Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
I have had a loyalty card with Superdrug for ages and never really had a problem....until today.
I d's at the White Rose store in Leeds and after making a considerable purchase...i handed my card to my daughter a she made her purchase. Unfortunately at the that point the very loud ignorant shop assistant announced..."You can't do that"...let her use your card. I explained "her"...was actually my daughter and we had always used the same card and no other assistant had ever commented on it....( I have also got a Debenhams and Boots loyalty card that we both share.
She was adamant...snd then when i asked her for head office number she told me she didn't have it.
Superdrug you really should train your staff not to be ignorant to your customers....Boots is less that 60 seconds walk away...
WORST customer service I've had in a long time
I complained via email on 6th Nov after booking and paying for 2 x flu jabs, we arrived on the arranged date only to find there was no-one available to provide the jabs as the Pharmacist hadn’t turned up, I asked why they hadn’t called us to rearrange and save us driving c15 miles and paying for parking and the response was ‘ oh we didn’t check the diary!!’ So i emailed the complaints team who then responded to say they had passed this to the area manager (for Truro Cornwall) and here we are 4 weeks and 3 emails later with no response. Extremely poor Superdrug!!!
I spent around 100 Euros to buy 4 perfumes on their website three months ago, unfortunately I didn't receive any of the parcels, according to Anpost the parcels have been returned to superdrug, but they won't admit it and are being really unhelpful with the whole situation.
Tried ordering from website, i live in a new build so my postcode wouldn't show called them to order of the phone they said its not possible, found the same product on amazon so bought it there, shocking service will not use again
Too expensive and cumbersome to do the consultation. I just buy here without a prescription allpillstore24.com
Buy from Superdrug often, buying online. It is a very good service love it that I don't have to go shopping!
I won £100 worth of points on the 18th September, great, but was told they would appear on my account in 48 hours - well despite calling the contact centre (held on for 15 mins) three emails (no replies to any of them even though on website they promise a response within 48 hours) and a live chat with Natasha last Tuesday 22 Oct where I photographed my receipt and she promised points would be added within 72 hours - I am still waiting - extremely bad customer service in my opinion - in store they are lovely - but not helpful in contact centre - what now??
Terrible customer service. I had to wait more than 1 hours in the queue.
Visited the Cardiff st David store on 14th September, spending a considerable amount as it was a birthday treat. Got to the till and as I was paying, the assistant said “oh congratulations, you’ve won £100 worth of points on your health and beauty card!” I was very happy with this little win and was then told that the points would take 24 hours to show on my account.
It is now 13th October and still no points have been added to my card. After numerous emails, telephone calls and a visit to the store all I have been told is “we have an IT issue, but your points will be added.” Although they cannot give me a date!
I’m starting to think this type of “promotion” doesn’t really exist, it’s just a marketing ploy 😡
Got sanctuary spa products to review they are nice products leaving me feel relaxed and refreshed
Tried calling them and was held for over 25 minutes that I had to cut the phone off. Online chat is stating busy.
Trying to order online and it won’t take card payments for any of my cards. I’ve double checked my side and all my details were being entered correctly.
I was in superdrug in kilmarnock today being the 26 September 2019. There was a lovely assistant there by the name of sarah. She helped me with my products I bought. Sarah pointed out the perfume and aftershave that were on special. I bought an aftershave for my hubby at a great price. She was very very pleasant and is a credit to the kilmarnock store. So thank you very much.
After a recent visit to the Beccles, Suffolk store I was desperate to leave a review because of one lovely young lady. A Superdrug apprentice called Sophie. She could not do enough for me, nothing was too much trouble for her. She was such a pleasant, kind and polite young lady, definitely a credit to the Beccles store!!!
Daughter bought hair tongs yesterday went to switch them on and nothing happened...electrician checked them to find intermitant fault...in store abrupt lady on till checked them and they turned on......explained it was an intermitant fault but was told that a refund or exchange couldnt be issued as they worked in store !! Member of staff very rude and abrupt and my daughter was made to feel as if she was telling lies....i rang store and they were no help whatsoever telling me to go and visit their website....a product 1 day old purchase faulty and no refund given beggars belief..i would like to know if this is standard procedure..rude arrogant staff...im afraid customer service courses need to be offered to these ladies as they certainly do not know how to address customers
I was so happy with how fast the
delivery was. I ordered 11pm and I received a notification the next day 2pm that my order was ready for collection in Jervis, Dublin branch . However, the product eyebrow pomade wasn't sealed and there was a finger mark. I didn't return it yet, maybe It's safe to keep it but I was expecting it to be fresh.
A friend and I are regular customers at Superdrug Watford, Hertfordshire. Would like to say how friendly and helpful the staff are, especially The Manager Jude who is also always ready to sort any of our queries.
I am so so angry at Superdrug. I just looked at my latest mobile phone bill and saw an extra airtime charge of almost £5 for calling the Superdrug customer helpline !!!!. The background to this is my Superdrug beauty card(loyalty points card if you like) was in a wallet I had stolen, so I went into a local Superdrug, who gave me a new card and registered it for me online via my email address. The attendant then told me I had to contact the Superdrug customer service telephone number (08445464747) line with my new card number, if I wanted to have the points of my old (stolen) card transferred over to my new card. I telephoned 11 June 2019 and I was told by a voicemail that I was outside their working hours. So I then called on 12 June 2019 and was kept waiting on the line for a while - anyway I spoke to Yalda (ref: 140178), who, after security checks, then proceeded to cancel my old card. I asked her to transfer the points on my old card to my new card. Yalda then advised me that she couldn't do that on the phone - that I needed to send Superdrug an email formally requesting they transfer my points from my old card and to my new card !!! So I sent an email on 14 June 2019 - and they replied back on 18 June 2019 confirming they had done so. I have been a loyal Superdrug customer for many years and the notion that you are made to ring their customer services team on what is a premium number is unbelievable. It doesn't even tell you, when you get through the line that you are on a premium telephone number. In any case, why can't the whole process of lost/stolen cards be made simpler and that you can go online to cancel your card - it would need your email address - which only you would know and not the person who may have it when you have lost it or had it stolen. You can then email the Superdrug help team from your registered email address advise them you have lost your card and that they should transfer the points from your card. IWhy have such a convoluted process of picking up a card in store - telephoning the team to have cancel your old card - then emailing the team to ask for the points transfer ?!?! If what I have outlined still poses security risk( which it shouldn't), then make your customer services telephone number free !!. Don't charge a premium for this convoluted process !! I am so angry and would like a refund of my phone charges. To any Superdrug customers do not call their customer services team telephone number as you will incur significant charges !!
Wandsworth Superdrug’s Customer Service is excellent. There is a young lady there shania, she was helpful and friendly, it made my day.
I was treated and spoken so rudley by assistant manager Alexander in the Rickmansworth store. I went into collect a parcel... as he was walking past me he said something but as he has a stong accent i didnt understand what he said. He had a complete melt down and called a racist... everyone in the store including children just froze and stared!!! He then said that i had to leave my shopping in my basket and was barred from the store!! I spoke with management and after a month of emailing absolutely nothing was done about it!! I then spoke on the phone and was told that he was sacked due to his aggressive outburst so i was very shocked to see him in the store today to be told by him that i had to leave the store and was barred for life!!!!! Never have i ever been treated in such an appalling way and to then have custoner service do nothing about it!!!! Disgusting!!!
Superdrug is rated 3.57 based on 281 reviews