Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"The process, shipping and receipt of the product was quick!"
"I was referred to Baby Pavilion from a friend and I'm so glad I reached out to them. Insurance claims and benefits are incredibly confusing to see what is covered but I felt very calm and confident while BP took care of me. Customer service was prompt, friendly and genuinely a pleasure to talk to. I received my breast pump in less than a week of submitting my order form. GREAT COMPANY!"
"The company is great!! I received my pump within a week of placing my order and they have been beyond helpful!"
"Super easy to order and the customer service is on point!! And, stuff ships fast! Very happy with Baby Pavilion!"
"Amazing customer service and my breast pump arrived very quickly after order was placed."
"Great service, friendly staff."
"Customer service was very good."
"Extremely easy process in a time of many decisions when becoming a new mom. Customer service is very helpful and attentive, I had no set backs in getting my S1 Spectra or additional supplies a month after my delivery! Thank you!"
"The process of receiving a breast pump through insurance can be confusing, frustrating and even sometimes difficult! Baby Pavilion made that process so easy! With my previous two pregnancies I never knew I had options as far as which pumps I could get. Both times I ended up with a pump that I liked but didn't love. This time I had known about baby Pavilion and was able to receive the pump that works best for me and without the hassle of waiting on insurance to process everything! Thank you so much Baby Pavilion for taking something that can be stressful and making it easy!"
"I love that there were a variety of pumps to choose from and how quick and easy it was to apply and receive one. Shipping was so quick too!"
"I love this company! Works well with you and your needs!"
"The team was so incredibly helpful! I needed to replenish my storage bags and membranes and the team reaches out to see if there was anything additional I needed that I might be forgetting. I’ll be recommending Baby Pavilion to everyone!"
"I got the spectra s1 and love it. It’s so quiet!"
"Very easy to submit a request for supplies. Shipped out and received quickly"
"My order was processed quickly and efficiently!"
"Fast, professional service! I highly recommend this company."
"Very easy and smooth process!"
"Quick and very helpful response from customer service. The items I ordered arrived within few days! Love it"
"I thoroughly enjoy my experience with baby pavilion. I HIGHLY recommend them! The customer service is above and beyond any experience I've ever encountered. They contact you if they need anything. Anything you might be missing they will contact your dr/ob for you. They make sure you have everything you need in a quick easy timely set up. there is absolutely nothing I could complain about or what more out of a company ! thank you for everything you do. this is my second child going through them for my pumping needs and I refer them to everyone I know !"
"Very easy and quick service to get your pump. No need to deal with TRICARE on your own. No need to pay anything out of pocket and then hope to get refunded. Would get my pump from Baby Pavilion again!"
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.92 based on 970 reviews