Sofology Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Sofology Reviews

About Sofology:

Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Tell us how Sofology made you happy
Leonie Kearns
Keep away from this shop. These people treat customers like dirt. They won’t deliver on time or they’ll give you damaged goods. Please please do not be fooled by they’re showroom they are a corrupt company and even after being on watchdog they are no better. Keep away if you want to keep your sanity. You have been warned
Dispicable company. Even after being on watch dog they have messed me around yet again. This is the third time they were going to deliver and now I have been told they cannot locate the sofa and someone will call next week. Vile company that should be taken to court and fined so much they go into liquidation and let reputable soda companies sell to the public.
Ordered two sofas for Sofology after ordering one from them a few years ago. As they were from different ranges they arrived separately - first delivery was quick and excellent, the second was terrible and like something from a horrible comedy - think Dumb and Dumber and the Chuckle Brothers - if we hadn't been there to mirco manage them and do most of the work ourselves, I dread to think of the damage they could have done. It's made me extremely wary of buying from them again as I never want dangerous idiots like that in my home again. Unbelievable.
Order no. 3221405/1 Sofa delivered after waiting over 16 weeks. Delivery driver noticed large gouge out of a leg, said he would report but I should too. Emailed Sofology on 16/10/22, they asked for photo of leg. Since then I've heard nothing. Emailed several times to ask what was happening. No reply. Awful customer services. Paid £1600 for a sofa & receive a gouged leg. Sofology couldn't care less.
I ordered the Ashford sofa which does not match the Ashford sofa in store. There is little or no padding on the arm rests which feel like a park bench. I have reported the fault to be informed "they're made differently now. " They are supposed to be ordering new padding to be installed in my home but I've waited 6 weeks or so and I'm still waiting!
Disappointed with Sofology as I had been promised my chair would arrive on 3 occasions. Once it was not put on the van. I therefore cancelled my sofa order as I didn’t trust them with that order as well. Sofology needs to improve its communication with customers who are waiting at home for their products to arrive. If there is a problem on route please let customers know.
Poor service from purchase to a year on. Big delivery delays. Sofa seat does not stay in the sofa 8 months on… it moves forward - their technician has said it’s not defective. Expensive buy - sofa not fit for purpose…and poorly made - cannot sit on it without discomfort! Will never use again!
sofology called me last night to take payment of the balance of my bill. They then charged my credit 4 times!! My card is now over limit and I have no available balance for pre-christmas spending. gave up after 1 hour on hold this morning. website is still saying my account is unpaid. The most stressful 12 hours and no resolution in sight - this is fraud!!!
Categories Blog MRS HELEN GRAHAM For businesses MRS HELEN GRAHAM United Kingdom 15 Reviews 489 Reads 2 Useful Review of Sofology MRS HELEN GRAHAM 15 reviews 2 stars: Poor 12 minutes ago Dreadful after sales service Once they've got your money they don't give a toss about you. We chose, ordered and paid in full for 2 sofas and were delighted when we received a call on our way home to book a delivery date. Less than 2 days before delivery we got a call to say they wouldn't be coming on the arranged date. Both me and the person taking our old sofas had arranged time off. Sofology could not give us another date until our original date had passed because that's the way their system works! According to the person we spoke to there was no one in whole of sofology who has the authority to override their 'system'. However, the next day we got a text to say they would arrive as originally arranged. We called to check and were no 65 in the phone queue! When we eventually got through it was confirmed our sofas would NOT be coming right enough. The day after that [the day originally arranged for delivery] a driver called us to say we were next on his list for delivery. We told him the story so far, so he checked his truck and right enough our sofas weren't there. We were still on his delivery list though. A second date was organised and we made arrangements again along with the person taking our old sofas. On the day of delivery we realised we hadn't received a text the day before so we called and our delivery had not been booked at all on their system for that day. It was finally delivered on the 3rd arranged date but one of the sofas has a hole in it and will have to go back. Talk about incompetent, disorganised and incredibly inconsiderate. Certainly won't be buying from them again.
Do not buy the leather linara sofas from sofology !!!! You will be paying out a lot of money for rubbish.One month after receiving our sofas the stitches started coming away on one of the sofas & all the leather on them has gone big &saggy!!!!They sent somebody to look at them & take photos then a couple of weeks later we got a call from them to say there was nothing wrong with them!!!! & if we wanted them refilled we would have to pay for it.Sofology they should have been filled properly in the first place!!!!!! Rubbish company do not give them your hard earned money!!!!
Placed an order and trying to make an amendment and been waiting 40mins on the call and only 52 in the queue and trying to talk to someone on chat who’s status keeps going to away for about 15 mins and comes back for less than a minute. Sounds like it’s comprised of lazy part timers working from home rather than full time customer service professionals. Absolutely useless!!!!!
Shambolic customer service . I’ve had the sofa arrive but not the cleaning kit. When I finally got through to customer service ( over an hour waiting ) they said it would arrive in a few weeks. Three months later and you can’t get through to customer service. Will not buy from again simply as no excuse having such poor aftercare. You really do need to think what if you had a problem with your sofa as there is such poor customer service
Very poor customer service. Ordered a lamp in July was due to be delivered September, no delivery or despatch date. Contacted Sofology and got palmed off with they're very busy, eventually after 8 emails progress chasing the lamp delivery date I was told in October there was an issue with delivery so the lamp would need to be reordered and it wouldnt be delivered until after Christmas. Customer service is a complete joke.
Bought the cleaner or the furnisher, it never arrive with driver who apologised and said out of stock. Been chasing fro. May, still.no cleaner or refund 😡
I ordered my sofa and matching cushions back in February 2020. Of course there were delays - to be expected in a pandemic. I won’t bore with with the arduous tale of how many delivery attempts it took (4), how many unanswered emails (too many to count, or how many hours sat on hold (again too many to count). And weeks using deck chairs- I have had spinal surgery so that was fun! The situation now is a year and a half later, I am still waiting for the £50 cushion promised to me in March this year. No cushion, no refund, many more ignored emails from sofology. They keep trying to close the ticket as resolved when they have made no contact with me. The sofas are great. Getting them to give them up is a full time job! I no longer want the cushion. I may not live long enough to see it! I will be contacting my credit card company tomorrow to claw back the charge. An absolute disgrace.
We've now had our Finchley sofas (2 x 2-seaters) for just 3 months and although they're generally comfortable they are looking as though we've had them much longer. There is only the two of us but the cushions can look creased and saggy. In order to avoid this we have to switch/turn the seat and back cushions every day! If we leave it more than a couple of days they look very shabby. I contacted Sofology about this soon after we took delivery and was told this was the sofa we'd chosen and owing to the materials used we had to appreciate that this type of cushion would need turning daily. I wish we'd been told that at the time. We were given all sorts of other advice - inc. that my husband should check himself for testicular cancer!!! We're usually so good at looking at reviews before buying goods, particularly when spending a lot of money, but this time for some reason we didn't. How we wish we had.
Sofa barely two years old and fixed cushion now too flat to sit on. Padded up with cushions. Two emails before I got standard response of being out of warranty (by one month). Sent them consumer rights letter explaining the warranty doesn't matter if goods not fit for purpose. I was then assured my issue had been passed to priority team and would receive a reply within 2-24 hours - this was 8 days ago. 2 emails to them have since been ignored. Shocking attitude towards customers who clearly spend a lot of money for shoddy goods
Ordered a sofa and rug in-store and was looked after by very friendly sales staff. They took us through lots of options and helped compare colour/material swatches. Left the store feeling confident in my purchase. This was in early September. The sofa was delayed delivery twice. First time I was given the excuse that Covid delayed the construction. Second time I found out about the delay on the expected delivery day. When I called about what time to expect the sofa (it was past 3pm) I was told 'sorry, the day you selected is the day the sofa is delivered to the depot'. What?! The sofa was delivered a week afterwards and I'm happy with the end product. However the rug... When purchasing the rug I was told it could be delivered within a month of ordering, but I opted to wait until the sofa is delivered. Well the rug hasn't arrived a month after the sofa being delivered. It's failed to be delivered three times! Every time I call for help the staff inform me they've emailed "the warehouse" and the "the warehouse" will get back to me within a day. Two weeks and multiple follow ups and this warehouse or Sofology has never contacted me to discuss the missing item from my order. I've written a formal complaint to Sofology by email and haven't received a response after a week. Every time I call them I'm on hold for an hour at which point I give up. Terrible customer service and I couldn't recommend them to anyone based on my experience. I dread my sofa having any issues because I don't want to deal with Sofology ever again!
So far not too happy. Ordered sofa in September based on their advertising of "Order now and sofa in time for Xmas, they draw you in, customer service very pleasant, you purchase and sign up, only then comes the phone call a few dsays later to advise they can't guarantee in time for Xmas but she said "you got your nhs discount though" meaning I should be happy with that. And yes I did get 15% off " if purchased instore", however the online price was the same price as my discounted price".
I ordered a 2 & 3 sofa set back in June on a 12 week lead time which was pushed back to 16 weeks (covid related - fair enough) only for it to be delivered today and one of the sofas is the wrong colour. The replacement sofa is going to take 20 weeks! 36 weeks, 8 MONTHS (!!!) in total to get the right order. I am so disappointed. Not only this but the delivery driver noticed that there was the same issue with his next drop! I can say though, that the delivery drivers were lovely and the sofas look decent so far. Customer service has been so-so. The people are nice but cannot actually offer any guidance or help other than what you can see on your sofology account. It has also taken me between 30 and 60 minutes to get through on every occasion I have called. After spending £1800 with them I really wish we had spent our money elsewhere.
Sofology is rated 1.2 based on 1,552 reviews