything with amateur company.
Awful, malicious company.
Charge you £20 a month then put football on the red button so cannot watch it what's the point keep away
They Charged me the extra £6:00 because I never contacted them to not cancel the extras on top. It's a great way they get you. The customer service woman said: you should have read the instructions then!! Maybe I should have, but life has more important things going on than trying to remember when to cancel the add-ons!!
Terrible experience and a laughable… Terrible experience and a laughable website/app I was billed twice and it is almost impossible to talk to anyone. When I did they informed me this was impossible (I had screen shots of bank statements) and said it was a fault of iTunes. Date of experience: 24 September 2023
Like others I wanted to watch the US Open Tennis 2023. I googled Sky Sports who came up with Now TV Sports. When I signed up I was told that as we already have Now TV as part of our package with BT TV that account would be billed for £34.99 monthly on the basis that I can cancel at any time. I got an e-mail from Now TV saying our BT a/c would be billed. A) Like other customers I'm appalled that it was not made clear you can only watch live matches (Stan TV in Australia and Discover + in Europe both offer recorded matches). B) I got an e-mail from Now TV saying our BT account would be billed for the monthly amount. As I only wanted it for one month (and repeat, they said I could cancel any time) and being so disgusted I'm not going to even bother watching the finals. I went into our BT account and cannot find any way of cancelling the subscription so I am making a complaint. I suggest others who have suffered in the same way do the same. It's the only way they'll do anything about it.
Got now tv to watch US Open tennis. Checked that this was included. In teality I get very few matches and the programmes end half way through a match. Then a QR code comes up and says sign in tk sky sports to watch. I dont have sky sports. Thats why i got now tv to watch sky sports. All a big con to get u to sign upto sky dports channels which i cant afford.
Misleading information. It was very convenient to attract a customer to watch US Open 2023 but it does not say specifically the content will not be available on demand. Only live matches. Who is going to give me my money back? What a disgrace.
They lied !!!!!!! They said that by subscribing to their platform I would have access to all tenis matches in the US open and once paid I realised that they only had rights to broadcast TWO matches per day !!!! Do not fall in their trap! They trick you !!!!
4 times they have been to connect broadband and still not connected. Still the same reason, it needs 2 people but why haven't 2 people arrived on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th visits! You couldn't make it up. 1 star is too much. Tim
SCAM!!! WE HAVE A CONTRACT FOR ONE YEAR OF 22 £ FOR BROADBAND. THEY SUDDENLY CHARGE US 25.50 £ SAYING IT IS IN OUR CONTRACT TO RAISE THE PRICE WHEN THEY NEED BUT OUR PAYMENT CONTRACT IS FOR ONE YEAR PAY 22£!!! THIS IS A SCAM AS THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING TO FIX IT!
I finished my contract for Broadband but Now tv have taken £31.50 out of my account even though I’m with another provider. THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING MY E MAILS AND HAVE NIT REFUNDED ME.
such a scam. unnecessary content, and quality is bad. if you want to cancel your membership they will require impossible requirements. like it should be canceled within 24h and all the components should be canceled individually. blah bla bla
NOW TV is rated 1.5 based on 105 reviews