Wilko Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Wilko made you happy
I ordered a item it is faulty ..weeks later ,phone calls ,emails ect still waiting for them to collect the item and a refund ! ..they keep closing customer service lines so you cant contact them. And they have said they need to contact the supplier in order to refund me !! The worse customer service ever ..my next step is trading standards and the ombudsman because i really dont know how to resolve this ..dont buy from wilko !!
Do not ever order from this company online. It’s been four weeks and I still haven’t receive my order. I tried to email them several times but the issue is still not resolve and my item is still not here. I hope you get bankrupt you bunch of thieves
Thankyou Cheryl Ashford (kent) branch for going above and beyond ! Very grateful customer ! More like you please !
Rubbish response if you have need to resolve on-line issue
Ordered a tin of Paint 09/05/2023 Click & Collect Online, Payment taken (Shown on my Bank Statement 10/05/2023) Telephoned store on 10/05/2023 explaining I have not received an Order Confirmation email which I was advised to contact their Customer Contact Team which I did the same day. They said they had no record of my order so I emailed them proof of the transaction, card number, my name, Store which I wanted to collect from. A week later I telephoned them and emailed them still no resolution. It's now 2 weeks & 1 day since they took payment and still no contact from the Customer Service Team resolving this! Don't want a refund my first choice is to actually still collect the tin of paint. Very disappointed that it's taken this long and still not resolved. Think I'll swerve Wilko in future (which is a shame because the staff at my local store seem very Customer focused).
Gordon Brittas alive & well working in Exeter All shop floor staff great as usual However manager seems to struggle with communicating with customers . Anticipation of collecting a heavy purchase asked if someone might help me he said “ I will not allow any of my staff to step foot outside the store” I asked where i could park nearby & was told “ where there’s a space “ I’m not sure if this was intended to be humorous
Poor customer service. Bolton branch is shocking. No care for the customers at all!
We waited in the cue for so long as she was dealing with whatever instead of taking care of the customers standing in the cue! After she finished she didn’t even apologise for making us wait,as saying on the receipt I’ve been “served” by Kulwant! In this way you are going to lose your customers if for any reasons you will be busy dealing with something else definitely you need to be polite and explain that to the customer Lowest customer service ever!
Rubbish System, great staff. I recently did a ‘click and collect’ order for a couple of batteries from our local Wilko store. The on screen message gave me an order number and told me they would be available to collect from 14:50, that’s about two hours from when I ordered them. I turned up at the store about half an hour early, but asked for my order anyway. I was asked for my ready to collect e-mail, to which I replied I have not had any e-mails from Wilko so the staff member said they would sort it. However when they looked no order had been generated at the store, so I asked to see the manager. I pointed out to her that ‘click and collect’ it supposed to save time, and as website shows a stock of 8 (they are very large batteries) I could have picked them up myself and paid for them by now. She didn’t disagree with me and said she would have to call customer services, which took time to get an answer – apparently it’s not just the poor customer who is left hanging on the phone by customer services. Anyway the manager gave customer services a bit of a hard time and pointed out to them that the order is supposed to be with the store within 30 mins of ordering to give them 90 mins to pick the item. She pressed customer services for the information so she could issue the items, which is what happened. After I got home I got an e-mail confirming the order at 16:12, I still haven’t had a ready to collect e-mail yet. I was impressed with the staff in Farnborough, but the ‘click and collect’ system is awful. Let’s compare it to Screwfix. When I place a ‘click and collect’ order with them I get a ready to collect e-mail in about 5 to 10 mins. I won’t be using Wilko’s ‘click and collect’ again, and I recommend everyone give it a wide berth.
Recieved my order of greenhouse within 3 days thought it was too good to be true wrong greenhouse was delivered tried phoning customer service and was appalled at the poor communication I recieved waited for a collection email confirmation that never arrived so ended up on chat and was advised until they received the wrong item back I could not receive a replacement for the actual greenhouse I ordered, shocking customer service and it their error in the first place I am awaiting collection of the item tomorrow we will see , why can’t they send the replacement greenhouse out and collect the wrong greenhouse on the same day totally disgusted by their appalling customer service I will not buy here again no satisfaction whatsoever in handling my complaint or resolution offered
A recent store visit at my local branch. Awful customer service ( lack of) rude and inpatient staff member. This really has put me off a store that once enjoyed visiting.
My delivery never came by the given date I rang wilko the first time they said they would email the courer and get back to me me that never happened on the second phone call I got told its still coming that's Ll we can tell u right now as the courer hasn't got back to us either. So a whole wasted day staying in waiting. I didn't even receive nothing from any courer so as far as I'm aware it's still in the hands of wilko?if not I think they need to use a different courer this ain't the first time iv had problems with online orders I won't be using wilko again! It's disgusting how a big company can treat paying costumers this way its was just under £400 worth and no one seems to know where it is. Disgusting. Useless. A complete waste of time. Don't order nothing and expect it to be delivered by the date or at all in many cases ! 😠😡😤 I hope it does turn up very soon as I know refunds can take time and that's what I've already lost out on I can't afford to wait much longer its late as it is if it does turn up if not I'm going to have to order elsewhere and get next day delivery on a much trusted better site!:)
Ordered garden table and chair set 30/3/23 money taken strat away, promise of delivery before 12/4/23. No delivery and customer service say they have no record of my order even though I have sent email confirmation and bank screenshot. Horrendous company to deal with just want my money back!!
Bought an item, it has parts missing and damaged, contacted Wilko they are useless 3 different people still no resolve worst customer service I have ever dealt with they are even refusing a refund, we will see about that.
Appalling sevice from Wilko I have been waiting for a refund of £255.00 for a Yardforce mower ordered 3 weeks ago but had not arrived. Have been on the'Chat' about 10 times they say as soon as we get a response from Yardforce we will get back to you. Don't think Yardforce is ever going to get back to them or me as I have cotacted them as well. I have had to buy a mower elsewhere. At 74 I don't need this worry. Don't order any thing from Wilko they don't wan't to know.
The service from Julie Jarrow branch was outstanding from start to finish helped with brands to brushes on the paint department knowledge was spot on so happy that she even helped me to my car as it was very heavy what a star ⭐✨
Fabulous Help from Marie & Luca! They went above and beyond to help box up multiple plants so I could get them on the bus. This is not the first time Luca has been wonderful...He assisted My Mum on another occasion too!
Good service off Dawn today . Very helpful . Wilko has been my favorite shop for years. Can always get what you want
I ordered two 5 litre cans of paint, one of which had a split on arrival. Judging by the level of mess I suspect it was the courier who had done the damage as he completely ignored the 'This Way Up' sign on the parcel also. I asked Wilko for a refund and within 2 hours they had refunded me the full amount, (including the undamaged can) as well as giving me a further 20% discount on a future purchase. Excellent service all round!
Online says you have deep sage paint in when you go in store out of stock ended up ordering online which is twice as expensive not happy
Wilko is rated 2.8 based on 591 reviews