Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
I love it
ordered 3 items, all were cheap material and varied in how they fit. when i tried to leave reviews, they got deleted. shein says they dont delete critical reviews, but that's what just happened. i'm guessing thats why nearly every product has nearly 4.5+ stars, so disappointing.
My experience with Shein was absolutely smooth. I ordered on 14.04.2021 and received my parcel on 23.04.2021(Johannesburg, South Africa). Communication was good and the items I bought were perfect 👌
My last order was lovely .resieved my latest order today and I'm terribly disappointed .tops are I'll fitting cheaply made .shall not order again . shame as so lovely clothing . Seemed no effort went into making them
I’m still waiting for order since , they don’t respond to the emails.. worried it’s been 3 months now
I just ordered some items I hope this is not a scam as warned by many.
ordered 7 packages and only got 4 spent thousands of dollars on them
I ordered a variety of items (a couple of tops, silk flowers, collapsible bowl, etc) to see the quality and delivery time. I received my shipment in 8 days (Indiana). Everything was of the quality that I would expect. The two tops were not thin at all. I would like to order more but do have my reservations due to the number of negative reviews. However, my first order has been quite adequate.
Love Shein . It is decent quality for the price you pay. My kids use it for upto date throw away items
Never received shipment and a nightmare to get credits and never for correct amount be warned do not do business with them!
I spent $160 on stationary mostly on stickers. All of them are rubbish. The quality is what you can find in one dollar shop. DO NOT BUY ANY STATIONARY from this website. I feel like they scammed me! NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was such a disappointment and insult for someone who loves the stationary!!!!!
mktmizzle Apr 13, 2021, 9:03 GMT+8 Never received Order #GSHMKV00U0006QP. It says that it was signed for, but I never got the product.I then found out, that it was never signed although they're cite claimed it was. They gave a verification email, which I did respond and said this, but I guess it was none of there concern, because I never signed that I got the product. I was basically then called a thief, and never got my product. The cite has disconnected phone numbers and terrible technical support as well. I have contacted the BBB, so hopefully I hear from them soon. So danger l, beware.
Had a lost package. They wouldn’t file a claim that it was missing so I was out $118 dollars. Never will order from this company again!!
Like the other reviewer said it's April 13th I was supposed to get my package 2 days ago and I didn't now the items are out of stock totally sad about it NEVER shipping this site again. They waited till my package was clearly super late and there was clearly no updates to the tracking ... now they order me "reshipment" when the items are out of stock and told me I'll have to wait another 14 days for shipping .... WORST SHOPPING EXPEIRNCE EVER. I paid 2 weeks ago just for this bs.
Today is the 13 April 2021 I supposed to receive my package today bt I didn't get it it was supposed to arrive between 10 to 13 April..from February I am waiting today I received nothing supper disappointed 😞
Absolutely shambles of a company! Do not order from them. I ordered two dresses back in January 2021. Received one dress in mid February. It was very poor quality and didn’t look anything like the photo. The fabric is cheap and the colour was completely different. When I hasn’t received my second dress at the beginning of March I emailed only to be told the dress wasn’t in stock! Which I would not have know unless I chased them about my order. So I asked for a refund on the 18th March. I was told I would receive the refund in 3-7 working days!! Guess what I have still not received the refund. I now email them daily and the refund date changes daily from a few days to 20 days!! Today it has been 21 days. Here are some of their poor inconsistent emails.... On 18 Mar 2021, at 03:13, Bettefashion Really sorry for the unpleasant shopping experience.​ Ok, we will arrange the refund to you for Black Vintage V Neck Cotton-Blend Dresses as soon as possible, money will get back to your account about 3~7 working day after bank approval, please check in the meantime. On 9th April Sorry for delay your kind reply .We did apply for a refund for you, but due to the large number of applicants, it may take some time,it normally takes 10-20 business days for the refund to appear on your bank account . Please check your account carefully later. Thanks for your patience and kind understanding. Best regards, Thea Strongly advise all to AVOID
The clothing chart is correct, but the merchandise does not follow it. The dresses look the same size, all of them small even though I requested a large. When I link to the return policy I need to pay for the entire process. I do not recommend to anyone to ourchase from this company so Untrustworthy and deceiving.
I love the designs and quality and shipments are faster than any online stores i shopped before, i certainly recommend it over store cheap brands like urban planet or sirens or forever 21
I’m not sure why there is all this negative reviews. I have bought many items on Shein and YES some are good and some not so good, however there is sizing and measurements mentioned clearly on the items and reviews from a lot of customers with attached photos! Many times I’ve had issues with items they sorted it out for me always and refunded if needed. Their customer services is good as they reply and help and shipping times ofcourse depends on where you live. The prices are reasonable compared to many brands and some clothes quality is excellent and some not so much so if you have issues please message them don’t scare away customers from reviews like this if you don’t bother shopping and choosing items correctly!
The clothes I ordered for my granddaughter turning 14 and petite might fit a 8 year old but way to much sexual orientation!!! I’m so mad !!!
Shein is rated 2.06 based on 980 reviews