Anthropologie Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Anthropologie deliver?

Tell us how Anthropologie made you happy

"Ordered a sale skirt. It didn’t arrive instead a random hat came. I emailed them they said they would send it out my dresses and apologised and didn’t send it. I emailed them again and they said they I no longer had the skirt they refunded me BUT £5 less than I was due back. Utterly incompetent service and haven’t done anything to rectify or compensate me for their repeated mistakes. I won’t be using them again."
Are you Anthropologie? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Anthropologie receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Friendly staff, eclectic atmosphere"
"Very nice quality measuring cups which arrived well packed and speedily."
"Everything was beautifully packaged and safe and the item did not disappoint"
"Beautiful unique products, great selection of clothing and homewares, very helpful staff and lovely packing, other stores should look to them for inspiration."
"I love the designs for the homeware in Anthropologie, quite unique and very pretty. One proviso would be that they should keep a back log of particularly glassware as its very difficult to replace should one get broken, but apart from that good quality and innovative products."
"Always amazed by the quality of the products, the imaginative design and the delivery which comes usually by courrier, so I don't have to wait at the post. Been a client for several years and I will keep buying from them. In the rare event (happened twice) that I wanted to return an item the client service was excellent."
"I love shopping here. I always find something. The employees are very friendly."
"I have made several purchases from Anthropologie & have been pleased with every single one of them! I find their clothing range to be quite unique & good quality. Also their household goods, they're unusual & stylish."
"The clothes fit beautifully. Tailored well and a range of vibrant summer colours."
"Beautiful items purchased. Gorgeous packing of delicate goods"
"They made me happy by remedying the delivery problem by sending me a new chair."
"Amazing range of unique and beautiful products. Great customer service."
Anthropologie is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews