Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 559 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre
Santa Venera
SVR 9022

Xcoins is fast and easy to use. The support is fantastic.
Quick, easy and excellent customer service
My only downside to using you is that I always have to call my bank after every 1st attempt purchasing because it gets flagged for fraud. Other then that, pretty user friendly and the fee's are terrible. As a suggestion, if you ever did a cash back program, I think you would gain more users.
very nice and relable.
I like them service me
Very good service, fast btc release
Site is great .
No issues, easy purchase of BTC.
Xcoins has been great and has been quick with sending me my coins. And customer service is fast to reply and very nice. I have tried several other sites and this site is my favorite.
Quick and easy
Xcoins.com has been great to me for every purchase for over 2 years now. Fast service and friendly customer support team. I highly recommend them for buying cryptocurrency
You guys are great !! I love you ❤️
Too expensive I buy $100 get like $70. I probably paid $3000 in fees last two years. I think a rebate would be nice, if I can get $100 from that it would be incentive.
Easy to use.
Great place to buy coins! The process is real easy and the transactions are fast. The team also answers any questions quickly. I have over 30+ orders and have been with them for years without any problems. Highly recommend!
Xcoins.com has always been a great company to work with and buy bitcoins from.
Professional
I enjoyed buying bitcoin on xcoins. It is safe, secure and fast. They are the best when it comes bitcoin purchases.
Fast and always works with no issues
The service is easy to use. I found customer service staff to be very prompt and professional.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.7 based on 559 reviews