Celcom Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Celcom
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Celcom made you happy

"Celcom prepaid is the best among all others. I would encourage all to use Celcom as it offers the best customization and I am sure for the others too. I am writing this to give as an encouragement to Celcom to keep all its existing freebies for all prepaid users."
Are you Celcom? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Their internet coverage is bad. Sometimes I bring my laptop home to settle some work. I don't have any WiFi connection at home, so I will use my data as hotspot. It's horrendous. Sometimes, the reading will go below 1mbps. I have informed them numerous times, but their standard answer will be they're upgrading. They have been 'upgrading' for years, yet their services are getting worse."
Celcom is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews