Arrowxl Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Arrowxl

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Arrowxl deliver?

How can I contact Arrowxl?

Tell us how Arrowxl made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"If I could give this service 0 stars, I would. The drivers in Essex area on 25th July 2019, Neil & his work mate should be sacked. I was not at home for the delivery but my Dad was, & the way they treated my Father was awful & attitude was fowl. We'd ordered a delivery for new mattress & collection of old mattress & bed which they refused to take. They actually took pictures of my Dad trying to remove and give them the old mattress after they refused, my Dad has heart & kidney problems so to know this, I am absolutely furious! He contacted me in a right state. Everything has been recorded on our CCTV with the disgusting nature of these two drivers. I hope your lives are worth living treating people with such disrespect! - Get yourself friendlier staff who actually do their job!"
Are you Arrowxl? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered two sofas from “FShion World” arrow arranged delivery so took day off work. Text arrived on this day to say that due to a problem in their warehouse they wouldn’t deliver today. Phoned up, they hadn’t left enough room on the transition fit two sofas on it. Errrr, basic error ! Ok let’s book new delivery date now you know how big two sofas are. On delivery day another text. No delivery (another day off work £££) phoned and problem is..... wait for it...... one sofa is now “not where it should be” errrr! What!!! You’ve now lost my sofa and can’t deliver because you can’t find it! The sofa I’ve alteady paid £1000 for. Clowns. I’m fuming, companies need to ditch these idiots and stop using them to deliver their goods. I would never choose them personally but was a customer we often do not know who is being used by a supplier. I will definitely check in future. Never again. And to talk to someone takes around 30mins to get through to be told “sorry, I don’t know” and “sorry, there are no managers or supervisors available today” POINTLESS. Going to report them to trading standards"
"Spent £k on garden furniture for family event, given a time slot of 3.15-5.15, I had to pick my daughter up from the train station from school a 10min round trip in the car. Spoke to cust service earlier in day to ask for message to be sent to drivers that I will be out of the house from 4.45pm for 10mins so if they arrive during this time, can they start unloading and I will be back before they’d have finished. Cust service agent told me no need as driver will call me before hand. Time came, I had to leave no phone call, but I still left a note on my door to say I will be back in 10mins and time for when that was 4.45-4.55pm, when I got home they had arrived at 4.50pm I have a camera on my front door, they did not even try to ring the bell or knock on the door, they also arrived with card already completed, and ignored my note. Took me 35mins to get through to Cust services, but they did nothing as have no power or authority over the couriers. When they contact courier, first of all they lied and said they had called me , then when I protested they said they couldn’t call me as their ‘calling device’ was broken. Their online app still said they were delivering parcel number 41, where mine was number 55, so this was also faulty. They refused to deliver next day as well. I had the garden furniture as had planned a family get together and BBQ, which has now been ruined and the company couldn’t care less. Have wrote to CEO, but not holding out on much hope."
"we had Alvin & Neil deliver our stuff. what great guy 5* very helpful x"
"Worst courier company I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. They were supposed to deliver my cooker on a Friday and the seller (Appliances Direct) assured me Arrow XL would text me by 9pm the day before. No text materialised so I tried calling them on Friday morning. After being on hold for 20 minutes I tried their online messaging system & was informed that the cooker had arrived at their warehouse too late for delivery that day. I managed to reschedule the delivery for the following Monday. After an initial text on Monday morning providing an estimated delivery slot I received the following text: "We promised to call you and let you know when we are 30 minutes away but unfortunately we're experiencing some technical issues. Our crews are still planned to arrive in your time slot and we will contact you if there are any further updates." The online tracking system was not being updated either so there was no way of knowing when the couriers were arriving. When they finally showed up near the end of the scheduled delivery slot, they drove by the house without stopping. They drove past a second time & my husband, who was waiting at the window, made eye contact with them. At that point they got out & dumped the cooker in the hallway. We had paid for unwrapping & disposal of the wrapping material. They refused to do this ("We just deliver - sign here"). They also said that it was a "second attempt delivery"- which it technically was, since they had cancelled the first scheduled delivery without reference to us! They also flatly refused to carry the cooker up one flight of stairs to the kitchen, presumably expecting my husband, who is a pensioner, to do it himself."
"Brilliant professional service ."
"REALLY BAD SERVICE DONT KNOW HOW THEY CALL THEMSELVES COURIERS WHEN THEY NEVER DELIVER ANYTHING. THEY PUT FINANCIAL GAIN BEFORE CUSTOMER NEEDS First delivery never happened various reasons given Second delivery never happened due to breakdown Third delivery pending On all occasions I was never contacted, I had to call to find out what is going on. This company is a fraud and fake and I will pass this feedback to all review sites and social media I have lost 2 days wages so far and it looks like it’s going to be 3 days wages, worst time to lose wages due to the run up of Xmas, I will escalate this further and claim all lost or earnings and inconvenience via a county court judgement, these company’s are bounded by a contract when they take up a clients delivery, and I will hold them to account, I advise everyone to do the same, it doesn’t cost much."
"Top lads jason and jay. 👌"
Arrowxl is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews