Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Joshua Gibson
David Eastwood
David Eastwood
Cosette Sales
I would give it a better rating but i still have`nt received my watch band, not happy
Hey David, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
i still haven't received my Samsung watch band that i ordered over 2 months ago.
Hey Binod Rai, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
It hasn't Arrived after 2 months and I'd like refund for a product I never received.
Hey Joanne, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Never received - still waiting
Hey Michael, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I still didn't get it
Hey Kira, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Still haven't received it
Hey Samuel, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I didnt receive it , bad store
Hey Saeed, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
never arrived
Hey Christopher, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I never received this item.
Hey Judith, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I can't review Crimson Red - Elite Silicone 21mm / Black PVD product because I didn't receive my order yet. My Order is #87188607, was payed and I never received the products Please help with this. Thanks
Hey Sebastian, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I never received my package !!!
Hey Adrien, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I have been waiting for a month.....still not arrived....
Hey Peter, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Still haven't received my item!
Hey Lindsey, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Never recieved this item
Hey Nicole, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
A un no tengo mi producto ha tardado mucho, honestamente no sé qué pasa con mi producto, no califico a Barton si no al servicio de mensajería.
Vart är klockarmbandet jag har inte fått det än?
Had to cancel my order...was ordered in May and when tracking it 20 days after order was placed, it wasn't due to arrive until August!!!
Hey Leah, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I have yet to receive it so I can not say if it is good or bad. The ostracized that came with the watch broke
Hey Anonymous, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Still haven't received the strap - one month later.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.50 based on 1,965 reviews