Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
I couldnt be happier with their customer service. They've been more than fair, very clear, make ordering easy and are always helpful without any attitude.
Very quick and painless process! Placed my order and had my pump within a week!
They were able to contact my doctor and get a prescription for me and get pump sent pretty quickly to my home Smooth and easy process
Excellent. Very easy to use and super straight forward
They make it so easy and siple to get your pump and munthly supplies!! And they have the top options!
Super quick service
Baby pavilion was wonderful to work with. The process to get my breast pump and storage bags could not have been easier. They were also very efficient in getting everything processed and shipped.
This company is great. I would love an auto renew option every month but I get why it's not a thing. Would and do recommend.
Excellent service and timely delivery
The service is good but i have yet to receive my package. This is the first time that it happened. It says returned to sender
Really easy to order and extremely fast shipping! Had no issues at all and will continue ordering supplies as needed!
Does not come with as much as mommy express. Also 24 mm flange came damaged and I’m working with spectra to try and fix it before I give birth as I’m 37 weeks.
Super easy and fast process! I received my pump within just a few days!
Extremely easy
Thanks for the fast delivery and always being on point!
QUICK DELIVERY
Great selection of pumps. Process of submitting Rx was fast and easy. Shipping was also speedy.
Baby Pavilion was great!!! I contacted Tricare after I got a prescription and was referred to them. I submitted all the information they needed and within a week I had my breast pump and bags.
Very easy to send in prescription and I received my breast pump and everything else within a week. I’ve recommended Baby Pavilion to a 7 month orientation class.
So I was extremely hesitant on ordering my pump through Baby Pavilion or just paying up front for my bump and trying to get reimbursed afterwards however, I am extremely pleased with everything! I ordered on a Sunday, received everything on Wednesday at no charge to me. I followed the easy steps and had no issues! Highly recommend!
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,297 reviews