ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
Very easy purchase, great little tool to add to my arsenal. Works like a charm.
Hello John Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your product.
Why are you asking for reviews when I still haven't received my back ordered, one of a kind filter?
Recently, I replaced my awning from Aleko. This is my second one. The first one lasted eight New England years, through many difficult four seasons. I am happy to say that the quality and material were kept to the same high standard that I am familiar with. Even the price was almost the same. We get constant compliment from visitors on the style of the awning. The company is truly professional, ordering is simple and delivery very quick. I highly recommend them and they are a dependable source for many home products.
Hello Chin Thank you for your honest feed back. it is much appreciated. I am happy to hear the you are enjoying your awning and that it brings cheer to your home. Please do not hesitate to give us a call at 833-926-2323 for any further questions or concerns.
Shipping is fast, product came with a puncture and the glue was missing to repair it. Had to buy it separately ( was supposed to be included ) also the heater stop working after 2weeks. Tried to contact them but no answer for a month. You can see the picture below. So bad product and bad customer service. Nothing else to say. Thanks for reading.
Hello Simon Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear that you are having a bad experience with the hot tub and that you have not been helped properly. This feedback will be taken in to consideration. I would like to assist you with your hot tub and provide you with a solution as it does have a warranty. Please to take advantage of your warranty, give us a call at 833-926-2323 and request for Maria, and I will gladly assist you with your order and warranty.
After a call to customer service to change product color it took a few short weeks for delivery. In these Covid times, the response and communication helped. Delivery and setup was a breeze, less than 1 hour with water! Within 48hours the chemicals and temperature created a relaxed environment.
Hello Craig Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that everything worked out for and you get to enjoy our product. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions, concerns at 833-926-2323.
I ordered screening and two awnings that were then used to screen two sides of the front porch -for privacy. Both the screen and the awnings arrived promptly and in good order. They are high quality and useful.
ALEKO 5 star review on 21st May 2021 ALEKO 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Hello Thank you for you honest feedback. It is much appreciated. The pictures look great and the awning fabric will defiantly give you privacy on your patio. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest.
Bought a big item, requiring 7 boxes. Five got here somewhat quick, other 2 took a few more days. All boxes look to ve in good condition.
Hello Gregory Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you have received your product in good condition, hopefully you get to enjoy our product to the fullest. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns at 833-926-2323.
I had no issues ordering from Aldo. I got what I ordered quicker than I thought I would so that was a nice surprise.
Hello Thank you for your honest feedback, it is much appreciated. I do hope you are enjoying your product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns, contact us at 833-926-2323.
Quick answer
Hello Mark Thank you for your rating. This is very helpful. Hope you visit our website again and get a chance to enjoy our product.
Customer Service rep named Angelique treated me like a person with an issue not a buyer with an issue. She didn't put me on hold as she worked through my problem and she even personally sent me an email with what I needed instead of putting me in an auto-response. This proves that even an online business can still be human. I will buy again because of this situation and how it was handled.
Hello Kam Thank you for your honest feedback. I am glad to hear that an ALEKO customer service agent helped you with all your questions and were very polite with you and treated you well, this will be taken into consideration. Hopefully you visit our website again and get a chance to enjoy our products.
Had a issue with getting all of my packages. Ended up speaking with Kelly -she checked on the status and kept me in the loop until I received all of my order. I thank goodness for the customer service I got.
Hello Thank you for your honest feedback. That is very much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you have been very well assisted by an ALEKO customer service agent and with the 5 star service that they provided. Hope you get to enjoy your product to the fullest.
You don't want a review from me, so frustrated with your company. Ordered 10x16 motorized awning. Looked beautiful but did not come with enough supports to hold up the weight. We had to buy more. Than it was to heavy to stay up when only half extended. We bought legs and only but it out about 4 feet. I contacted the company twice to no avail. Both Responses were not helpful, offering no help at all. Unsympathetic and really ridiculous. They were form letters basically saying all are working from home so be patient. NO HELP AT ALL. Never ever again!
Hello Katherine, Thank you for your honest feedback. It is appreciated and will be taken into consideration. I understand that you are not happy with your product and I would like to work with you to find a solution and make things work out for you. Please give me a call at 833-926-2323 and request for Maria, I will gladly work with you.
So far so good. My package arrived with a broken switch so I contacted customer service with the Chat option and they sorted things out quickly and easily. They were prompt to address the problem and provide the solution. I should have my new switch in about a week! No hassle at all. Quite impressed with them so far. Going to have to look into their other products.
Hello Matthew Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you have been assisted very well and in an efficient way. Hopefully once you receive your product, you are satisfied with your purchase. Please for any further questions or concerns please reach us at 833-926-8222.
The old saying you get what you pay for. It holds true here! We purchased a 20 foot awning from Aleko the production and shipping was lightning fast, Quality is another story, the Fabric is thin and not something we expect to hold up over a long period of time, the electric motor engages but will not connect to the remote at all. So the motorized feature is useless. The mechanical arms are light weight metal, after installation we have experienced issues with the closing of the awning it will only close about 40% of the way. Comparing our $700 investment to a $1500 - $2000 awning purchased elsewhere I go back to you get what you pay for. As a consumer my overall rating is a 2 as we are disappointed in what we purchased. Would not recommend...
Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your feedback. Our awnings come with a 1 year warranty so please rest assured we will do everything to make it right. The remote more than likely needs to be linked to the motor and while the arms are light weight, they are light weight by design to reduce weight of the awning. We would be more than happy to help you out or troubleshoot it with out technical department. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323 and ask for Maria and we will take good care of you.
From my initial inquiry I did get a response which I replied to but have have not received any communication back yet.
Mark, Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your feedback. I found your email and responded to you. Our apologies for the delayed response. If you will need anything else please feel free to email us or give us a call at 833-926-2323 and ask for Maria.
It was a good deal for the money. The overall quality of material was very good. The directions were very hard to follow but the U tube video was helpful.
Hello Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323 and request for Maria for assistance.
Aleko was in contact with me and are very helpful product was perfect and packed well
Hello Robert Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you have been assisted well. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323.
Whereas the product craftsmanship for ALEKO gates look good but this company fails miserably when it comes to getting technical support that it claims to be great when you are showing interest in buying its product. You will see your requests for technical support will not be returned at all or when you need the support. Their telephone system will connect you to sales in few seconds and may make you wait for long time, sometimes 30 minutes and even more and eventually end up your call with a sales rep who will take your number and promise you a return call in next 24 hours. And then this company will not honor this 24 hour promise either. Good luck if you are still deciding to buy from this company.
Gurmohan, Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that you have been experiencing such frustration getting a hold of our technical department. We would love an opportunity to help you and help answer your question. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323 and ask for Maria and we will make sure to answer all your questions.
Installation was fair easy put unit on roof
Hello William Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you would like assistance with your product or have any questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323.
Great customer service. All products are top grade
Hello Charles Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323.
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 3,107 reviews