BJS Home Delivery Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend BJS Home Delivery
3PM
3PM

Tell us how BJS Home Delivery made you happy

"Pretty much the worst delivery experience I've had, and probably one of the worst human interactions. The guy was bringing the package in, which looked wrong. So I asked him to open it. He claimed they never open the packaging. I told him it's in the service level agreement. He immediately calls me a liar. Not "you're wrong" or "are you sure", but "YOU ARE A LIAR". I show him the SLA in my laptop and he starts making excuses, saying the company never told him. He was looking at the same SLA on his phone, so I asked him to show me. He said he can't and got aggressive. So I equally had to give him a piece of my mind. You don't get to go to peoples homes and falsely call them a liar. Their delivery guys is a danger and a menace. He should not be allowed into other peoples homes. I will certainly inform our building security of BJS Delivery."
Are you BJS Home Delivery? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
BJS Home Delivery is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews