Jdwilliams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

Tell us how Jdwilliams made you happy
Been with them for years far better when they were a smaller concern .
Agree with the other reviewer on the high admin charges they wasn't always that bad .My real bug bear is i'm trying to write reviews on a certain bra but,they won't let me do that.
Have noticed this particular bra as rave reviews so, can only assume they only won't good ones.Be interested to know if anyone else as found this problem.
Ordered a washing machine through my friends catalogue.Meant to be here today no phone call from courier.Online chat would not help even though i gave them my address and postcode.Feel like cancelling the order.I will never order from them again.
After ordering a dress for my wife from JD williams I was left with 3 returned direct debits! I spoke to my bank who said this was JD Williams taking an extra withheld payment. JD williams had requested 2 payments for the same garment one payment left the bank to JD Willaiams as you would expect. the other remained for 7 days in the payment pending tray which meant the bank would'nt honour our direct debits because technically it considered us overdrawn even though we were not.
After speaking to 2 advisors John and Niku who I must say were very helpfuland promised too pass our compaint on and that we should hear back in 3 to 4 days, nothing materialised from those conversations a week down the line we spoke to Roger the most bombastic argumentative ignorant man I have ever come across who told us in no uncertain terms this was a fault of the bank and would hear no more other than to keep telling us it was the bank's fault. I for one will never order from JD Williams again a most unpleasant experience!
Next day delivery paid for 4 days later delivery not made. Parcel has apparently gone astray at Hermes (no real surprise there). J D Williams will not refund order.
This is my worst experience ever - they do not honour their offers and ignore complaints.

BEWARE of JDWILLIAMS!!

Their own offers are not recognised by their "system" although clearly visible to call centre, who placed "notes" on my account to acknowledge this about the offer I bought. I paid in full what I owed but 8 months later, after multiple premium phone calls (at my cost) and 2 complaint emails to their customer services (never responded to) and an official complaint raised via RESOLVER (Money Saving Expert Tool), which was also ignored for 32 days thus far, my account still shows that incorrect offer-balance to pay, my previously unscathed credit score is seriously affected and I'm getting debt collection letters from JDWILLIAMS.

They just ignore complaints and they do not react to "notes" made on your account. I will NEVER buy from them nor sister companies Marisota, Simplybe etc again.

Please be very aware of this scandalous company!!
Delivery paid for next day. No delivery attempted. Chat on J D Williams unhelpful. Still no sign of delivery.
Bought an item but it was never received I would not buy from there again
I ordered a blanket 8 days ago I haven't received it or even received an update nothing their customer service is very poor
Worst possible customer service ! Do no order anything from these awful lot . Very rude staff ! If items are damaged they won’t refund .
They sended broken shoes. They didnt saw when they put in the box? And the delivery guy signed by himself our delivery. We Never order again.
My interest rate has been put up to 69.9% because of one laet payment. Beware.
The first order a cardigan no problem.The second,two pairs elasticated trousers.I have received one the other delayed this from 19/04/19 still waiting.Now I have increased my order to another pair of trousers.Still waiting.Delivery expected 13/07/19.Thats July it is now May.Is these items being delivered on a bicycle from Australia?
Two pairs of joggers were ordered. Only one pair delivered. Numerous letters sent requesting second pair. Not even the courtesy of a reply let alone my second pair of PAID FOR joggers. Appalling customer service.
I have waited 5 weeks for an item to be delivered and still not received it. Jd Williams blame arrow and arrow are not interested
Excellent product however one screw needs to be shaved down to fit but table goes up fine and good quality however...delivery got cancelled Friday and I had taken a day off then the time slot moved for today so had to ask my dad to wait in my house as I was out and planned to be back for my allotted slot. Disappointing to be mucked around with delivery so leave longer than planned
Not dependable. First order damaged in transit and reorder not posted when arranged....still waiting.never use again
useless and waste of time. Placed an order on Marisota.com. got sent the wrong order and asked to return.. Still no refund! no apologies! no compensation... Horrible customer service!
I have ordered succsssfully from this site and more often than not love what I get. Sizing for me is hard so I place the blame on me if something doesn’t fit and when I reorder it’s always good. Quality is great!!! One of my favorite sites to order from!!!!
Ridiculous admin charges when you have an account
the refund for the 2nd items is not received although the history shows refunded
The Customer service is the worth I have ever experienced, none replies , only kind of automated answers which has nothing to do with the question itself
HORRIBLE