Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
You get what you pay for, cheap clothes for small money. There were no issues with delivery, goods came quite quickly, but the sizes are well off. All items ( blouse, skirts, dress, top) size L , but when tried on, skirts and tops barely fit, however the dress were miles too big.
Return policy easy, without any issues.
Worn one of the items twice and it ripped Un seem, was quite umberasing moment at work.
Ok if you actually get your items. If you have a problem or need to return good luck. They say they have chat 24*7 not true. There is no email option or way to contact them.
You really do get what you pay for: some items were made from very nice fabrics and fit wonderfully; other items simply didn't. I had to send about 50% of my purchases back because they looked weird or because the fabric was horrible or badly made. The items I kept were of okay quality (like I said: you get what you pay for). However, once you have decided to send items back you cannot publicly review them anymore, which means that only the positive reviews make it onto the website - which is incredibly misleading and unhelpful and makes me question further purchases. That is absolutely not o.k.
I do order from Stein frequently but must say to be honest, it is hit and miss with some of their clothing. I will only buy sale items now so I'm not out of pocket too much for their sizing errors.
I was sceptical so i didnt spend much... im glad i didnt, out of the 5 items i got only 1 fits nice and is good quality. The rest are oddly shaped, thin, cheap material. You get what you pay for though. I wont be using again. Have to say quick delivery and packaged well though
I ordered 2 sweaters. One was very pretty as expected. Ran very large. Second sweater was very cheap looking. Ran very small. I wont order again.
I ordered a bunch of cloths last year. They came about the same time most items I have ordered from China. I found the quality not the best although some items were great. The items I was not able to fit in I returned with no problems. I have ordered 3 times from company now.
Shein offers cheap, trendy clothes but the quality reflects the price. Dress fabric tends to be cheap, synthetic and thin. While any "wool" fabric tends to feel more like felt, even down to how it irritates my skin. But for people looking for affordable & trendy clothes that are good for single season wear, Shein is a good choice.
They had quick shipping and great selection
Sizing off and returns process complicated
Web site and offers very appealing. Promised discount BUT small print does not include any sale items....bit disapointing and old gimmick. They should be better than this considering most items have sale price.
I made an order Sunday but am hoping it will come by Saturday, it got dispatched Monday , anyone know if it will arrive on time ??
Shein is rated 2.05 based on 732 reviews