Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Great overall experience. Looking forward to more tests.
I'm liking the reasonable and convenient way to check some of the relevant blood tests to help monitor and change my life style and risks in between my doctor's visits to formally evaluate my values.
Never got result back. My husband got it back within a week. We sent them in at the same time
Their mission is good. Lab work too as far as I can tell. Delivery and details not so hot. I did one test. Instructions not that clear and it took longer to get results than advertised. Then signed up for quarterly tests and have yet to get a test kit. Growing pains?
Choose Health is an excellent way to monitor key health indicators without the hassle or Covid danger of going through a clinic. Anyone interested in increasing their healthspan by making appropriate diet, exercise, and lifestyle interventions needs to know the status of their metabolic and cardiovascular health and the trends over time.
Easy and on point! As much as I don’t want to hear about things that I can better I needed to. Now I hope to fix what I can and live a happier life, thank you!
I would have preferred a printable report included. If that it possible I would like to receive one n my email
Very informative. Took a little while to get my results back but other than that, it was great!
On principle, the Choose Health Test Kit is a great way to find out more about your overall health. I found once I understood the exact way to take the test, it was a breeze. I only wish the instructions were accessible online through my desktop computer. I have started to incorporate some of the suggestions to improve my health but I wish I could print out the suggestions as a reminder. All and all, it's a quick and helpful test kit for a very reasonable price!
Easy, accurate, great customer service.
I love the easy mail in process of the testing and I love you not only give the marker numbers but recommendations on effective remedies. Great Job!
As someone who has always been allergic to going to the doctor, Choose Health is an easy and convenient way to track the health markers that matter most. Knowledge is power!
Too basic not enough explanation
Very happy with the process and your excellent customer service. Thank you and stay safe!
The product arrived when expected. Support was appreciated and timely. My results appeared days after mailing back to the company. Now I have more knowledge about the status of my health.
Customer service was very helpful with a question I had. The results come back quickly and are easy to understand.
I’ve only done one test, but I like to have a baseline and know what I should work on. I look forward to seeing if I’ve made progress when I take the next test.
Easy process. Took longer than I anticipated but I’m assuming you are very busy.
I am impressed with Sarah Mosser. She is professional, prompt, attentive and responsive. I purchased the Covid 19 antibody tests for myself and 2 patients. The test was easy to do, well written and illustrated directions and quick mailing. The results came in a timely fashion.
I