Jdwilliams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

Tell us how Jdwilliams made you happy
Company is a shambles . Customer service is rubbish . Rubbish quality at high prices stay away dont fall into the trap with credit account
This company only cares about taking your money. Customer service non-existent. They bombard me with 'free delivery' and various discounts, but when you order the reduction is never taking place. They do not answer complaints. The question of 'how quick did the company relay to your queries?' is therefore not applicable.
I have been a customer with jdwilliams for a long time now. But I feel I should warn people against taking a account with this company. Here is a sample of what I pay interest per month. Paid £109 into account the interest they charge £86.64. =22.36 is all that is coming of your account. Here is another payment Paid £120into account interest £95.94 =24.06 of account They a just like the gangster we all warned about but getting away with it. I have a really good credit rating so can not understand these interest rates.
Complete misleading description online and on order confirmation. Ordered a tankini - shown on line as a top and bottom, all pictures show both halves, item description says "tankini" and order confirmation said "tankini". But only got the top half! They then tried to claim that this was what the item was - absolute con.
absolutely disgusting service. I ordered 4 chairs but they cancelled 2 of them stating they were out of stock. when I phoned the said I could re order and pay again as they were now back in stock s I did so after paying now for 8 chairs nearly 2 weeks later they turned up 2 leather @ 2 fabric .ive just called and was told that id have to re order again another 4 chairs . I defiantly wont be and I wont be using them again for sure
Rude, misleading and hostile... Rude - Hangs up on their customer when trying to address a returns issue... 3 times. They do not care, they just keep taking the customers money and fob their customer off to THEIR contracted courier. No company level redress. Misleading - Their own website has a phone number to call for complaints... ...that is NO longer in use. Recorded answer supplies ANOTHER number that... ain't 'complaints', it's orders, or as we call 'em SALES. Returns courier appointments have a 48hour window... ...and when they STILL fail to collect; who you gonna CALL. TRADING STANDARDS! Hostile - those that answer 'demand' a customer number, even if not a customer. No awareness of the legal consumer rights of the customer. Obstructive when trying to address problems; happy to keep an 81 year old customer waiting in for days for THEIR contracted courier collection company. Said customer cancelled other appointments to be present to hand over an expensive return that was not fit for purpose; not EVERY 81 year old is conversant with cloud-based requirements. If you are happy to be abused by a retailer, by all means use this company. ...it'll make Steve Johnson MD (reportedly) happy.
Got approved for credit with them but didn’t use it straight away, logged in a month later, still had £200 limit available. Placed order for £150, received email confirmation. Hadn’t arrived days later so I checked my order to find they had changed my limit back to 0 and cancelled all items without bothering to tell me.
Ordered soup maker 12 November tge day before tge first delivery received an email saying delivery delayed until 1 December. 30 November further delay until 13 December. Sent an email asking if order would be delivered before Christmas. Relay stated goods in stock and order would be delivered. 12 December get an email stating unable to fulfil order. Would never use them again or recommend them.
Absolutely terrible. After waiting 2 weeks, my order was still listed as 'processing' I then sent a message asking for an update. The only response I got asked for further information, which I immediately provided, and never received a response to. In the end I had no choice but to cancel the order, as the items were gifts, and the date required for them was quickly approaching. Highly recommend you avoid this site and company in order to avoid disappointment.
I bought 2 pairs of black jeggings in the petite size from JD WILLIAMS. When I tried them on they were too long so I checked the invoice to to see if the item no and the delivered item nos were correct. The nos did not tally so rang Customer Services stating those facts. The agent at C Services said that did not matter, they were the correct size. I questioned that and said that surely the item nos surely should match the order no ? She then got quite shirty and would not agree on that point and was adamant they were the correct size even though the nos did not match with the original order. With that dreadful attitude and manner towards a customer. It has put me off using that company again. I notice from reading feedback from other customers that I am not alone being disgusted with that sort of attitude.
Terrible service, my items got cancelled. Don’t waste your time, this company is a scam
I set up a direct debit for a monthly payment to Jdwilliams. This was done the day I made a first payment. A month later I find they didn't action the direct debit and have charged me £12 for a late payment instead! Daylight robbery, in my opinion. In spite of contacting them they have done nothing about this other than send me a letter thanking me for setting up the direct debit! I wrote to them again and there has been no response almost two weeks later. At the moment I owe more than I did after I made the first payment! Their financial department is clearly incompetent and I will be closing my account. I do not feel I can trust them with my financial details. God help people when the Xmas rush overwhelms them.
Avoid like the plague. First time I ordered with them, the order goes missing, get told to basically suck it up and re-order. Still waiting on refund. I order again and paid for next days delivery.. what do you know... missing again. Totally incompetent and they do not care
Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Tried to return a jacket the same day it arrived after having tried it on and decided it was no use. No returns label with package so had to go into web site to get return address. Also in same web site clicked on 'Arrange a return' and was informed it would be picked up by courier in 1/2 days, this did not happen so did same again this time informed it would be 1/3 days. Again waited but no courier went on to chat line where I met with nothing but pathetic excuses with the blame being placed on courier. Surely if an item is ordered with JD Williams it is their responsibility to make sure the information is passed to courier service hired by them for their deliveries, you would think, but not according to JD Williams customer service. My advice is do not have any dealings with this company as they are rubbish in my opinion.
Very strange company,was given a credit limit if £125,ordered some goods only for them to cancel items and take away limit they gave me with no explanation,seems to happen a lot to others from what I’ve read on other forums
I have used jd Williams for years and never had a problem and their customer service people are always helpful, polite and friendly, would recommend them to anyone.
Worst online retailer I have dealt with
You think you’ve got problems with these people!! I DON’T even have an account with JD Williams’s Fashion World, yet I’m suddenly embroiled in a battle to get my email address, which they somehow obtained (no idea how - I have NEVER knowingly volunteered it to this company), removed from their records. It’s been attached to an account opened recently by somebody who has an entirely different home address and mobile phone number to mine. Yet, JD Williams can’t provide me with any written confirmation all reference to my email address (or me even!) has been removed. I’ve emailed them several times, only to receive the same automated response, namely: “I'll be happy to help with your enquiry. So that I can assist you, please provide your full name, the first line of your address and your postcode - I'll then be able to find your account and help you with your enquiry.” I DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT – so I am certainly NOT going to provide my home address and postcode to an organisation which, quite frankly, in my opinion lacks efficiency. We even spoke over the phone. Nothing - I'm STILL receiving emails welcoming me to the fold. And, apparently, I have two orders on the way. I repeat: I have NEVER opened an account with these people. When is this c**p going to stop? Make of this as you will.
Disgusting when there’s a problem. Over 5 months of calls & emails to then be told too late now over 12 months old !! Manager will call you but no call. The photos show all 5 pieces have this fading in different spots & none are in direct sunlight.
I have read so many JD William's reviews. 99% awful. Rude staff. Unhelpful staff. Awful quality. Etc etc etc Thanks everybody for your honesty. It's successfully put me offbuting anything from them ever!
Jdwilliams is rated 1.75 based on 173 reviews