1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
They were quick , convenient, and friendly. They do come right away and change your battery on the spot for you. I reccomend them if you are stuck somewhere and do not have jumper cables or have time to wait for roadside assistance. Otherwise they are a bit on the pricey side for just a battery but again your paying for convince and the get you right back on the road.
If there's any reason you can't, or don't want to, replace a battery, this is a great source of both the battery and installation. The battery gets tested and if you ordered a battery, you can have it replaced. If your battery just needs a charge, that's all it'll get. Easy. Yeah, I can change out my own battery, but with cold weather and arthritis, do I really want to? It's worth the extra money, which is pretty reasonable.
I have already recommended the service to a friend
I did not receive a receipt
Excellent customer service and communication. WIsh the price was lower though.
Overall very good. Easy to access and person answering phone was friendly and helpful. Person who came to replace battery was on time and efficient. One complaint, however, I have requested a receipt and the 3 year guarantee in writing and have yet to receive it. Please make sure I receive them.
The installer didn't wear a mask. I had to ask him to clean the terminals. Didn't test the existing battery
Delivery person was professional and polite. Arrived just outside of the promised time.
Extremely convenient, I would go as far as to say a lifesaver as service arrived on location even with snow on the ground. Service was quick, efficient and friendly. I would recommend to any one in need of battery replacement.
I felt good about timeliness of service. Slight problem with original part but that was corrected to my satisfaction and service tech was very helpful.
heavy schedule and the house delivered installer was very fast
thank you for providing this service. technicians arrived on time and installed the battery quickly. i, of course, would like it to be a better price, but for me a necessary cost.
Delivered battery an put in good service wanted written bill only complaint
Took a little longer than I hoped. Technician did a great job!
Service was quick and good as promised. The technician was very professional. He also conducted a test to check the health of the car's electrical system. The only issue is with the receipt and warranty. Once the service is done it is difficult to communicate with them again. I recommend asking for the battery warranty and receipt upfront.
Did an excellent job and tech was very helpful and pleasant. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because of the time it took to get to me. The first person didn’t have my battery so another person was assigned to me without notifying me of the change. I had to call to find this out.
Rep seemed inexperienced, had to run to store to get necessary equipment (jumper cables), but overall seemed to do a good job and was efficient. Should improve with experience.
I am very satisfied with my battery delivery but there was a problem with the bar that holds the battery in place. The person that delivered the battery told me he would return in a few days with a bolt that is needed to secure the battery and I am still waiting. He did text me his cell number but I had a problem with my cell phone and had to completely reset it. In the process I lost some of my data and proud of that was his cell phone number, so I desperately need to get in touch with him to get the battery secured and be able to drive the car safely. I have tried many times to call your company and every time I call I'm never able to get through I get put on hold and I went one day one morning I waited for a half an hour with the phone on hold and nobody ever picked up. If someone could call me with the phone number of the person that delivered my battery and it would be a great help so that I can get in touch with him and arrange for him to come in and secure him
The only problem I had was the description of service on my credit card bill. Something u need to change, a software company in California installed a battery in my truck in Texas just saying.
1- Received a message that the technician will arrive in 33 min and he arrived past 90 min 2- To this date, three days past the delivery, still received No invoice and No warranty
1-800-Battery is rated 4.54 based on 1,226 reviews