Wilko Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Wilko made you happy
Wilko 1 star review on 3rd May 2024
Wilko 5 star review on 2nd December 2022
Claire
Wilko 1 star review on 11th March 2022
Carole
Excellent service lovely staff at the Harpurhey store always friendly and polite
Ordered a shed from Wilko, they took my money then cancelled it with the supplier. No communication!! will not message me back. Have been scammed!! Absolutely disgusted!!!!
I ordered a plastic storage tower, paid for express next day delivery, I waited in all day . No delivery tried phoning but I was told to go on line. This I did got an email saying thank you for your email but don't send any more. Useless information and Useless service.
If you are going to buy something from this place, be warned, there customer service is non-existent and you will never get a replacement. Bought 2 HoneySet 8 speed Fans. They sold me 2 dud versions. 1 came to me with a broken remote slot fitting. The 2nd one is now faulty and only has 2 levels of air coming out and doesn't turn on/off without using the remote. The customer service has multiple people replying to you, asking for the same evidence despite you sending it. They don't mend the issue or bother to read anything the customer says. These Fans are on warranty, and now they expect me to return both and wait without Fans to get the money back, in order to purchase new Fans. Yet I asked for a replacement for over a month. Then they tell me they will collect it, but now they say I must take the fan to a collection point. And they are only taking back 1 fan. They don't care about their customers or that the customer paid alot of money for something that Is on warranty even. I don't see the point of contacting them because they just disregard everything you say after ignoring you for a month. And it is stupidly difficult to get hold of them in the first place. Now I sit with 2 messed up Fans and not everyone just has money to go buy another whilst eating for the refund of one. Don't purchase from them, you will sit with losses.
Customer service is abysmal. Damaged product received. Have dealt with 6 customer service personnel via their web page. They will not answer a direct question. They seem to have standard phrases for apologies. There is no way you can contact a responsible person via phone, webchat or email. Frustrated and disapointed that this company do not seem to care. A simple phone call to me could solve this problem.
The service I've received has been extremely poor. I've been contacting Wilko team from 8th June regarding returning a faulty item. There has been about 25 email exchanged and still I've the faulty item with me. 'Wilko promise' is just a joke. They don't care about their costumers. This is my worst online shopping experience
Spent over £50 on 4x Vacpacks from our local store. The boxes tell you how marvellous they are, but once you open the box you learn that there are unsuitable items such as feather pillows! The top closures don’t knit together as easily as they should, even when you reduce what you’d like to place inside them. Finally, having used the vacuum and screwed back the top, you can hear the air slowly seeping back! All they are are very expensive large plastic bags and Wilko should not be selling them in my view. I’m not anticipating a problem when returning them to store but want to alert others to the product’s serious shortcomings.
I shop weekly at your ipswich store,always something I need and the staff are always friendly and helpful. Unfortunately for the last few weeks the shelves have been nearly empty and they never have the products I need. Never had this problem in your stores before.
Online order - Yesterday 2 items arrived damaged. I was not too upset, accidents in transit are bound to happen. I informed C/S and I kept receiving identical emails asking me to send photos, which I did. Then asking did I want refund or replacement. I said ‘replacement’ more identical emails came. Their phone line not available - recorded message says to go online. Finally they sent a refund. Today I have received 3 identical emails asking ‘how did we do’ etc., getting really annoying now. When you forward to C/s saying please do not keep sending me - Automated response saying they dont accept emails at that address etc. Never again!
Overall service was excellent I couldn't find what I wanted but a very helpful person on the shop floor showed me and the lady on the checkout(Jo)was very cheerful and pleasant, which makes all the difference
I ordered the “garden on a roll” set from Wilko on 29th May which was due to arrive on 6th June. I never received any updates regarding a delay or potential issues. Once 6th June had passed I contacted Wilko on Twitter and was told to wait 72 hours. I contacted them again after a few days only to be told to wait a further 72 hours as they couldn’t get in contact with the “garden on the roll” team. This continued for a couple of weeks. Eventually I cancelled the order as I had lost complete confidence that the item was going to arrive. I was told to wait 10 days for a refund, after which I should have the money back in my account. This never happened, thus ensued another email. Apparently my refund had “bounced” off the system, therefore I would need to wait another 10 days! I am now nearly at the end of those 10 working days and still no refund. Not once has a member of the Wilko team reached out to update me, I have had to do all of the chasing. Extremely disappointed and I have lost confidence in this brand. I just want my money back!
no or little germination from wilko brand lettuce seeds other brands no problem anybody had the same problem?
I just want to say went to wilkos to pick up some bird food and dog food and when I got to the cashier was very helpful very efficient and very helpful even helped me pack so happy with the service received from ms Constance
Bought a Hampton garden corner sofa unit £299. Worst flatpack I have ever had to try and put together, 60 of the same bolts included to put it all together, some parts the bolts were not long enough, items didn't line up properly to get all bolts in, items not labelled up, so trial and error finding what parts went where. After 2.5 hours I have two of five pieces finally together. Will attempt the rest tomorrow. Seems flimsy and poor quality. NEVER buying furniture from Wilko again !!
I have no option to give negative stars, otherwise I would! I am not the person to get annoyed or write nasty reviews but they have brought me to my lowest point. Their customer service is utterly miserable!! I have ordered a gazebo on 27th April, on the same day of the delivery I have filled for a refund as it was not suitable. IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE THEN !! Their customer service either ignore me completely, or tell me " we have refunded you please wait 10 days" . I wait 10 days then nothing happens and they tell me " we are just on a call with the seller now, we will get back to you " , another week passes and nothing !! To make things worse they didn't even provide me with an order number after ordering and taking my money. How is this possible?? Hundreds of £ kept and not even the decency to resolve it after 2 months! I have never in my life experienced a more useless customer service.
6 May ordered 2 rolls wallpaper with a delivery date on or before 18th May. 22 May phoned to advise them that order had never arrived and was told he would cancel order and arrange refund £28.95. several emails still no refund and in one they told me not to send emails as they were busy!! I have bought wallpaper now and wall looks lovely, but no refund. I could just let this go, BUT NO. Why do companies do this. I have now had an email asking for all my details again which I sent by return. I got a bit excited that surely now my refund would be forth cumming. Oh no. 2 more weeks on nothing not even an acknowledgement that they are now in possession of all my details. The daily send emails to tempt me to continue shopping with this terrible company and I will continue daily to request my refund. I won't go away. Wish me luck!
I bought some products from you on line. Only part of the order was delivered it has took over a month to actually sort it out. Which I have done myself after numerous calls to wiko with no response. So I eventually contacted the company that was supplying to Wiko who sorted my complaint immediately. Shame on you I will bever purchase anything from your store again
Ordered 2 rolls of wallpaper on 6may with delivery by may18th. By May 22 it had not arrived so had to buy some locally. Contacted Wilko by phone (took ages) but got through and was told he would cancel order and request refund. On the 27th May the wallpaper arrived. I have now emailed several times eventually being told not to keep emailing but they were busy and would get back to me. It's now the 17th June I now have 2 rolls wallpaper wall has already been done and still no refund. There is something very wrong with this company.
Absolute shambles. I purchased a sunlounger on 10th June, delivered 13th june. On Wilco website it states fully assembled. Arrived in many pieces. Poor quality. I am attempting to return it. Wilco phone lines are not working. Complaint line not working, for 2 days now. I’ve sent an email and a what’s app message. I advise you not to purchase from Wilco, such poor service.
Always Excellent service from TINA T she is always positive and happy to help, as a long-standing memeber of the wolverhampton branch never ever had a problem with the service, even thou I loved my local branch on corner of SNOWHILL, but the newer branch in the mander centre has a lot more stock, and still great deals on offer thankyou kind regards Stacey
Wilko is rated 2.8 based on 583 reviews