Arrowxl Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Arrowxl

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Arrowxl deliver?

How can I contact Arrowxl?

Tell us how Arrowxl made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"REALLY BAD SERVICE DONT KNOW HOW THEY CALL THEMSELVES COURIERS WHEN THEY NEVER DELIVER ANYTHING. THEY PUT FINANCIAL GAIN BEFORE CUSTOMER NEEDS First delivery never happened various reasons given Second delivery never happened due to breakdown Third delivery pending On all occasions I was never contacted, I had to call to find out what is going on. This company is a fraud and fake and I will pass this feedback to all review sites and social media I have lost 2 days wages so far and it looks like it’s going to be 3 days wages, worst time to lose wages due to the run up of Xmas, I will escalate this further and claim all lost or earnings and inconvenience via a county court judgement, these company’s are bounded by a contract when they take up a clients delivery, and I will hold them to account, I advise everyone to do the same, it doesn’t cost much."
Are you Arrowxl? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Top lads jason and jay. 👌"
Arrowxl is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews