1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

The technician, Rob, was very attentive. He worked in tight quarters, literally up against a snow bank.
Work was completed, verified and double checked in a short time.
Thanks for the service and good work from order to completion.
I did not receive a receipt
Very efficient
great service
Came out in the middle of a snow storm!
Very good service
I went online and within 48 hours I had my battery installed and my car back on the road. Could not have made it any easier. The technician was professional and efficient.
Excellent customer service and communication. WIsh the price was lower though.
Punctual friendly and professional
Very pleased with my service. The guy who came was Soo friendly
Amazing! My battery was replaced in my driveway right away and for a decent price. I was so happy to have it fixed right away. Thank you!
Fast efficient service
Fast, professional, specialty car.
I spent 275 dollars to get a battery replaced. Car didn’t work the next day. Towed it to shop and they told me the battery was incorrectly installed and fried my car’s computer system.
I purchased a battery several months ago and made a customer complaint which I received no customer resolution. Now they send me a review.
Great company, very polite workers and fast service!!
As easy as ordering a pizza! The only thing I think could be improved is communication. After placing my order, I didn't know what to expect next. I reached out via the online chat to ask how to do a contactless transfer of my keys and got a little more info, but it would be nice to get specific directions. Other than that, it was great!
Let me start by saying it was freezing out. Ivan was just AWESOME! What an amazing and helpful tech. He definitely made it an even better and painless experience! I ordered my battery and had it installed within 2 1/2 hours. It was a premium battery with premium service. I would and already have recommended 1-800-Battery.
Excellent service and communication!
Did a great job.