BJS Home Delivery Reviews

of reviewers recommend BJS Home Delivery

Tell us how BJS Home Delivery made you happy
Binny and Raj (team 96) were very friendly and did everything they could to get the package up the stairs. Unfortunately it was too big but they gave it a good shot on an obviously busy day. They are really lovely chaps. It's just a shame that Made are packaging a sofa bed (which I would have thought is meant to be upstairs in most houses?!) in a box too big to be delivered.
Goods not as described - wanting to charge £50 per item to collect. The items cost £90 and £150! Collection had to keep being arranged and the price kept going up!
Very fast delivery, fantastic service, definitely will use again.
Pretty much the worst delivery experience I've had, and probably one of the worst human interactions. The guy was bringing the package in, which looked wrong. So I asked him to open it. He claimed they never open the packaging. I told him it's in the service level agreement. He immediately calls me a liar. Not "you're wrong" or "are you sure", but "YOU ARE A LIAR". I show him the SLA in my laptop and he starts making excuses, saying the company never told him. He was looking at the same SLA on his phone, so I asked him to show me. He said he can't and got aggressive. So I equally had to give him a piece of my mind. You don't get to go to peoples homes and falsely call them a liar. Their delivery guys is a danger and a menace. He should not be allowed into other peoples homes. I will certainly inform our building security of BJS Delivery.
BJS Home Delivery is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews