1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Very easy to use and fast!
This is a great service!!! I called at 7PM and had a new battery installed by 9AM the next morning. They were on time, let me know when they were on the way, and were extremely professional. I would recommend 1-800-BATTERY to anyone.
Very quick and excellent work.
Fantastic Service!
I was pleasantly surprised how quick & easy the whole process was. My car was totally dead, it was raining and it was a Saturday. Most places weren’t going to be open until Monday some even said until Tuesday because it was Memorial Day weekend. I placed an order online and someone was at my house within 2 hours. I will definitely use this service again.
Very proficient. at the time I was in most need, there he was, ready to help.
They were very nice. Excellent work. It’s so good to know that this service is out there. Thank you so much for the smiles and friendliness.
The tech. who came (Dave) was excellent. I had made an appointment for 9:00 AM o6/02/21, but the tech was dispatched 9:00 AM Saturday 05/29/21. Not good. The phone number displayed when Dave called 30 minutes before his arrival showed "San Francisco" - he had to call twice because nobody I know would call me at 6:00 AM their local time. Also not good. It's the usual problem - like with Verizon - techs good, support staff horrible.
Great service, same day delivery as timely. Great job.
Joe came in less than an hour and it only took him about 10 minutes to test and replace the battery. Great service
Customer Service excellent. Repair of càr very good. Took a long ride.Enjoyed beening outside. Thanks again. Jane,
Fast service, install performed quickly by the friendly install guy that comes to your home. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new auto battery!
Great service on time and fast
Service was done promptly by a courteous and knowledgeable young man. Couldn't ask for anything better! Five Stars!!!
Communication on when the service tech would arrive was excellent and he arrived exactly when he said he would. He was courteous, friendly and efficient .
Very quick ans accurate work
All staff was very courteous
At first I was thinking I'm really lucky! I ordered a Excide battery for my car. I asked the guy at customer service. How long would it be? 2 to 3 hours. I decided to go for a walk. 20 minutes later I got a text saying the guy will be at your place in 8 minutes. I got to my place I was really happily surprised . My battery is under the rear seat. He put in the battery that isn't for my car? There's a hose that connects to the battery to remove battery gases outside also the battery was not a Excide, off brand and a inch taller where my back seat goes in. No checking? Just put it in and took my battery. And left. After an hour and a half online with customer service. The chat ended? I called the main number. I got a machine. After a couple hours I got a text that said the tech will be there in 11 minutes. Took my old battery out put it on the ground took out the battery from 1800 batteries. And said you don't want our battery. I don't care. Then left. I never got any email or text about my refund. Until 2 days later saying canceled. Not the right product and Customer service Not very good at all.
Technician was very professional he quickly change my battery for me and even went a step further by checking to make sure the battery had the correct output of 14 points.
Your service was excellent. Rob arrived ahead of schedule and was fully prepared. He removed the dead battery from a difficult position in my Porsche and installed the new one quickly and professionally. The car started immediately and I am very pleased. Your service was exactly as advertised.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.59 based on 689 reviews