YES Group | Yes Medical, Astir, Footmedics Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,210 reviews
Read YES Group | Yes Medical, Astir, Footmedics Reviews

About YES Group | Yes Medical, Astir, Footmedics:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

YES Group | Yes Medical, Astir, Footmedics 5 star review on 1st June 2022
Metro S
YES Group | Yes Medical, Astir, Footmedics 5 star review on 30th May 2022
Banora P
YES Group | Yes Medical, Astir, Footmedics 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Foot F
YES Group | Yes Medical, Astir, Footmedics 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Foot F
Not a great first experience through the Footmedics arm of the company. 1. Paid for express delivery and I got 3 seperate deliveries on three separate days, none of which was the next business day. 2. Got told some items were on back order so I sourced the item from another company. The the item that I was told was on back order turned up. now stuck with double and paid double. 3. Got sent an immobilisation boot that had no liner with it, just the plastic shell. Again, i needed the item next day so I had to go buy a boot at FULL retail price from a local business and then sell it to the patient at the cost price as this is what I quoted them. A positive is that your phone staff are friendly and attentive but it is clear that there is a lack of communication between the Footmedics side and the Astir side as I was getting different information via email and phone. FOLLOW UP: They sent a chocolate mud cake as an apology. This was good until I got home and my wife yelled at me for bringing cake home! I appreciate the 'apology cake' and once again, can't fault the phone and 'customer happiness' team.
Hey there thank you very much for your constructive feedback! Well be in touch via email shortly.
We had a few troubles with our recent orders in terms of discontinued stock and incorrect prices but Astir and their team were very helpful with fixing the problems.
Many thanks for your positive review, we do apologise for the stock showing online, we are working on this and it is now updated daily
Very good transaction from start to finish.
great services
Thank you. I received what I ordered despite a minor hiccup with clarification of the target address. you acted promptly as a result of my telephone call to you.
Very quick service.
Many thanks for your positive review :)
I have been though this with someone over the phone our company name is Northwest Physiotherapy Group. You delivery very fast but your office needs to keep up with the changes that are requested
I ordered the Sanitex the day I received your email. Parcel took a while to arrive. All good though.
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback in these unprecedented times
Good supply and contacts
excellent, we appreciate your feedback :)
Good range of products, good price, love the free delivery when spending over $50. Would be better to have more stock so that products don't have to go on backorder and be delivered separately at a later day. But overall very happy.
thank you we appreciate your positive constructive feedback :)
Girls are helpful
Many thank for your positive review we appreciate your feedback :)
Nice customer service
Very efficient and helpful staff.
I thought that a call from you after some error on my account would have been appreciated. The end result was satisfying but a bit confusing to me.
Easy to order and quick delivery
Excellent, we appreciate the positive feedback!
They are helpful in finding products and polite
Many thanks for your Positive Review, we appreciate your business :)
Would have got a very good but didn't get any jelly beans! Very happy with the service - thank you
Apologies for this! We will make sure a box full is dispatched to you today!
good company with good products. Only suggestion for improvement: Inform customers if a product is not available after it has been ordered. I waited for a shipment for several days, and found out, after calling the company, that there was a delay with the order. Otherwise a fine and quick service, highly recommend.
Thank you for your feedback Peter, we definitely do let all our customers know when something is out of stock. Not sure how this one got missed :) Our apologies!
very helpful and cheerful
Excellent, thankyou for your feedback Linda :)
Friendly & efficient :-)
Thanks Richard, always a pleasure doing business :)
YES Group | Yes Medical, Astir, Footmedics is rated 4.7 based on 1,210 reviews