1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Charged my credit card for a battery I never recieved
Technician came out earlier than scheduled appointment! Work was very well done and have a battery with more cranking power!
Absolutely fabulous! The entire process was super simple. The technician was professional and efficient.
Very professional service everything was as stated the only thing I would like to know the three-year warranty is that something that gets emailed to you or just goes by your phone number or order number I’m glad you have the service
Excellent service, timing and equipment. I'll definitely add 1-800-Battery to my rolodex of reliable contacts. Thanks
Same day service. Excellent communication and service. Highly recommend.
Robert did an amazing job! Very nice young man.
They were very attentive to my needs . And the guy was very knowledgeable. Im impressed
Chanon did an awesome job! Quick battery replacement and tips on maintenance.
Did a quick, transparent job. No surprises. Will definitely use the service again!
Fast friendly service that was the most economic choice available for my complicated install. I would 100% recommend.
I was very pleased with the way the tech did his job.
Very easy to use and fast!
This is a great service!!! I called at 7PM and had a new battery installed by 9AM the next morning. They were on time, let me know when they were on the way, and were extremely professional. I would recommend 1-800-BATTERY to anyone.
Very quick and excellent work.
Fantastic Service!
I was pleasantly surprised how quick & easy the whole process was. My car was totally dead, it was raining and it was a Saturday. Most places weren’t going to be open until Monday some even said until Tuesday because it was Memorial Day weekend. I placed an order online and someone was at my house within 2 hours. I will definitely use this service again.
Very proficient. at the time I was in most need, there he was, ready to help.
They were very nice. Excellent work. It’s so good to know that this service is out there. Thank you so much for the smiles and friendliness.
The tech. who came (Dave) was excellent. I had made an appointment for 9:00 AM o6/02/21, but the tech was dispatched 9:00 AM Saturday 05/29/21. Not good. The phone number displayed when Dave called 30 minutes before his arrival showed "San Francisco" - he had to call twice because nobody I know would call me at 6:00 AM their local time. Also not good. It's the usual problem - like with Verizon - techs good, support staff horrible.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.58 based on 681 reviews