Arrowxl Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arrowxl

Tell us how Arrowxl made you happy
Arrowxl 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Brian
Arrowxl 1 star review on 25th June 2020
Gareth Cummings
Arrowxl 1 star review on 23rd May 2020
Arrowxl 1 star review on 23rd May 2020
Arrowxl 1 star review on 7th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Arrow XL delivered my TV today,no problems,tracking was good, delivered on specified time, delivery men very professional.
Want to say a big thank you to Andy & Cam who delivered our Fridge this morning.

Arrived at the time quoted and very helpful and friendly service.

L. Atkinson
Sunderland
1 star is too high!! After receiving notification our order was at their Worcester depot on 16th July we waited a few days expecting to hear from them to arrange delivery. Chased after about 5 days and finally agreed delivery for 27th July. Got to the afternoon of 27th and not had 2hr delivery slot, so again contacted only to be told it hadn’t been sent!!! We had arranged for our old bed to be taken prior so we’re now left with nowhere to sleep and no idea of a new delivery date with us having. To chase as didn’t even have courtesy to apologise and let us know! So annoyed when we have paid a £30 delivery fee. Could have picked it up ourselves had we known it would be such a wait!! Awful awful company with zero customer care or service.
One of the worst IN MY LIFE that i have…
One of the worst IN MY LIFE that i have had to deal with. I had been waiting for a parcel from JD Williams given tracking info , took day off work and a hour after it was supposed to be delivered got a text to say they had lost parcel (what a joke !!!) Contacted JD Williams who contacted ArrowXL to say parcel would be delivered on Monday 6-7-20 and again nothing , then got another text to say delivery would be today 7-7-20 from 0645-0845 so changed my work shifts and SURPRISE SURPRISE got another text at 0737 to say they have lost parcel yet again .
THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETE JOKE. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Washing machine ordered back on 14th June, arrowxl were supposed to deliver on the 17th June, no delivery between 7.30am-9.30am, they said there was no one home, we were all home as we are furloughed plus we have a dog which barks at the slightest noise. Delivery rearranged for the 22nd between the sametime, received a txt message at 7.50am to say they couldn't deliver as it was damaged and for me to contact the retailer as it would be quicker. I contacted them and received an email stating it had been dispatched on the 24th June. I have contacted arrowxl several times requesting a delivery date to be informed that the order was cancelled and it was reported damaged on the 19th June, I wasnt informed until the 22nd (on the supposed delivery day) they then informed me that it was cancelled yesterday 30th June at 12.30pm, I only found this all out because I phoned them. Communication is shocking.
They informed me that they have not received a new washing machine and suggest I contact the retailer as as far as they're concerned the order is cancelled and no washing machine has been delivered. Up to date there is a washing machine floating around somewhere but nobody seems to know where?
If I had the choice I would never use Arrowxl and I would advise them to train their staff in communication skills.
Appalling service, very unprofessional!
Absolutely useless having lost all our new bedroom furniture we bought from the range .also have said we’ve cancelled order which isn’t true as we can’t even get in touch with anybody to see what’s happened to our furniture also said only part of order has arrived at there depot , so many different lies & stories . Plus the range said it’s nothing to do with them once we’ve bought it , funny as we actually went into the store to buy it & they’d organised the delivery date in the first place.
Absolutely shocking.
Brought a TV paid for next day delivery. Waited in all day yesterday to find out the route was terminated. I only found this out as I rang them! Then they rang me last night and promised delivery today. Low and behold the route has been terminated again.
Absolute joke. It looks like they are a partner company to Yidep so what do expect really. Shocking customer service, completey incompentant. I've left a review on another site yesterday. They reply with we shall investigate but it's an empty promise. If I can't get the item I paid for in the day I paid to have it delivered, I'm not interested.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Delivery date booked rang several times to comfirm it was happening, then but didn't. They then cancelled my order saying I didn't want it.
Absolutely useless. Will tell you a delivery date and then cancel at the last minute. This happened to our parcel multiple times (See attached screenshot) and I still have no idea when it will be delivered.

I suggest avoiding ArrowXL as they do not honour their delivery dates and give their customers false hope.
Absolutely useless. Will tell you that will deliver at a certain date and then cancel at the last minute. This happened to our parcel multiple times and we still have no idea when it will arrive. (See attached screenshot).

Just honour a delivery date, and stop giving customers false hope.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!! Absolutely abysmal service! Was told by 3 members of staff today that my delivery would be here (2 members of staff actually cut the phone line off!!!) i have took today off for the delivery. Waited in all day to eventually call them up at 6pm only to discover that it is not coming today and they had in fact misinformed me and lied to me saying its on its way!!! When i asked and said that they should honour a delivery tomorrow oh no they couldnt as noone in the area (sorry not my problem - seeing as though they fabricated the delivery today good customer service pertains to rectify the wrong ASAP!) the soonest was another 3 days!!!! Absolute joke of a customer service. Have escalated the matter to complaints. Hopefully they will buck their ideas up as after coming on here and seeing the reviews - not exactly glowing!!! Just a bunch of incompetent liars who will tell you exactly what you want to hear to get off the phone!
2 failed deliveries. 3rd one booked with no hope. 6 or 7 calls to them but no one knows what is going on. Emailed 3 times and only got 1 reply to the last one with no solution. 3 call backs with 0 attempts.
Extremely bad customer service. I buy everything online and this has been by far the most incompetent and disappointing service I have ever come across. They say they will call you back and they don’t, they are incapable of finding their own tracking numbers in their systems. It is laughably uncoordinated and their customer service is non existent. Given a choice, i would never choose them.

To be clear, they emailed me a tracking number and after 9 calls where they could not find any information on my delivery at all, 2 days after the expected delivery, and 0 contact, I got an update saying they tried to deliver and i wasn’t in, when i can assure you, given the quarantine I was. Even after this, when I called them, they still had no information in their systems at all. They said they would call me back twice, but did not have the most basic level of decency or service to actually follow through, not even to apologise, and have given me no updates at all.

I am waiting for a couch so that my kids can sit on, and yet to them, it seems I am too unimportant...

I wouldn’t even give it one star. Company sends out e mails lying to customers that they’ll get a 2 hour delivery slot the day before. So you plan for that and the day before they give you a 14 hour one! When I called to question why I had an e mail directly from themselves saying they’d give me a two hour slot the day before they said it was an ‘automatic’ e mail sent out but I would only get a 14 hour slot! They were the ones that sent me the e mail! Most unhelpful service when I tried to speak to a manager to prevent this from happening to future customers they said it wasn’t a managers issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY SEND FALSE INFORMATION TO YOU.
Terrible delivery firm. Never stick to time scales.
Appalling, rude staff, they push you out the way. Have no idea what “specialist delivery” is that they provide as was paid for. On the phone they tell you they are to take it to the desired room, unpack & take packaging away. Delivery drivers look at you like you’re mad & that day they don’t do that!
Jase & Adrian were very polite, efficient, tidy and helpful.
Wasted my day waiting for these amateurs. 08:45-10:45 delivery slot not met so spent rest of the day trying to contact them. Being told "driver is delayed" and "its still coming but drivers tracking device not working they are working from paper"

I understand sometimes things dont go to plan but at least keep the customer updated rather than hanging on wasting more time.

In the future I will avoid ArrowXL and the companies who use their poor service.
First attempt at delivery was a bit of a failure but once I contacted them and arranged redelivery in a small van, all went smoothly.
Arrowxl is rated 2.03 based on 29 reviews