AirAdvisor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AirAdvisor
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

Tell us how AirAdvisor made you happy
Slow to accept signature and documents
(En-ux) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service. Air advisor helped me to get the compensation from Air France for the delay.
(UX) - Posted 1 week ago
I recommend Airadvisor as they deliver their promises to assist in best way to settle the claim with any airline. Good experience.
(UX) - Posted 1 week ago
It was a trip to Paris almost two years ago; my flight was more than six hours late. I just heard about Airadvisor and I contacted them. The procedure was simple and I received my compensation of $450 within a month.
(UX) - Posted 1 week ago
Având în vedere experiența anterioară (mesaj privind motivarea, de către Blue Air, cum că zborul a fost anulat din cauza condițiilor meteo, în fapt, excelente pentru zbor), cât și timpul care a trecut de la data anulării zborului (5 luni), nu îmi pun mari speranțe în a obține restituirea sumei. Dar, orice este posibil!
(Ro-ux) - Posted 1 week ago
Just because of airadvisor, you can have some hope to receive the refund. So, waiting is just one thing you can do so never lose hope
(UX) - Posted 1 week ago
My flight was delayed at JFK with United, and I asked for help to get a refund. This happened in November 2019 and only in January 2021 I got the refund, it took time and I was hopeless. I think it’s better to trust Airadvisor as they help to settle the claims much faster than it was directly and pretty unsure.
(UX) - Posted 1 week ago
False advertising on the website and in the ads, the collected sums are much lower, commissions are very high. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT! More than that, when you find out you will receive a much smaller sum of money than (aggressively) advertised you can't quit the process or they threaten you with a fee as they worked hard for you. So you must go on with the process, receive less money than advertised, pay HALF as a commission. Now they sent me an email to change my rating. I am very disappointed.
Dear client, We provide our services under the “No-Win-No-Fee” rule. You do not need to pay anything to AirAdvisor. When we collect compensation from the airline we transfer it to you deducting our commission. Our success fee is 30% out of the collected sum at the pre-trial stage or 50% of sums collected in court or through external lawyers. You received 2 letters with an explanation regarding your case and the airline you had the flight on. Kindly ask you to contact us via email info@airadvisor.com if you have any additional questions. Best regards, Air Advisor Team
The experience was very professional
Fabulos …..
Good.
Very good company
Very quick, not hard to process. I recomend! luis Ferreira
(Pt) - Posted 1 week ago
Estou aguardando o resultado do peocesso
(Pt-ux) - Posted 1 week ago
In viata mea sa nu mai aud de voi, mail uri scrie incorect, raspundeti doar la ce va convine
no comment
(En) - Posted 1 week ago
MY experience with air advisor is very good
(Ro-ux) - Posted 1 week ago
Vă mulțumesc pentru efortul depus.
(Ro) - Posted 1 week ago
Fosrte ok Sunteti buni in ceea ce faceti! Felicitari!
Foarte multumita !