Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Coach was comfortable and journey was OK. But, coach turned up 15mjn late (it was before 05:00 and there was no traffic). Coach was almost full and pre booked seats were prioritised. The remaining passengers had to pool together for taxis. The coaches should be more frequent than once every 30 mins.
Uncomfortably cold on the bus, asked the driver to crank the heat up who just ignored us
Very nice coach but as opposed to translink, which is only slightly slower, you ask for additional payment for the ability to take adjacent coaches. Considering this is an airport service, I will use translink in future.
It's such a shame that there are over 2 hour gaps between some of the coaches. Be great for the timetable to go back to having more coaches now the restrictions are lifting.
all fine bar loud radio on a very early am bus, all trying to sleep. unscheduled stop on rtn journey so longer journey and delayed arrival time...apart from that all very good
all good, but they need to change the big stikers outside the windows, they do an annoying sound with the wind!
No Toilet on the bus. We had to change bus at dublin airport because the bus was filthy and hadn't been cleaned. On both legs of the journey when changing driver the second driver was late. On the return journey to Dublin from Belfast we arrived on time but the driver was giving out because he oversold tickets. He said we should have been there 15 minutes early
Review based on Cork to Dublin service: The aircoach leaving Cork is fine. You know where the bus leaves from . Adequate signage and all. It's a different story from Dublin city. The stop at Dublin city back to Cork is awful. No aircoach bus sign. Ask people where it stops and you get different answers. Sometimes does not come. GET A SIGN FOR DUBLIN CITY SAYING 'AIRCOACH STOP' so so irritating. I'm getting the gobus back to Cork every time because I cannot trust the aircoach back to Cork. The gobus at burg que is well sign posted with a gobus stop sign clearly laid out. This is not too much to ask for your customers. Thank you for reading.
Just okay.
On the first trip (Of the retrurn journey) the bus was extremly stuffy and the driver only turned on the A/C 10/15 mins before the trip was copleted. Other than that, the trip was fine.
Bus was on time and comfortable. Driver was rather rude.
Wifi is very poor and it is not possible to charge laptops
The coach was comfortable and left on time. However charging full adult price for over 13 years is too much. The coach is so handy for me get but today I'll be travelling back on dublin because €44 from the airport to leopardstown for me and 3 children is just too much.
Staff rude and abrupt!
Staff were rude and abrupt
Wobly bus, gives me nausea
I went on 2 rides with Aircoach. The first time I booked online and it was all great it was actually excellent! The second time I arrived at the airport and the lady at the terminal 1 service was very rude and was not helpful at all! It discouraged me to ride with aircoach again!!!!
You are great guys! Booking process, customer care, price... however sometimes there are black spots, like when you decided to move stop in dublin... it was sufficiently advertised/signalled and also several drivers driving style resemble too much car racing i didn't enjoy several trips
The bus came late
Took a coach from Dublin Airport to Belfast back in early January and while the other buses at the stop were nice and modern branded buses, this one was just a random white bus and inside no Wi-Fi and no USB charging ports, like stated on their website. Otherwise the bus was on time and there wasn't any trouble during the journey but I thought I should still mention the fact that that bus looked much older than the rest of the fleet.
Aircoach is rated 4.30 based on 3,587 reviews