Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
Ordered from them, everything was just absolute trash quality, can’t even believe how bad some of their stuff is. When I tried to leave honest reviews (which were one-star and negative) they wouldn’t even let me post them, saying I was using inappropriate words when I was just using normal words to describe them. The fact that they filter that stuff out is disgusting
They are notorisly hard to contact. There is no customer phone line and their so called chat line is not existent. I have been trying to get 2 refunds but it's impossible to contact them. They charge a fortune when you return goods. I will not be using them again.
Horrible quality clothing...worst I've even felt or smelled. I ordered 8 pieces (6 shirts & 2 swimsuits). All of the shirts were off in the measurements Shein posted. The swimsuits were gross, & 1 of them is ripped (or not fully sewn). Swimsuits are not eligible for a return...not even defective ones. I've sent numerous emails trying to get this resolved with no response back. No phone number to call this company either. I wish I had done my research on this awful company. Save yourself alot of trouble h easted money & DO NOT order from them!
The material the dresses were made of was very cheap. After i got my deliver, i didnt even wear them. The material was hot and made of plasyic it seemed. I should have payed more attention to the reviews. The sizes are very off! Its not easy to ship it back. I asked for a shipping label but never got it or a response. I spent a lot if money and what a mistake. Dont waste your time, its made cheap and bet from sweat shops. I feel sorry for the employees. Save your money, do not buy from this company.
I placed an order with Shein back in January in the amount of 320.00 and used Klarna payment plan. The initial payment was $80.00 & there after every 2 weeks a deduction would be made out of my account for $80.00. I never received the package, I looked up Shein's contact info & there was not a phone number, only an email. I sent them numerous emails & not 1 response, therefore I contacted Klarna, who also tried to reach out to them several times but to no avail. This so called company retains absolutely no customer relation concerns, ethical practice or business to business principal. They obviously have no interest in resolving customer issues, as well as any respect for business to business contract relations. I myself am a business owner & could never imagine neglected a customer & resolving the issue or totally ignoring a business that I have a contract with whom provides business to me!! My personal experience with this specific company is that they are a proven scam production & could obviously care less about their customers satisfaction, experience & outcome!!!! The 1st red 🚩 flag is not providing a customer service phone number, even to their business contract partners. They never responded to my several emails nor did they respond to Klarna, please do not spend your hard earned money with them, if you're not happy with your merchandise....chances are that your probably not going to get an exchange or refund. You'll be lucky if you get a response from the email that you sent, I have read so many reviews regarding Shein & they are not 5 stars!!! I honestly can't even give them a 1 star, please do the research before ordering from this very poorly operated & unethical company!!!

Michelle Rotsaert
I bought four items from Shein, a jacket, shirt, pants, and a hoodie. The pants were nice but they fell apart the first day of wearing them. The material was really cheap and one of the aglets fell off from the drawstrings on the waist of the pants. The jacket was really nice but of course, something had to go wrong. It had pockets and they were sewn off. You could see there were pockets but you could not put your hand in them! The shirt was okay I guess, the material was gross. Finally, we come to the hoodie. The material was horrible. It was completely un-wearable. It was made of some gross, thin, swimsuit material. Never buying from there again.
Customer service has been a nightmare. My shipment was not received. It has been highjacked in South Africa therefore I would like to request a refund or re-shipment due to the fact I did not receive it. Customer service has yet to to respond to me no matter how hard I try contact them. All I want is some response and some help from Shein.
i am trying to return a few items that are to small. Cant get customer service, cant get into a site for a return label, nothing comes up to let you do this. Will never order from them again. as well in order to take possession of the parcel we had to pay an additional $35.78 to the delivery guy. So i am now out close to $200. DO NOT ORDER FROM SHEIN.
I would give then zero stars. They are crooks. I ordered a few things from them for the first time. Was trying to return most of them as quality was cheap, clothes ill-fitting. And I say this as a size 2 person... Impossible to return on their website. I tried every possible trick. When it would tell me to enter my order number, it would always lead me to a dead end. Would even tell me I had NOT placed an order even though I'd already received my order from them. I wasted over an hour and never succeeded in completing the return. Now I'm stuck with 6 pieces of ill-fitting clothing. I would advise everyone NOT to order from Shein. They go out of their way to NOT help their customers. I can't say I've ever seen anything like it. I order many clothes online and have never had an issue. They are frauds. I can guarantee they won't respond to this review. Ann B.
Horrible horrible company. They make it literally impossible to return things. Show "no history of orders" right after sending an order to you. Their website intentionally leads to dead ends. NO customer service, no phone numbers to call, everything leads to dead ends. And to make matters worse, quality of products in very inferior. I would NOT RECOMMEND ordering from Shein.
I ordered from Shein in March 2020 till today I havent received the order. Bad service dont purchase, I tried to log a call and still no feedback.
One of our purchase deal was cancelled and the Refund amount of USD -714 (Indian Rupees - 49, 613 Rs) - is not yet received in my bank account. Past 02 years we are chasing with the bank and also with Shein - but nothing worked. The reference no. given by the Shein for refund is not traceable by the bank and they ask us to get the full refund details from Shein - which Shien is not providing so for. - Mani- salem, India
I made a return on the 2nd July. I am still awaiting my refund. There is no customer service. Wouldn't recommend using this company.
This company should be shut down, it is disgusting that they are aloud to keep trading. Like many other people I am still waiting for a refund. I returned 2 dresses on the 5th June via the post office and it is now the 5th of August. The only way to communicate with them is through a robot. NOT ACCEPTABLE, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
Buying front this brand is absolutely a disappointment, Woman clothes are not bad specially the top but when I bought lots of clothes for my husband the quality and size wasn’t as in the photos, when I return the product tried to get refund, for worth £200 clothes They did not reply not only that they only have automated response, they don’t have customer service chat, unprofessional and Total west of time money and energy, I wish I read reviews before making a move.
It was my second time purchase from shein, with absolute satisfaction from the first order. However, i never expected that my second time purchase would not be less than just throwing my money in trash. I ordered few shirts from shein around 2 months back and haven't received my package ever! The courier company mentions that incomplete address was provided to them so they returned my package to the sender. This was despite me providing complete address to shein and the same is evident when i go to 'my orders'. On me posting this review few days back also, i somehow got a response from shein but to a shame! It mentioned they do not recognise my order number!! (i appended them the screenshot also). I do not understand when shein can not effectively manage logistics, why does it ever take the orders. It has been 2 months now with no clue of where my parcel is. There is nobody to respond at shein, and whenever you try to connect with them, you only get auto responses. I find it a way if fooling innocent people, by first taking orders, take the money and finally don't bother at all if the parcel reaches the customer or not. Such a bad experience this time that i will never order anything again from them!
My package said delivered. I did not receive it. Put a ticket in and emailed them. I checked with neighbors and post office. I did say that in my email and ticket. I got automated response with please check with neighbors. I already said I checked with neighbors and USPS. No response. No Package.No refund. Ridiculous. UNACCEPTABLE. Why are there review about food here? This is a clothe retail store. Those stars are fake good customer service. I'm reporting them to Better Business Bureau and everyone should be reporting them too.
BUYER BEWARE!!! it's been 3 wks since I got my order of 4 blouses. One of the blouse has a pocket very poorly sewn it starts at 2" with a arch in the middle the other end of the pocket is 1.5" emailed the company and message them on Facebook same day I received the package and still no respond
I ordered from here a few weeks ago and they have taken the Mekong out of my account but I did not receive an email to confirm my order I have no way of contacting them as they can’t answer my question it says I have no orders in my order history and I know exactly what I orders DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE
Shocking after sales care