Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Ran precisely on time. Good value for money. Service fine.
Was a Good ride
Bus prompt and comfortable. Only issue I had was with fellow passengers who drank alcohol throughout. Perhaps a statement re alcohol policy and inconsiderate passengers who blocked seats with their bags. Not Aircoach fault
Veloce e in orario
Fast and reliable.
Bus was cold but everything else was very good.
Did exactly what it says on the tin
Comfortable, relaxing and Internet with phone charging on board. Good speed from Belfast to dublin airport.
Good and punctual service. Will used again defenitly
good, comfortable, timetable a bit dodgy
Overall aircoach provides a good service. Some imbalance with customer care and some staff which boils down to personality traits. For example some drivers are impeccably good mannered and respect every customer with first class assistance and others can be rude, unhelpful and moody. On arrival at Dublin Airport one of the young assistants at the kiosk was bossy like in the manner which she told me to "get in line with the queue" for the Belfast coach. Not exactly a professional or respectful approach to customer care I thought, as I felt like a disorderly school boy for looking around for the start point of the queue.
Trip was from Belfast to Dublin Airport. Driver very helpful. Only negative comment relates to where the coach picks passengers in Belfast - not a very safe area
It's a fantastic service which avoids having to endure a long drive to Dublin Airport from West Cork. The service is punctual. The staff and drivers in our experience were superb. Not sure why a Cork to Dublin Airport bus has to through Dublin city on both legs of the journey. On my return leg I wasn't sure if I would make my connection as my flight was delayed. It was not obvious within my account how I could use my flexi ticket to book the next time slot. I made it just about, but I fear that if I had missed it, I would not have been able to get on the next service as it's busy. I reckon they need a more frequent service but I do acknowledge I am basing that assessment on a sample size of 1 experience. The queuing system for the bus is a bit erratic, there should be some mechanism to ensure first come first on board. The heating on the bus was a bit too much, if I'm perceived as being nit picky, it is a 3.5hr journey. Health and comfort should be a consideration.
Very good and prompt service
Aircoach gets you there.
The driver was unpolite.
Very comfortable and pleasant journey and a very courteous Bus Driver. Have given 4 stars as bus 10 minutes late and was worried about getting to Airport on time .
On time, safe and reliable. Schedule information easy to find and tickets easy to book online. This is my go-to transport between Belfast and Dublin airport.
Comfortable and on time