Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Last bit of shopping few days before Xmas and cannot recommend enough the customer service we received. Looking for a bottle of aftershave and didn’t haven’t a fortune to spend but the young lady behind the counter went out of her way to ensure we knew about all the deals and offers available and happy to offer testers too...absolutely spot on, great service!!
Avoid!! I had a vaccination for my little boy booked at the reading store and arrived 2 mins late, I sat for 5 mins waiting and then they refused to see him, they were extremely rude too! I’ll be going to boots in future...
Waited 9 days for my parcel.... I emailed and got a generic reply.
The parcel finally arrived and its the wrong items??! They have sent me SOMEBODY ELSE'S ORDER. Useless
Waited 10 days for delivery. Not acceptable even at this time of year. Tried ringing with no joy emailed and got a generic reply. Terrible service will not use or shop again with you. Also just to rub salt in the wound you sent me an email asking me to review my purchase but I hadn't even received It!!! Shocking don't buy from them go elsewhere!!!
Items ordered, but 6 days later still no response, so cancelled, but of course Superdrug had already taken the money, although they cannot supply the goods. I received a very cold e-mail, asking for all the details already sent - still awaiting my money back!!!
Literally unbelievable. Got a lip tint and got back home to realize that it was empty. EMPTY?! I tried calling the store and they didn't pick up. Why would you put empty makeup items in store?! Come on man.
Review of shop in Hythe SO45 6AG.
I would rather drive 30min and shop elsewhere rather than shop in this store due to one individual who has zero customer service nor politeness skills. I have filled an official complaint about the tall, probably oldest working woman there, slightly tanned brunette who is always for some reason incredibly rude and quite aggressive.
Absolutely awful customer service provided to me by the same woman for the last 3 years, today I have had enough and filled an official complaint. It is the tall, older brunette, lightly tan that has a zero customer service and politeness skills, rude and arrogant.
I have had a loyalty card with Superdrug for ages and never really had a problem....until today.
I d's at the White Rose store in Leeds and after making a considerable purchase...i handed my card to my daughter a she made her purchase. Unfortunately at the that point the very loud ignorant shop assistant announced..."You can't do that"...let her use your card. I explained "her"...was actually my daughter and we had always used the same card and no other assistant had ever commented on it....( I have also got a Debenhams and Boots loyalty card that we both share.
She was adamant...snd then when i asked her for head office number she told me she didn't have it.
Superdrug you really should train your staff not to be ignorant to your customers....Boots is less that 60 seconds walk away...
WORST customer service I've had in a long time
I complained via email on 6th Nov after booking and paying for 2 x flu jabs, we arrived on the arranged date only to find there was no-one available to provide the jabs as the Pharmacist hadn’t turned up, I asked why they hadn’t called us to rearrange and save us driving c15 miles and paying for parking and the response was ‘ oh we didn’t check the diary!!’ So i emailed the complaints team who then responded to say they had passed this to the area manager (for Truro Cornwall) and here we are 4 weeks and 3 emails later with no response. Extremely poor Superdrug!!!
I spent around 100 Euros to buy 4 perfumes on their website three months ago, unfortunately I didn't receive any of the parcels, according to Anpost the parcels have been returned to superdrug, but they won't admit it and are being really unhelpful with the whole situation.
Tried ordering from website, i live in a new build so my postcode wouldn't show called them to order of the phone they said its not possible, found the same product on amazon so bought it there, shocking service will not use again
Too expensive and cumbersome to do the consultation. I just buy here without a prescription allpillstore24.com
Buy from Superdrug often, buying online. It is a very good service love it that I don't have to go shopping!
I won £100 worth of points on the 18th September, great, but was told they would appear on my account in 48 hours - well despite calling the contact centre (held on for 15 mins) three emails (no replies to any of them even though on website they promise a response within 48 hours) and a live chat with Natasha last Tuesday 22 Oct where I photographed my receipt and she promised points would be added within 72 hours - I am still waiting - extremely bad customer service in my opinion - in store they are lovely - but not helpful in contact centre - what now??
Terrible customer service. I had to wait more than 1 hours in the queue.
Visited the Cardiff st David store on 14th September, spending a considerable amount as it was a birthday treat. Got to the till and as I was paying, the assistant said “oh congratulations, you’ve won £100 worth of points on your health and beauty card!” I was very happy with this little win and was then told that the points would take 24 hours to show on my account.
It is now 13th October and still no points have been added to my card. After numerous emails, telephone calls and a visit to the store all I have been told is “we have an IT issue, but your points will be added.” Although they cannot give me a date!
I’m starting to think this type of “promotion” doesn’t really exist, it’s just a marketing ploy 😡
Got sanctuary spa products to review they are nice products leaving me feel relaxed and refreshed
Tried calling them and was held for over 25 minutes that I had to cut the phone off. Online chat is stating busy.
Trying to order online and it won’t take card payments for any of my cards. I’ve double checked my side and all my details were being entered correctly.
I was in superdrug in kilmarnock today being the 26 September 2019. There was a lovely assistant there by the name of sarah. She helped me with my products I bought. Sarah pointed out the perfume and aftershave that were on special. I bought an aftershave for my hubby at a great price. She was very very pleasant and is a credit to the kilmarnock store. So thank you very much.
Superdrug is rated 3.50 based on 289 reviews