Celcom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celcom
Telephone

Tell us how Celcom made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Kerajaan dah bagi line internet free 1gb sehari dari 8am - 6am..pagi ni saya online 8.30am..kredit kena tolak habis. Bila.buat report pihak celcom nyatakan memang ramai yg complain so pihak celcom akan kumpul semua complain baru akan check dalam 3hari hingga 7hari..dan tak pasti untuk kembalikan kredit pada cust. Sesiapa yg hadapi masalah yg sama sila buat report kpd KKMM.
Celcom have the best coverage for almost every place. You will never hear a celcom user complain about how slow the line is. It is expensive but it worth it because the data speed is fast and smooth.
USELESS TELCO. THE LINE NEVER STABLES. ALL THE 4g 3g ARE LIESSS!!!
Celcom has a very bad internet coverage. Its getting worse day by day. I feels like i’m currently using a free internet with this freaking slow coverage! I’ve called customer service, but they said they can’t promise anything since they haven’t do anything with this issue. Then how? We are paying, for a better experience. And not paying the bills for free! Omg please do something about this. I really upset.
Internet very slow, day by day more worst, area gelang patah, when meet celcome staff at bukit indah JOHOR, she said celcome under upgrade for 5g service,call customer service to reset ur phone, when call customer service they said they didn't get any information about upgrade 5g, all staff celcome how can different information give to customer, totally disappointed
CELCOM VERY BAD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM,THEY NOT SENDING PDF FILE FOR VIEWING BILLS IN MY EMAIL AS OTHER OPERATOR DO, ALSO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NO KNOWLEDGE AT ALL ,ASKING BLOCK TO CALL TO OVERSEA (CAUSE THAT PHONE FOR MY SERVANT USE )THEY SAID CAN NOT DO IN SYSTEM ,UNTIL I CALL MORE THAN TWENTY TIMES CALLED FEW DAYS ,THEY ONLY ASK ME TO CALL ANOTHER NUMBER, ,ONLY THE PERSON IN CHARGE SAID CAN DO,THEY ALSO CHARGE ME SMS WHERE THE SMS UNABLE TO SEND OUT AND OTHER PHONE NOT RECEIVED ANY SMS (BECAUSE I HAVE CHANGE THE SMS CENTER TO AN INVALID NUMBER TO NOT ALLOWED SERVANT TO SEND OUT ANY SMS) ,,I DID THE SAME ON OTHER OPERATOR THEY DIDNT CHARGE FOR UNSUCCESSFUL SENT,.CELCOM IS VERY STUPID ! NO KNOWLEDGE AT ALL THAT ALMOST GIVE WRONG INFO WHEN ASKING SOMETHING ON CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER ,AND ON LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE I CANT SEND MY FEED BACK AFTER I TYPE IN THE SURVEY BOX,THE ON LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE SOMETIME DOWN WHERE I WANT TO DOWNLOAD MY BILL (WHY DONT DIRECT SEND PDF FILE INSIDE TO MY EMAIL? WHILE OTHER OPERATOR DO ??)
It all started when you accidentally charged me the termination fee for EasyPhone plan for thousands of ringgit (which I didnt terminate at all and still abiding by paying the monthly without haste) until my cred card reached its limit. So I can’t use the card for other usage. After that, my phoneline been barred twice whereas its not my fault. Can’t use my google maps in car navigation, call people when in need or make online payments when its urgent. I called online customer service TWICE, they said wanted to resolve in 2-3hours, but, sadly a day went by nothing happened, so I had to go down BlueCube multiple times just to settle their own fuckups. Now, they said it took 14 days in process to settle this issue but now it has been almost 3 weeks, baru nak action on the issue. Currently, my card still declined, phoneline still barred and I can’t use my phone and credit card for everyday purpose. This is all happened when it is not my fault but your own fuck-up. I expected better. Very disappointing. Take note @celcom
Celcom prepaid is the best among all others. I would encourage all to use Celcom as it offers the best customization and I am sure for the others too. I am writing this to give as an encouragement to Celcom to keep all its existing freebies for all prepaid users.
Their internet coverage is bad. Sometimes I bring my laptop home to settle some work. I don't have any WiFi connection at home, so I will use my data as hotspot. It's horrendous. Sometimes, the reading will go below 1mbps. I have informed them numerous times, but their standard answer will be they're upgrading. They have been 'upgrading' for years, yet their services are getting worse.
Celcom is rated 2.11 based on 9 reviews