1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

The gentleman who installed the battery was so nice and courteous. He completed the installation very quickly. If I ever have a battery problem I will call you again, and would hope the same man came again.
Overall, my experience was good and I got a new, working battery. However, there was a lot of miscommunication with the person who answered the phone (Jacob). I told him the correct make and model on my car but he didn't convey that to the mechanic, causing a one day delay in getting the battery. On the day of the install, I was told by the mechanic that I hadn't given the correct model to the person answering the phone. I explained that I had done this - TWICE - and Jacob still hadn't gotten it right, even though he had sent me an updated invoice showing a new, higher quote for the correct battery. The saving grace was that the mechanic you sent out (Big Rob) was great! He was knowledgeable, diligent and professional and was able to get the right battery for my vehicle.
This was a wonderful experience. You have earned a new customer.
Technician was professional courteous and punctual. If ever in a jam I’d call you folks without hesitation.
They were quick , convenient, and friendly. They do come right away and change your battery on the spot for you. I reccomend them if you are stuck somewhere and do not have jumper cables or have time to wait for roadside assistance. Otherwise they are a bit on the pricey side for just a battery but again your paying for convince and the get you right back on the road.
Everything went well.he pulled the old battery out and put the new one in.
If there's any reason you can't, or don't want to, replace a battery, this is a great source of both the battery and installation. The battery gets tested and if you ordered a battery, you can have it replaced. If your battery just needs a charge, that's all it'll get. Easy. Yeah, I can change out my own battery, but with cold weather and arthritis, do I really want to? It's worth the extra money, which is pretty reasonable.
So fast and easy!
quick and easy, convenient and well priced. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone with a dead battery
The visit was great very nice mechanic car is running well now
I have already recommended the service to a friend
It took hours to come as it was so cold outside. I was pleasantly surprised by the mechanic that showed up. So polite and efficient. He wore a mask and was fast.
Prompt, excellent service
From the time I placed the order, they kept me informed of all the details; when the driver would arrive etc. It was safe and the job was done quickly and a big help for someone in a jam.
I really liked the quick service. Great work!
Service tech was excellent. Friendly and helpful.
The person was helpful and nice.
Great Fast Service
I needed help right away. Coldest day this year. It was four hours from first contact to finished installation, and I stayed inside most of the time. Bigg Rob was the man who came to my place and installed the battery. I was very satisfied. When I placed the order, I accidently ordered two batteries. Your customer service team fixed my charges.
I was very happy with the service I received! The technician was amazing and went above and beyond by changing the battery in 7 feet of snow! I highly recommend 1800Battery
1-800-Battery is rated 4.51 based on 399 reviews