Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
I placed an order on the 17th of June, received the items two weeks later. Not a problem as Covid-19 I'm sure played part to the delay. The items were a hit and miss and you really get what you paid for. My issue is that I sent back 2 items for a refund. I posted the items on the 2nd of July and according to the tracker they received it on the 4th of July. No refund, no acknowledged email, my account shows that the items have not been received by them yet the postal tracker says different. I cannot find any contact details, I tweeted them and got no reply. It's hard as there is no 'office' to contact and it is coming up to a month and I've got not heard from anyone. Really disappointed.
Got my order in exactly 10 days. Great quality and absolutely in love ! My whole review is here with pictures in my blog! https://y0urfashionblogger.wordpress.com/2020/07/23/shein-review/
I absolutely love Shein! The clothes were great quality and I washed them first with no issues. Wrote a whole post and overhaul here I had a wonderful experience with them. Got all of my order in 10 days exactly and everything was perfect. https://y0urfashionblogger.wordpress.com/2020/07/23/shein-review/
Shocking after sales care
Placed an order on May 5, 2020. Still have not received package and it is now July 23, 2020. There is no way to contact this company. All chat responses are general and automated. I created a ticket but have yet to talk to an actual person regarding my order and why it is taking so long to even process. Site says processing takes up to 15 days but it has bee well over 2 months and they never even contacted me about the delay. Poor customer service
Shein fashion customer care number. 7063160573.//6287773656. All problem. Shein fashion customer care number. 7063160573.//6287773656. All problem.
Do not order. I wish I’d read reviews first. Returned clothes and they’ve kept more money than they should. No telephone or email to contact. Tried fb and Insta and no response, robbing buggers!!
I never got my order!
It’s my first time ordering, I’ve placed my order from the 4th of March and I haven’t received my package as yet. I’m supposed to teach through USPS but they haven’t received my package as yet
My order has still not arrived ordered 25th June still hasn't arrived and I spent nearly £200 we are at the end of July they took my money and havnt contacted me about my order they even have no one to contact reguarding this. It is disgusting !!!
I ordered items in March and it’s the end of July and have yet to receive my order. I’ve tried contacting SHEIN on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email) but no reply. You only get a chat or to speak to and not very helpful. I have been reading comments from the different Social Media platforms and there are bad experiences all round. This was my first time ordering from them and their customer service is pathetic! If I were you, don’t order from them! Not worth tour money or time!
Not very happy I ordered over £50 worth of stuff on Shein on the 25th of June we are now on the 19 of July and still not here no confirmation email when ordering stuff money has been taking out and no way of contacting customer service!

Still no order of goods.
I’ve been waiting for a refund for 8 weeks. The status says refund in process.

Customer services is an automated system which is useless and there’s no email or phone number to contact anyone about my refund.

Disgusting customer setvice
I’m only giving a bad review because I’ve read all the scams this company runs from others! I should’ve read reviews before I even ordered from them, but I immediately cancelled my order and have called my bank to make SURE I GET MY MONEY BACK. I cancelled an hour after ordering and read how they STILL TRY TO KEEP FOLKS MONEY. Shame on them! Had I know they were Chinks, I wouldn’t have ordered in the first place. I bet I get mine
Clothes make me feel sick i washed them twice still made me felt bad wth going on
I ordered OVER A MONTH AGO.
Says my order was sent from China airlines on June’s 29th but nothing has arrived and Royal Mail day they are still awaiting it. No way to contact shein about this £100 order.
I made my first order on April 30th. I got it about a month later and had to return 4 out of the 17 things I ordered. When placing your first order, it says that returns are free, which is why I wasn't too worried about what I was ordering. I got a notification saying they received my return on May 30th, and it now says it arrived to the warehouse, but I never got the money back into my bank account. Tomorrow I will be figuring out how to get my $67 dollars back from those 4 items. I will report back!
they have really nice things, I want to order but I see some good and a lot of bad on delivery of merchandise , I already got stiffed $83 by justfashionnow
I’ve ordered twice from here. Came quick but a couple of things I’ve sent back for refund. Still waiting on my refund. It’s been well over a month. Tried to get in contact w customer service.. it’s a waste of time. Don’t order from here.
So I've ordered from this company three times, the first two times no problem but the third time I run into a problem with my order. Although I have an account and my address is listed correctly they got the state wrong. I placed my order for more then enough time to have it delivered on time for my vacation. Then I get a tracking number and I notice that they have the state for my shipping address incorrect. So since Shein doesn't list a direct customer service number to speak to a live person you have to go through chat. Let me tell you their chat is HORRIBLE they had me on the chat for an hour long with no resolution whatsoever and they just wanted to blame the company that it was being shipped from was the issue. Pretty lame for the company to not own up to their mistake and they did nothing to help out, instead they said now since they had to update the state that it would be a delay in delivery which would be after I had gone on my vacation. So I told them it was inconvenient and they need to expedite the shipping since the error was not caused by me as the customer. All the chat rep did was kept saying it was not their fault it was the shippers fault. Not only did they not resolve my issue, what was also frustrating is that I spoke with two chat reps previously first time chat was disconnected so I had to re-explain my issue to another rep and the second rep took about 30 minutes just looking up my order and then decided he was just going to leave the chat in the middle of assisting me. Just horrible with their customer service and I do not recommend them at all unless you are willing to deal with horrible customer service when you have an issue with your order.
Shein is rated 2.04 based on 690 reviews