Vestiaire Collective Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Vestiaire Collective
3PM
3PM

How would you rate Vestiaire Collective ?

"I made an offer on a Saint Laurent bag on July 27th, the seller counter offered and I accepted, purchased and paid for the bag. I wait 30 days to find out Vestiaire contacted the seller and was told the bag was not available! I received my refund immediately but I still see the seller has the bag for sale again for a higher price. I got no answers, nothing! I will never buy from them again!!!!!"
"Work with them at about 3 years. Sold 62 items. 3-4 times they made small mistakes but we found the solutions. 2 times their "expert team" send back louis vuitton bags as fake. I went to LV boutique told me that they are real and found them. The first bag i send back to them and they sell it! The second i sold it here! One time they loose a Cartier screwdriver , i bought another one and they refund me. But no they are Dangerous! Send them LV supreme bag with box ,papers , invoice etc. THEY SEND ME BACK A FAKE ONE!!! With No Box and a wronf invoice from another country!! Send them pics , messages, and after 2 months of investigations and the "expert teams" the final answer was thats my bag was fake! They change or confused or lost or try to cover other situations! Send REAL , they send Back : FAKE!! Becarefull This Site!!! Not Serious Not Professional any more!!"
"I bought a Louis Vuitton bag for EUR 400 used It for two months and now it is totaly destroyed I have sent it back to VC but they will just return it back to me I can not use it beacuse the bottom of the bag is destroyed so i will throw it in the garbage I will never but anything from VC"
"I ordered a purse that as listed as in "very good condition", and the seller wrote " Bag comes in great and clean condition, only the 2 leather straps are curling up a bit from storage ". The purse looked really old and was totally damaged, de-colorated, scratched, everything. I made a complain and the costumer support with photos and they reply that they don't offer returns! What about making their job of assuring the articles are in the condition that they were listed?! Do not trust this people, they just collect your money."
"My experience with Vestiare Collective has been nothing but a nightmare. I purchased a handbag and never received the order , i have chased them up several times including emails and kept being told that i have to wait for the logistics team to inform me. At the end of it all the parcel is now being returned back to them without it reaching me at all. Their customer service team were extremely unprofessional and rude. I will never purchase anything from them again."
"Fake Hermès Constance. VC didn’t done authenticity checking. The bag has unclear engraving also had plastical smell. I can’t believe VC even passed the authencity checking even out the tags on. Luckily I paid via PayPal and created the dispute to request for refund. Just got funds back to my account."
"I bought a silver pandora bracelet. it’s FAKE their quality and authenticity control is a joke. Never buy on this site!"
"Wish I could do 0 stars! I bought a pair of shoes which stated they are very condition. Once they arrived turned out they are completely ripped on one side making them unwearable. Basically they could be thrown out. Contacted Vestiaire about it since I don't understand how shoes that are unwearable destroyed have been check and named "very good condition" by their quality control team. Their answer was that they do not do refunds, the quality control terms are just a guideline and do not have to state damage (LOL) and that if I am unhappy I can relist them for sale ... W T F Well sorry I am not a liar like the people working in Vestiaire and I cannot see myself selling a faulty pair of shoes thats unwearable while claiming it's good condition and hiding the fault on the photos as well as NOT writing about this in the description."
"I recently placed a order for a khaki green Moncler field jacket, what i was sent was a cheap GREY fake Moncler Axia jacket from Bulgaria. This style does not exist in the Moncler range yet the Vestiaire Collective authentication team verified it as genuine!?!?! They cannot even verify that it was a completely different colour and style to what i purchased let alone fake. Upon sending pictures they expect me to send it back to verify a second time! Obviously do not verify and are happy to supply and advertise fake goods. I have contacted Trading Standards who have a case now and from what i can see and hear this is very common with this company. Purchase at your own risk and read the countless fake reviews and poor service. Shambles."
"Be very careful with selling since Vestiaire doesn't pay you right after quality control and holds out payments for weeks. Now they keep my bags AND don't pay me which is under scrutiny by European Law. Unfortunately Vestiaire made the decision to cancel an authentic new gorgeous bag and hold it. It is an original one off, there are no different sizes and now the buyer misses an excellent bargain. I am completely done with the stupidity and meanness of the so called Authenticity Team. I only offer authentic bags with the best quality and they place me in a bad light because of a measurement mix-up. From now on I only sell through other sites and I'll make sure this will be out there on social media.I heard very bad references before from sellers!!"
"Be very careful with selling since Vestiaire doesn't pay you right after quality control and holds out payments for weeks. Now they keep my bags AND don't pay me which is under scrutiny by European Law. Unfortunately Vestiaire made the decision to cancel an authentic new gorgeous bag and hold it. It is an original one off, there are no different sizes and now the buyer misses an excellent bargain. I am completely done with the stupidity and meanness of the so called Quality Team. I only offer authentic bags with the best quality and they place me in a bad light because of a measurement mix-up. From now on I only sell through other sites and I'll make sure this will be out there on social media.I heard very bad references before from sellers!!"
"Read reviews before you buy! Item not sent, no communication, finally refunded, but I would rather have had my item. I would never use this site to buy or sell, there are better sites out there."
"I purchased two items from Vestiaire Collective on the same day 13th of October 2017. The first item, a Balmain blazer arrived promptly as stated. However, the moment it arrived I opened the box and immediately emailed Vestiaire Collective requesting a refund because the blazer arrived was not as the images show. It arrived in a light green/blue almost teal color, NOT the deep green hunter color Balmain jacket shown on their site. After 7 emails back and forth thier representative told me that they would not honor the refund because it was not returned within the two weeks stated. It was in fact returned within 8 days. I then provided to them all the documents including the shipping reciepts. Their next response was that they will not refund due to a slight difference in color. This is not a slight difference in color; The item listed on their site is the iconic hunter green Balmain, the one I received is a teal blue. There is nothing similar about this. Obviously Vestiaire Collective had no intention of honoring their own policies. I requested to speak with a manager and the response I received a week later was that I needed to change the address in my account so they could return the jacket to me, or it would be destroyed! Vestiaire Collective is a dishonest company who does not follow their own stated policies, and obviously does not care for their clients. I will not shop here again, and I do not recommend them to anyone for any reason."
"They sold me a fake wallet and although they refunded for me for the wallet they did not refund me for the third party authentication charge I incurred to validate my intuition that the wallet was a counterfeit."
"Hello, Please avoid this extremely unprofessional site! I experienced same problem with "Shipped by tomorrow" purchase. It was not sent even couple of days later, no one bother to inform you about delay, no idea when it will be delivered finally and it seems that I will not need it anymore by that time because the purchase was made for specific event! So disgusting and unprofessional. And so pity that I didn't read all those negative reviews about them before I made this purchase. I will definately demand refund for that!"
"if I could then I would give this 0 star for such ridiculous customer service and how they managed to lost 4 items that I sent for sale. They lost my Gucci watch, damaged my Dior Bag and lost it when they return it to me, now i recently sold my Hermes wallet and Stella Mc cartney, they also lost them without any idea how to track or simply send me an email saying : we would cancel your sale item and keep your disposal in further investigation which you would never hear back from them because they simple leave it in a hole forever. I would take it further action to customer right in tribunal court if they dont get back to me. Horrible!!!!"
"Even 1 star rating is flattering this cr@p company. Their authenticity team is abosutely bunch of idiots. They have no clue how to authenticate but they have to call themselves experts. What a joke! Some certain designs they never came cross before , they don't blame themselves for being stupid or short of experience, instead they declare them as replicas. The only way you can make them think the items your selling are genuine is to present them the receipts. In other words, even if you sell fakes, as long as the receipts are real, then they will mark your items as authentic. Honestly, they are that naive and stupid. So please girls, let's go out buy loads fakes and sell them on VC attached with original receipts which you can screen shot on google. They won't know they are fooled cos they are stupid, properly stupid and useless , couldn't be more useless"
"Even 1 star rating is flattering this cr@p company. Their authenticity team is abosuteky bunch of idiots. They have no clue how to authenticate but they have to call themselves professionals. What a joke! Some certain designs they never came cross before , they don't blame themselves being stupid or short of experience, instead they declare them as replicas. The only way you can make them think items your selling are genuine is to present them the receipts. In other words, even if you sell fakes, as long as the receipts are real, then they will mark your item as authentic. Honestly, they are that naive and stupid. So please girls, let's go out by loads fakes and sell them on VC attached with original receipts which you can screen shot on google. They won't know they are fooled cos they are stupid, properly stupid and useless , couldn't be more useless"
"Don't trust their authenticity team cos they are bunch of idiots . They can't authenticate . When some designs they never came across before , instead they go do a research to get themselves some proper education, they declare them as fake unless you show them receipts. Honestly they are stupid idiots. Let's go out get load of fakes and list them on Vestiaire with authentic receipts screenshotted on google. Honestly, those retards won't notice cos they are really not professionals as they claim to be."
"Don't do business with this company. Their "authenication" process is a bunch of cr@p. I had a brand new, never worn YSL with tag and Saks Fifth avenue invoice enclosed and they deemed it "non-compliant" and the kicker is, in order for me to get it back i had to send $12 check to their Paris office. Why would i need to send $12 to Paris when my bag was sent to a NYC shipping address? According to VC, this $12 is stated in their terms but i don't see it anywhere on the website and when i asked for them to send me the link, radio silence. My guess is that they deem certain goods as non-compliant so they can sell it on their own for a bigger payoff. They are con-artists/scammers. Beware of these crooks."
Vestiaire Collective is rated 1.29 based on 24 reviews