Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Terrible service at Tunbridge Wells branch again, queue at till on pharmacy counter no staff, further along staff chatting no one jumping on a till to serve.
Awful awful service from Staines boots had booked hearing services and they asked me to wait in waiting area after I checked in at the reception waited patiently for more than 45 minutes and after reminding that I am still waiting was said the person is gone home 😡not once anyone apologised or said sorry for the service they provided and was told you have to come again another day wasted my day and ended up paying parking charges for their mistake .
I tried to place an order using my offers linked to my points card. Boots cancelled the order with no explanation apart from an item being over quota. It appears that theses offers have been lost from my card showing as being spent. So I phoned customer services who said I needed to email. So I did. I received an unclear piece of waffle as a reply. So tried again using very simple English to ask the questions again. New response was a bit better but basically said I should take the risk of re- ordering and then contact them before items are dispatched and they will adjust as a one off gesture!!! What a b cheek!.. To add insult the original order has been taken from my bank account despite being told by email that I would not been charged. So they now have my money too. So that's it.... I will fight tooth and nail for my refund but after being a customer of over 40 years I will never order or set foot in boots again.. their loss as I have spent £000's over the years. In times of struggling retailers Boots really don't deserve to survive, with failures like this employing staff who are incompetent and systems which do not work.. they need to wake up and smell the coffee....so bye bye and hello to Superdrug, supermarkets and all the efficient on line retailers of which their are plenty offering a reliable service.
The goods weren't delivered to me. Boots told me it wasn't their problem and I should take it up with their courier, the post office. So much for customer service. I've resolved never to shop with them ever again.
Impossible to get in touch with anyone. Customer service is a shambles. Boots has just whizzed downhill and and is now a truly unpleasant shopping experience. Such a shame.
I have always given Boots Lanark excellent reviews. Today was my first time going out since December and the only shop I was visiting was Boots. I had accrued points as I had bought electric toothbrushes online. I was served by a very off handed gentleman think he was the chemist. I have always had my points card put into the machine by a staff member. I put it into the machine as I would have put in a Debit Card. He kept saying chip up which I assumed he meant at the top of the card with the boots logo on the front. Eventually I managed to get it right. I was very apprehensive being amongst people as I had not been out for so long. I am in my 70's and have never been spoken to like this in Boots. He maybe wasn't used to dealing with the Public. Had I my confidence back I would have told him to keep the goods. ''
Don’t buy NoNo pro epilators. They are a complete waste of money and time. If I could return it I would. Not Boots fault they sell a rubbish product ???
Ordered online, tracking shows delivered - has not been delivered. Contacted Boots "customer care" and told them the problem, they have since told me over and over again that my package has been delivered and I need to check my safe place. It's been a month - I don't have the bloody package. They have failed to show any proof that the package was delivered other than a notification from Royal Mail - no signature or name to confirm (guess what, I didn't sign for it). A member of the team said they had started a refund. I asked where the refund was, another member of the team said the refund had been cancelled because the package was delivered. Absolute joke - do not waste your time or money with Boots online.
Suffered a terrible experience with Boots, Buckstone, Edinburgh with a member of staff who was so rude and a completely unempathetic Manager who did nothing to diffuse what became a very heated exchange between us.Suffering from extreme stress and anxiety which ironically I had come in to collect my prescribed medications for,I left feeling most upset to the point I had to self medicate with Diazepam upon returning to my home afterwards.Have written to complain but over a week later have not even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement letter.Will be taking my custom elsewhere.
Today, I went to Stratford boots. My 7 years old son accidentally spilled some drink on the floor near beauty section. I was at another counter. A lady from beauty staff came to me and asked me to clean the floor as my son spilled drink and hand over some tissues to me. My younger son was crying a lot so, my 7 years old son clean the floor. Such a shameful lady and so disrespectful to the customers.
Package arrived damaged, in a Royal Mail plastic bag with a note saying it arrived at their depot already damaged and opened. One of the bottles leaked everywhere. Contacted Boots by email as no one was answering their phones and got a very unhelpful message to just return it to get refund. I explained the box was damaged and I could not go to the Post office, could they come pick up. reply was no. I went to royal mail returns portal and discovered that actually a collection was possible so arranged for that. Incompetent and unhelpful customer service who could not even give correct advice nor offer help as it was their fault for not packing it correctly. I could have ordered from Amazon the same things but thought I would support other stores - well big mistake - never again with Boots - I shall not order from them again. If I can give ZERO stars I would.
Parcel leaked. Post office took it back to return it themselves. Waited ages and ages and ages to ring “customer service” (hahaha) who told me they don’t re-order, just refund and I’d have to order again. Refund?!?!?! Waited over a week. No refund. Still saying ‘delivered’ on the orders section of my account. So I rang “customer service” (when I had FORTY MINUTES to spare.) They said they would refund. Hooray I thought. Next day I got a text message saying there was a problem with the refund. And to ring customer service!!!!!! Aaaargh!!!! So I did. (Thirty minutes) I eas told there’d been human error and someone had put in 2p less than I’d been owed. So they redid it then and there. Why they needed me to ring, heaven only knows. They could have just redone the right amount. Anyway..... I’ve been refunded. AND THE APP IS APPALLING - the worst one I’ve ever used......S L O W S L O W .......................
I want my money back now. No goods, can’t order, yet you’ve taken money out of my account twice totalling over £200 absolute robbery and the customer service is shocking, arguing with me, made to feel like I am in the wrong! Boots this is just not acceptable! Never have I had this happen to me shopping online before from a major retailer. You will lose customers! Please please guys DO NOT BUY FROM BOOTS ONLINE they will let you pay, cancel your order then take your money and refuse to give you a reason why
been waiting 8 days for prescription,,blaming everyone except themselves.why have phones in the shop? when no-one will answer,boots Dudley market place
Bought black opium online. And when you by ysl black opium online in your basket will appear free gift leather pouch. So i ordered and i only recieved parfum but no gift . Called customer service all they could say sorry about that . At the end she goes is that ok i said it's not ok because when you go online it says that you are eligible free gift and its in the basket . She goes sorry about that . Thats all you get from boots.
I was told my order has failed and I wont be charged for my order and I kept trying to reorder. In the end I was charged 4 times for an order of 323 pounds everytime.
Shocking customer services. My £85 parcel did not arrive, I made several e-mails and phone calls , which you need the patience of a saint to get through, to eventually be told they will do no more about it implying I have the parcel and am lying! The manager at the local Royal Mail sorting office has even messaged them to say it was their mistake as it has been delivered to the wrong address. They really just don’t care! Don’t know where to go from here, perhaps it’s a police matter?
During my lunchbreak today, I went to collect a prescription from Boots, that I had sent in the previous day. When I arrived, I was told that the pharmacy assistant couldn't give me my medication as the pharmacist was out on lunch. Whilst I totally understand that the pharmacist needs a lunchbreak, working people who need to collect a prescription during the work week, will usually only have time to do so in their lunchbreak. Which makes 11.45a.m.-2pm peak business critical hours to dispensing chemists. How is it good business to allow the only staff members allowed to dispense medications to take a break at the precise time when most customers will be attending stores to collect those medications? Clearly, in order to meet customer need in this regard, dispensing staff members should be staggering/timing their breaks to ensure that a dispensing staff member is always available to service customers during peak business hours. This is not happening at Boots the Chemist, where it is standard practice for the dispensing side of the pharmacy to close for an hour at lunch time, so a paid pharmacist can take a lunchbreak, to the detriment of unknown multiples of paying customers - who are routinely left unable to collect prescription medications in the time they have available to them. Failure to collect on the 1st attempt also means customers have to return to branch a 2nd time. Which costs the customer time and resources, reduces goodwill and at the moment - also doubles each returning customers exposure to Covid. As they have to leave home to complete this simple task twice instead of once, when everyone is still supposed to be staying home to protect themselves and each other. Bad business sense, inadequate customer service, poor community support. Shame on you Boots.
The worst place to order from very bad if I could I would give - 1 really bad order elsewhere
Bad customer service, used to be great years ago, had 2 orders go "missing" explanation was "we have had many 'temporary staff during pandemic....hmm, this is not good, you should be vetting your staff before they pack goods to be delivered! Also had ti wait over 30 mins for customer service to answer my call... dont worry... theyr awarded me with"£2.50" in points .... hallelujah (hahaha.... thats bad isn't it) just wouldn't bother anymore with boots! They've lost it!
Boots is rated 2.83 based on 1,489 reviews