Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
They have been great and easy to work with!
Very easy to use and ships fast. I love hassle free and quick service.
Quick easy service!!
Amazing! Very easy to work with and reorder and the supplies ship fast!
Got My stuff within a week!! An it’s was quick an easy !! Uploaded a picture of my prescription an it came in the mail!! Would definitely recommend
I’ve always gotten my orders pretty quickly and I haven’t had any issues
Wonderful service. Excellent help.
I haven't used it yet but ive heard great things. Can't wait to use it. Shipping was good and handled well and packed well. No damage. Love that it came with storage bags!!
Great and fast service
Took a bit to get my bags shipped, but I got them luckily just before I HAD to have more.
Super easy process!!! They contacted tricare insurance and my Dr for everything. It shipped fast!! I highly recommend using baby pavilion!
Everything was amazing
Ordering my Spectra S1 breast pump was very easy. My application was accepted in one day and I received a shipping notification within 3 days. I received my pump within a week and a half and I am so happy to check that off of my list and start getting ready for my baby!
Hands down the best service!!! Very easy to place my order with what I needed. I ordered my pump and accessories and with a day or two my order was processed and shipped. Amazing customer service for sure!! I also received an email stating when extra pump accessories were ready to be ordered again! Would definitely recommend this company!!!
I am very pleased with ordering through baby pavilion. It was a quick and fast order!
Great costomer service, fast delivery! Will always use company, will recommend!!! Thank you
Very simple to order. Took awhile to arrive but it did arrive perfectly and in time.
Such an easy process! Thank goodness my Drs office recommended Baby Pavilion to me. Ordered my things with ease online, received emails daily on the whereabouts of my pump, and got my pump at my door within a week or ordering. So pleased with this company. I trust they will send my supplies as needed for this next year.
Excellent easy process for reordering supplies!
After submitting my prescription online and picking everything I needed I followed up the next day over the phone to make sure I did everything right and the woman I spoke to was very nice and helpful! I received my pump in less then a week! Very impressed and definitely recommend.
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,330 reviews