Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Author didn't leave any comments.
Friendly staff. On-Time & efficient service. Coaches are... OK. Only negative was that the power-sockets / USB power weren't working... and after a long flight... I struggled with Zero Power!. Apart from that... Excellent. Also... they are flexible with the bookings.... so... Thank You.
It's a very nice and efficient service and plan on using it again in the future. My only 'complain' would be that it would be nice for the driver to assist with the baggage, especially women travelling alone like myself.
Great service from Dublin Airport to Cork City Centre, slight delay at second pick up area at airport and again in Dublin City Centre, bus full to capacity. Overall good service, good driver and efficient service.
Outward to Dublin: The coach left 5 minutes late. The driver was pleasant. Arrived in Dublin City on time. Homeward to Cork: The coach arrived and left on time. The driver was pleasant. Arrived into Cork 10mins late.
Shortage of leg room
Air coach is always comfortable, the only thing is that’s there is no little net pocket on the seat I front to hold items or a tray for food
Great service thank yoh
Happy with price, frequency of busses
Efficient and good
Good transport
Good experience 😊 wéve appréciante thé flexibility to easily modified our tickets
Everything o,k
It was no problem
Air coach was brilliant on our trip to Dublin easy to get on and off and reasonably priced the only thing if at all we would say was slightly negative was as we’ve never been before maybe local knowledge from the driver would of been good we told him where we were going and he told us where our stop was and that was it we didn’t have a clue where to go next and yes we know they’re not tour guides but maybe a little clue as to how to get to where we wanted to be would of been good , we would definetly use air coach again and would recomend it to anyone that went to Dublin thou
The bus was late at dublin airport and no explanation given. Packing of bags in the boot was not easy as there was no order or Arrangements. If u could provide someone to help with that please
Very good service and on time. I didn’t have much space in my seat (I’m 5’ 9) so I docked a star for that. But bar being a bit cramped it was very good.
Please include toilets on buses
Cold on bus. Smooth journey!
I was disappointed that the driver did not assist in loading or unloading luggage.
Aircoach is rated 4.3 based on 9,921 reviews