Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 557 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre
Santa Venera
SVR 9022

Xcoins has given me good service to buy Bitcoin. The buy orders are fast and reliable. I recommend using Xcoins to anyone interested in the Cryptocurrency Bitcoin market.
Great service alround, fast efficient supportive.
Thank you for having an actual knowledgeable person to talk to when I call. It is greatly appreciated.
Easy to use and if there is ever a problem support is always quick and helpful.
Xcoins is very good! Their Customer Support is great! Quick response to all questions! Their chat option is great also! Great job Xcoins! Thank you
Works good in every way. And if you need help the customer support is fantastic!
Xcoins me ha demostrado ser una plataforma de confianza. Me ayudaron con una duda sobre una compra de Ethereum que hice y todo perfecto.
Para los que queremos guardar nuestras criptos en nuestro propio monedero o tener mayor control sobre ellas, Xcoins es ideal.
Customer service trying their best to assist with the problems the best way they can.
Excellent coustmer support and app is so easy to use
Employees good jobs.just charged to much
Great service and I never have any problems with this site.
I am very happy with Xcoins service. They are always there to provide me with the assistance I receive from them when I have problems. I would recommend Xcoins to anyone.
Fast and all Ok
Thanks for being an excellent exchange for excellent digital currency. Smooth & like clockwork.
Everything I have done through XCoins has been great. No problems to complain about. Wonderful company.
I have never found a site as easy to work with as Xcoins. This site gets at least 98% of my business. The layout of the site is very simple and easy to learn. I would recommend it as an example to other sites as far as accessibility, ease of transactions and subsequent results. I am thrilled with this site and as I work from home, it is a perfect site to work with.
I've been with xcoins since probably 2017/18 and they've stood head and shoulders above the rest who've either called it quits or couldn't handle evolving regulatory reqs or payment process vendor integration to name a few. Xcoins is still solid and my go to every time.
Very easy to use and the staff makes sure your entire process goes smoothly and efficiently.
Your help team is amazing. Fast efficient and help you understand the problem and solve it. Thank you
Xcoins.com is rated 4.7 based on 557 reviews