1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Great, friendly service and on time!
The wrong battery arrived within the stated time.I did not make a purchase and the contract was to have been voided! Please insure that the charge has been removed from my credit card. This has been an unpleasant event please remove all charges. Any questions call me at 727-946-1976 if anyone reads this review. Thanks. Capt. J. W. Baldwin,USCG/LM( Ret)
This customer didn't know the exact type of battery for his custom install on an RV, proceeded to try and bribe the installer direct and subsequently we still had his install performed. He would be court-martialed for such behavior if still active service. It's also stupid to post your personal number on the internet. Shows you exactly what we dealt with, dishonesty and a lack of reasonability.
Very prompt and courteous service.
Great service! Louis was out here in less than two hours with the battery in hand. He removed the old battery and installed the new battery in less than 15 minutes and took the old battery to be recycled.
Hassle Free
Technician was excellent! A+++
Very good service from the person on the call when I needed some information. The ease of placing the order online. Being able to track the driver on their route. And it only took 10 minutes to replace the battery
The installer was excellent,however,we called at 4 o’clock and didn’t get our battery until 8 o’clock
Other than the long waiting time to show up, everything else was outstanding.
Excellent service. On time. Very courteous technician. Highly recommend this company
The service was quick and pleasant, however, I dont think my battery was tested, I think it was just replaced and now three days later my car is reporting a low battery charge. I am concerned that the replacement was not needed and now I will have further issues.
We are very pleased with the service you provided helping us to replace our battery on a holiday weekend. I got a professional at my complex in 1 hour. You guys rock!
On Time and very professional
Came before they were scheduled and delivered what they promised. Excellent service.
It was very quick and easy! The price is what I would have spent going to Auto Zone, and I didn't have to worry about being jumped off.
The process couldn't have been easier. My technician Andre was extremely personable and polite. He had no problem at all swapping out the battery on a '13 Escape which I know is a pain. Would definitely use the service again and will recommend them to my friends.
super convenient and great service
No call or text about when to expect the service man. He did show up a few hours later . Dispatch email was sent after job was completed . He did not check my old battery, did not show me the “new battery” . Took old battery without asking. Asked for a tip in a strange way, and left. Car starts so battery obviously works . And it damn better hold up for 3 years based on the price. Service was far different than the video you sent me about your businesses process .
I asked for an appointment at 6pm and the technician asked me after booking and paying the service to be home around 4pm. Which I could not , so I called. He was very unfriendly and came around 7pm without any further notice. Customer service of that company is very bad , would not recommend it to anyone.
Amazing customer experience, came on time, provided all the information needed. 100% recommended.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.58 based on 988 reviews