Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
I was treated and spoken so rudley by assistant manager Alexander in the Rickmansworth store. I went into collect a parcel... as he was walking past me he said something but as he has a stong accent i didnt understand what he said. He had a complete melt down and called a racist... everyone in the store including children just froze and stared!!! He then said that i had to leave my shopping in my basket and was barred from the store!! I spoke with management and after a month of emailing absolutely nothing was done about it!! I then spoke on the phone and was told that he was sacked due to his aggressive outburst so i was very shocked to see him in the store today to be told by him that i had to leave the store and was barred for life!!!!! Never have i ever been treated in such an appalling way and to then have custoner service do nothing about it!!!! Disgusting!!!
I ordered some loreal creams from super drug, they had an offer on these creams, and so it was good value. As always it was a prompt delivery. Was all as I had ordered.
Visited the perfume department at the Chippenham branch looking for Versace Dylan blue costing £50 . Above each shelf in large letters is the name of the designer and so I went to the shelf titled VERSACE but could not find Versace Dylan blue. I asked the rude customer service girl if this was all the Versace fragrances ? "Yes" she replied!
"Where is Versace dreamer?? Versace Dylan blue then "? I enquired .
Her response was ..."down there", she said ... pointing her head to the right!
"Where" ? I enquired, looking at all the designer titles above the main self's , "is it under Paco rabanne ? Hugo boss ?? D&G ?" I enquired.
Annoyed that she had to walk to the end of the counter ..she snapped "there Where it says Versace!! ", pointing to a bottle of Versace dreamer !!!
I took my money to another fragrance outlet where they treat customers with a little respect and want to make a sell
I visited your Newport branch recently and wanted to purchase some Barry M products, I was delighted to see there was a free gift when I spent over £9, so looking at the free gifts ( a scented body shimmer spray) there were only two there, I took one to the counter along with many other products equating to over £30, of which over £25 of that was Barry M products, excited to get my free gift, only to be told that it was a tester and they were out of stock, I said I would happily take the tester as my free gift that I didn’t mind the missing lid, but the sales girl refused, saying they couldn’t sell a tester item to me, even though it was a free gift item.

I am extremely upset, disappointed and quite frankly annoyed at this, I spent more than enough for two free Barry M gifts worth £9 each and yet I came away with nothing.
If I hadn’t of needed some of the products I had, I would have left it all there and left the shop without a sale.
I explained that I would miss out on two free gifts, that I wasn’t happy about it and the sales assistant just shrugged at me.

This is unacceptable and surely a voucher of some kind should have been offered so that I could come back when more stock was in to obtain my two free gifts.

If this is the way Superdrug conduct their business I will be going elsewhere from now on and telling my friends and family to do the same.
Superdrug store, camberwell, butterfly walk, south east London.
Purchased 3 packets of baby organix crisps. 2 from 3 packets had chew holes, and rodent droppings found in base of superdrug carrier bag. Contacted number on receipt and number was not live.sourced an alternative number online, consistently engaged. Emailed them via their website, I am still awaiting a reply. I then contacted them on messenger 2 days later. I was refunded £2 worth of points back onto my points card as an apology. I contacted local authority health and safety department. They confirmed rodent/pest activity at store. I am disappointed in the lack or seriousness and acknowledgement in my complaint. And the length of time it is taking for an adequate response.
Will never shop there again.
Disgusting
While in Superdrug on Sunday 26.05.19 I couldn’t see body cream on asking employee who was working hard tidying display shelves where I would find it she took me to shelf spoke knowledgeably about the products and then pointed I could buy 2nd for half price Outstanding service from polite staff will buy all my requirements at Superdrug Morpeth Northumberland from now
Rick on the chat line has helped me out with a missing item today, he was most helpful and resolved the problem quickly for me, thank you Rick 😀
superdrug…
I was verbally abused by superdrug assistant manager Andrea in Rickmansworth store. He has an accent and because i didnt understand what he was saying he called me a racist had a complete melt down and to told me to leave the store even though i hadn't payed for my shopping!!!
My experience at Super Drug is finding the best makeup. For example : Duo lash glue, kiss lashes, rimmel london,mascara, sleek, real techniques,
Terrible eyebrow treatment, threading and tint, one eyebrow far different to the other, the girl had Innapropiate sweater on, which dragged across my face, as she proceeded to make a complete mess of my eyebrows! It took 2 days of scrubbing to get dye off, which was half an inch above where my eyebrows were. I got money back when I told them, but considering the mess she made it meant nothing.
Rang head office, and they said they would look into it, and come back to me, and didn't. Very bad customer service!
A young girl called Ellie on make up, was very helpful and friendly, went out of her way to find what i wanted. I used to work on make up and was pleasantly surprised to be served by someone the way i used to help my customers
Brilliant Ellie thank you
They dont reply to the email. I have made an order 200£+ as company and I have requested about the invoice. They dont reply. Also every time that I have tried to contact via phone but they close without any help.
Very bad experience. The worst customer service.
Lost my order but we're very quick to rectify it and send me a replacement
My husband and I attended the Chichester branch of Superdrug for our course of rabies vaccinations.. Robert, the nurse, was on each occasion friendly, courteous and helpful and we never had to wait to be attended to. We found this to be very efficient and convenient service and would have no hesitation in returning.
I hold a Health and Beauty card, and so receive my orders free of charge [if spending £10 +], therefore, I find that I am buying from them each month! The products are excellent, and the service is quick and easy, and with points adding up which are easily redeemed.
this Is the 2nd time Superdrug has stated orders before 1pm will be delivered next day only to be sent text messages after paying that my items will take 4 days !!
I will never order from them again.
Appalling customer services. You only speak to an automated service & cannot explain the problem properly. There should be better communication with its customers since this is the only way you can contact them. Why is there no section on the website that you can contact customer services, rather than a phone number & you only speak to a machine. There should be an email communication.
Had an excellent experience from the Superdrug on Harborne High Street. There is a young chap in there as is super friendly and helpful. He approached me and ensured I found what I was looking for. Told me about the reward scheme too. I have been in since and had the same level of service from not only him bit other assistance too. The service really stands out from other High Street stores.
Helpful staff in my local branches in New Milton & Christchurch. I love their own brand cruelty free products too. Thank you to all.
Superdrug Twickenham
Disgusting customer service. They don’t care about their customers at all. The store manager is the most unhelpful and rude person I’ve ever met. Thank god boots is next door!!!!
Superdrug is rated 3.56 based on 282 reviews