Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
We arrived in Spain, March 11, on the 13th 2020, we had to fly to London, and then home. A 10 day trip lost, until today, when the folks at BookMundi went above and beyond to offer us a voucher for future use. The generosity of the voucher and the fact that we have until Dec. 2022 to use it is awesome. Looking forward to rebooking next year for travel in 2022. We will also recommend Bookmundi to friends and family!
Thanks Robin. We are just glad that we could help out. When you book a holiday, we better ensure you get a great experience, even in COVID-19 times. Thanks for your review again.
good service
It should have a better search program as I had a hard time finding my trip to book after I talked to the travel agency. It should have a link to the booking site directly to the trip on the travel agency email. The company contacted me to ask me for direct feedback after I wrote the above and they changed their site this shows they are very customer oriented , thank you
Emma Brown has provided excellent service as we have had our tour cancelled twice. She has gotten the best deal possible dealing with the tour providers. Very professional and considerate.
We made a reservation earlier this year with Bookmundi for our first ever safari trip to Botswana. We were very excited about our holiday, but, unfortunately in the end Covid 19 got in the way and our trip was cancelled. Bookmundi offered us an opportunity to re-book our trip at a later date, but, for us the timescales involved were too short and so we asked for a refund. In this regard, I must say Bookmundi were excellent and with very little fuss we received all the money back into our Credit card account within a very reasonable time frame.. So, well done to Bookmundi and especially their excellent customer service staff (Sarah, Jane and Julie). Despite all the issues the current pandemic has caused, they continued to behave in an extremely professional manner and because of this we'd have no hesitation in booking another holiday with them again and recommend others to do the same.
Thanks for your understanding and review. We are in business to make our customers happy and provide a hassle-free experience, no matter the odds. Happy that we could help out, despite the circumstances being against us. We hope to see you back soon.
This is a second trip I arrange via Bookmundi. I like it because tours I want are accessible via Bookmundi instead other agencies who discriminate age standard.
Response to my request for a refund due to the corona virus was fast and honest. This has not been the case with other similar requests to other companies. This will be remembered when rebooking after the pandemic. Thank you!
When I cancelled my booking due to Covid 19 Sarah was extremely helpful explaining all my options. She managed to get a credit voucher for my deposit which I had expected to lose. The voucher can be used in the next 5 years. Great customer service with prompt replies to my emails. Will certainly bool with bookmundi again.
The lady who I spoke to named Sarah on the customer Service team was extremely helpful, very friendly & always very quick to reply- whenever I had questions she gave exact information. Excellent service!
Due to COVID, I first rescheduled my trip, which they accommodated without any problem. Then because of Sri Lankan travel restrictions, my trip was cancelled. They issued a full refund. The representative I worked with was very responsive and courteous.
We had an overall pleasant experience with this company despite the unfortunate circumstances of covid19. I will say of note that our main point of contact, Sarah, was very responsive and didn’t make us wait long when we had asked a question, which was helpful. Back in January 2020, we booked a trek in Nepal for four people. Due to the outbreak of Covid, the tour operator in Nepal contacted us directly to inform us they were cancelling the tour and Nepal was not allowing non-citizens to enter. Bookmundi worked with us to help us partially refund our deposit, and also offered us to keep the deposit on hold and rebook a tour through 2022 (which was not an option for us, so we declined). Overall, we had a pleasant experience with bookmundi and would recommend booking with them if you prefer the peace of mind of having your tour lined up in advance, with the downside of potentially having to postpone your tour, if the tour gets cancelled because of COVID-19.
Hi Michelle, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We have offered you several solutions in our separate mail correspondences. We are actually trying to secure that our partner operators get some revenue, especially when the cancellation is forced upon the tour operator caused by COVID-19. Thus, we are truly trying to help the local operators as well as coming up with workable solutions for our customers, which is also the reason why you were actually offered the option to get a refund. Have a great day Michelle. Best, Sarah Thomsen Customer Service Manager Bookmundi
The process of booking was easy, and they seem to work around your time.
Always prompt and on point, trying to help the customer get the maximum from every situation :)
Due to cancellations with COVID-19 we did not take our trip. They have been a pleasure to deal with during the cancellation process.
Before visiting South Africa in Jan-Feb 2020 I decided almost last minute to add Kruger National Park to my trip. Jammie made this the easiest experience ever! He got me a private bungalow with everything I asked for, 1 bush walk and 3 game drives during my 3 day visit. I’m currently working with him again for a return trip this Nov. Even during the current health crisis he would randomly reached out to me to let me know he was still working on building me the perfect trip. He finally got me setup for over a half a month, 2 country trip for a great price. Thank you Jammie! I’m a customer for as long as I can travel.
This company processed my credit card knowing that the tour they were selling me was not available for the date I booked. They requested that I switch my purchase to another tour. The tour they wanted to change it to did not fit our schedule. I requested a refund and was told I would get one. However, it has been several weeks now and I still have not received the money. I paid them over $300 and they have not returned any of it. Don’t trust them!!
Hi, Thanks for your review. These are special times and we were unfortunately not aware that the tour you booked was not available. However, we actually did process a full refund of the USD 300 the moment we were notified. We have reached out in a separate mail as well. Have a great day ahead. Best, Sarah Head of Customer Service Bookmundi
Booking the tour was an efficient and easy process. However my tour was cancelled by the operator a few days before I was due to travel due to COVID-19 virus restrictions. One week later Bookmundi has refunded my deposit in full. Given the current collapse of tourism in this crisis, Bookmundi has acted swiftly and responsibly. I wish I could say the same about Booking.com who are being very difficult with so called "non-refundable" bookings.
Hi Carl, Thank you very much for informing us. We have kept in contact with your operator throughout the process and have also been informed that you were offered a good solution. Kind Regards, Sarah Customer Service Bookmundi
good approach
Very helpful customer service!!!
Fast easy and simple