Anthropologie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Anthropologie

How would you rate Anthropologie ?

(optional)

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Daniel Grentz
Friendly staff, eclectic atmosphere

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Anthropologie in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Daniel Grentz
"Friendly staff, eclectic atmosphere"
Anette Guthrie
"Very nice quality measuring cups which arrived well packed and speedily."
Jane Beecham
"Everything was beautifully packaged and safe and the item did not disappoint"
Anna
"Beautiful unique products, great selection of clothing and homewares, very helpful staff and lovely packing, other stores should look to them for inspiration."
Lell Gee
"I love the designs for the homeware in Anthropologie, quite unique and very pretty. One proviso would be that they should keep a back log of particularly glassware as its very difficult to replace should one get broken, but apart from that good quality and innovative products."
Calliope Patera
"Always amazed by the quality of the products, the imaginative design and the delivery which comes usually by courrier, so I don't have to wait at the post. Been a client for several years and I will keep buying from them. In the rare event (happened twice) that I wanted to return an item the client service was excellent."
Haleigh
"I love shopping here. I always find something. The employees are very friendly."
Catherine
"I have made several purchases from Anthropologie & have been pleased with every single one of them! I find their clothing range to be quite unique & good quality. Also their household goods, they're unusual & stylish."
"The clothes fit beautifully. Tailored well and a range of vibrant summer colours."
"Beautiful items purchased. Gorgeous packing of delicate goods"
Annalise Lewis
"They made me happy by remedying the delivery problem by sending me a new chair."
Sally Hardisty
"Amazing range of unique and beautiful products. Great customer service."
Anthropologie is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews