Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Great customer service. Easy process."
"Baby pavilion is seriously the best! I got my pump and accessories ASAP and it was the easiest process. I recommend them and will continue reordering through them!"
"I’ve had such a great experience with this company thus far! When there was an issue with my prescription, Alizay personally reached out to me to explain what to do next. Once I updated my prescription she literally had my pump sent out ASAP. Great customer service! Can’t wait until my baby gets here so I can utilize my pump!"
"Getting my prescription breast pump through Baby Pavilion was an absolute breeze! I sent in my application and they sent me the form needed (it was even prefilled out for me!) by my doctor. Once I sent them the form back, they shipped my breast pump that very next day! The package stated that it would take 3-5 days to come, but I literally received it that following day; just 2 days after I sent them the forms. A representative was in contact with me the whole time via phone call and emails to make sure that everything went smoothly with receiving the paperwork and package, and I couldn’t be more impressed. I’d recommend Baby Pavilion to any and everyone!"
"I received my pump about a week after ordering, the whole process was so fast and the staff was amazing! When my prescription was incomplete it was no problem to correct it. They even made sure I got everything I qualified for, looking forward to ordering again!"
"They were very helpful and worked with me through some complicated insurance situations. Would absolutely order from here again"
"This company is just so helpful and efficient. Best company a mom like me can ever asked for. Thanks again Baby Pavillion for an exceptional customer service!"
"Great responsiveness of customer service and quick deliveries!"
"I am very pleased with my overall experience with Baby Pavilion."
"Working with Baby Pavilion was amazing. I didn’t have a prescription from my OB for a pump, but Baby Pavilion faxed over the sheet to my doctors office. They were super helpful and the process was so easy. All the stress I had was for nothing because Baby Pavilion customer service helped me through the whole process!! I highly recommend everyone go through Baby Pavilion to get their breast pump!"
"My overall experience was very good and they did they’re absolute best to help me get my prescription and product. Their communication with me was exceptional."
"So sick and painless. Very helpful and informative."
"I love baby pavillion, they where quick to respond to any questions, and delivery was so fast too, I got my breast pump delivered within 3days, will recommend them to anyone."
"Love this company! Highly recommend! Quick and painless process, great customer service and super fast shipping."
"A lot easier than having to fill out the insurance form and send it it myself. It was a really quick, seamless process and definitely worth using. I knew what Breast pump I wanted and was happy they happened to cary it."
"The reorder process is super great it’s a easy online form you fill out and submit. The only down side to getting the pumping bags is they are sent via USPS and no one is home during the day to sign for them so I have to always go to the post office every 30 days to pick them up."
"Their customer service is top notch! Very willing to help. The pump arrived very quickly and was packaged well. Would definitely recommend."
"Very reliable and very fast transaction.. I love baby pavilion.. 🤗"
"The process, shipping and receipt of the product was quick!"
"I was referred to Baby Pavilion from a friend and I'm so glad I reached out to them. Insurance claims and benefits are incredibly confusing to see what is covered but I felt very calm and confident while BP took care of me. Customer service was prompt, friendly and genuinely a pleasure to talk to. I received my breast pump in less than a week of submitting my order form. GREAT COMPANY!"
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.92 based on 968 reviews