Aldi Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Aldi made you happy
Aldi 3 star review on 8th May 2022
John Oxley
Aldi 1 star review on 20th April 2022
Lynn Taylor
Aldi 1 star review on 20th April 2022
Lynn Taylor
T Evans
They do some things right but in my experience, they NEVER have what they advertise.
I ordered a multi-purpose ladder to be delivered within 5-7 days... two weeks later a lawn-mower turned up! I refused delivery (because that's not what I ordered) and contacted customer services. I was eventually told that they didn't have the ladder I ordered in stock any more and so when the lawn-mower was returned to them they would start a refunds process... within 14 days! So Aldi have had my money for 2 weeks already, didn't deliver what I ordered and expect me to wait for an item to be returned to them that has nothing to do with me and was never in my possession then I have to trust that their warehouse staff who don't know the difference between a ladder and a lawn-mower will trigger a refund process that might take about 14 days or might never happen at all! I don't think so - I'm in the process of triggering a fraudulent transaction process with my bank as they clearly had no intention of honouring my order in the first place! I only hope that a marker is put against Aldi's bank account to freeze any further transactions so that no-one else can be conned by these fraudsters!
Wonky easy peelers. They are not. They drive me mad. The skins are as thick as ordinary oranges. You need lots of time and patience to peel these. Don't bother.
Inspired Cuisine Liver and Bacon. As you can see from the picture, the liver is at least 2 different types. (Light and dark?) There was plenty of it, but my Cat's would not eat it, even after dicing it. The amount of bacon is very sparse. I would not buy it again.
Aldi 3 star review on 8th May 2022
Went to the Aldi in Buckeye Az on Watson Road. Went to get some things that were on sale for only 2 days. Went the second day. They told me they didn’t have it. FALSE ADVERTISING. This was the second time this happen to me. They want you to come in to buy other things. I ask to talk to the manager. She would not talk to me. poor customer service. Don’t waste your time if you are looking to get sale items.
First of all, I don't speak Spanish, don't want to and I live in the U.S.A. Some of the Aldi in Miami have Spanish speaking only people and their service is lousy. Long lines and only one cashier open, poor selection.
seriously what went wrong? The cart locked after leaving the store? who's idiot idea was that? I'm 71 ,I have 6 compression fracture vertebra in my back, how am I supposed to get my items from the front door to my car 300 ft away where my car is parked? Change the policy to the cart being locked leaving the Aldi parking lot or I wont be the only shopper never shopping at the store again!!!!!
Nearly got killed by an Aldi van whilst out cycling on the weekend . Put in a complaint to Aldi to get them to look into the incident as thought they should know about it and check the drivers cctv footage etc to see what a bad driver he is. They have not had the decency to even contact me about the incident and I submitted the complaint online to them 5 days ago. Disgusting that they (a) have such bad drivers and (b) can't even be bothered to look into the incident. A very disappointing company
If you are over or even below 40, don't even bother applying for a Job at ALDI. they discriminate against age. You can go to any ALDI in the US and can tell with your own eyes. Only Young people are hired. I've been to several interviews in the state of Florida. They don't last a minute before they tell me that they will review and email the answer while other younger people have been interviewed for much longer.
Ashfields Chicken En Croute. Please don't buy this product. I've shopped in Aldi lots of times and most things have been great. However this is awful. I froze it on the day I bought it. Left it out to defrost in the morning and cooked it as instructed for dinner. When cooked it was disgusting. Its extremely oily and the bacon used in it is just fat! There was no meat on it at all. The chicken was soggy and greasy as hell. Do yourself a favour don't even try it.
Pretty much everything in the nedrow store is a 1 Star. Stiockers give the impression they’d rather be anywhere else. Cashiers really win the boobie prize though. When they did finally open another line this cashier was rude, dismissive and was gabbing to the other cashier behind her. This was about an hour after the store opened. If it wasn’t for the runaway inflation, I don’t think half of the customers they get now wouldn’t even walk in the door here. They NEVER put items into your bag and today she was dropping them almost a foot into the cart - except the eggs- the height has to be a new record! Other Aldi’s in better neighborhoods actually pack the bags and when I mentioned they don’t do this in Syracuse & Nedrow and she just smiled and said “we’re nicer here! Stores with the same name with a difference of night and day.
I’ve always shopped in your store but from today I will never go back. I was told to go to checkout 4 which I did but let another customer in front as she only had a few items. I loaded my shopping in the cart and scanned my debit card. The reader said to put card in, I let the cashier know just so she would instruct me to do so. Her attitude was very aggressive stating if it says put card in to do it. Stating after 3 uses of card u have to put card in. I said I tried that the last time and was stopped and asked to scan card again. She went onto say no that does not happen.Customer service skills and her attitude was terrible. After collecting my receipt I did say I’m not 5. She then went onto say in a loud voice and I’m not 5 either. I returned cart and went back to ask the lady’s name (I asked in a polite low toned manner)and she was chatting to 2 other staff members discussing me and laughing. She gave me her name and said I don’t have to give you my name and shouted I was rude. I said she was rude and she went onto shout get out get out several times as I was leaving. I have never been spoken to like that by no one. I will take my custom elsewhere in future. I shall be writing to head office regarding the customer care I was given. At no point did I shout at her and please review ctv. I can’t express how insulted I felt and how aggressive she was. I have always followed any instruction given by staff at any store and thanked them for service. I’m sure this is not how Aldi would expect staff to communicate with customers. I am very disappointed and will make a point never to shop in Aldi again if that’s how I will be treated. All of the staff I have been served by in the past always had excellent customer service skills and were very helpful. This lady needs some training in customer service. In no way did I disrespect her but was made to feel that I did something wrong by asking for instruction on the card reader.
I love Aldi and so do my friends! The Cheese & Dill Salmon Wellington I recently perched was so delicious! I went back and bought the last three available. I have one left in my freezer and I am savoring it! It is a perfect thing to pull out if you have unexpected company and everybody loves it! I know this is not something that’s always available so the next time I see it I will definitely stock up!
Bought a lot of food at Aldi for Easter lunch. The bag of potatoes when cut into were mainly rotten.. so had to throw majority away!! Cmon Aldi do better!
Aldi 1 star review on 20th April 2022 Aldi 1 star review on 20th April 2022
I have never seen such competitive prices and great variety of types of cereals, breads, chicken parts, types of beef and great produce. All grocery stores are having issues with the supply chain so I do sometimes have to throw out fruit after one day. That is a common problem with all stores since Covid. The most amazing compliment I have to share is how polite and nice and welcoming the employees are!!!!! The cashiers are just incredible!!!! Where do you find these nice employees. Unbelievable ! This is from a recruiter!
The produce was great for a while. Now the fruit and vegetables are terrible. The bananas are tasteless, apples are small. Bruised & frozen. The lettuce is dirty and limp. There’s more wrong with the produce but I don’t have time to go on. I shop in other stores for my produce & would suggest you do too.
Aldi, We have just eaten the best Cross Buns, light and moist, buttery with plenty of sultanas and raisens. Just the right amount of flavouring and far better than most big brands. Well done Aldi. Try and keep your quality up there on all products. John and Mags
I ordered a compactor plate, with Aldi confirming I would receive it within the 7 days, which was ideal. However 2 days before I got told there was a slight delay, I would be updated within 24hours. This didn’t happen and I chased Aldi up, they chased up the courier but again there was no update, now almost a week over due! The matter was escalated, they chased up the courier but advised it couldn’t be found and acknowledged that I would be offered compensation with service being so poor. I asked for a refund after having to hire a replacement. The courier was now trying to find the item. After the weekend, with no notice it was delivered at my home address. The item was not too n a pallet and clearly not looked after, it almost falls out the box it was sent in. Aldi was unaware of this prior to delivery and offered to provide £50 of Aldi vouchers if I accepted the item, however I asked just for the refund as previously requested. I now wait for collection prior to gaining the refund, although there is now no mention of any compensation for this poor experience, which after the wasted time, being out of pocket, and wasted time chasing up Aldi, in return I just have had stress and unnecessary wasted time. I won’t be recommending Aldi Friday r offering good customer service at all and will readily share my experience.
Aldi 1 star review on 15th April 2022
Aldi 1 star review on 15th April 2022 Aldi 1 star review on 15th April 2022 Aldi 1 star review on 15th April 2022
I bought the heart to tail cathouse and tunnel for my cat. So disappointed. The house itself is cute but the pad at the bottom doesn't come close to fitting. Every time the cat steps on it, it pops up and scares him out.
Aldi 2 star review on 15th April 2022