Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Such a great tool to get a picture of your overall health.
The test was easy to take, and the data is readable and easy to comprehend. I had a question I couldn’t find an answer to and I received a thorough and quick response. I will definitely use again!
good job choose health.
Choose health gave me a reality check on why I need to fix I order to live a longer and healthier life, thank you.
Excellent customer service, fast results, results lined up with doctor's office results, highly recommend !
Amazing to see my results. The whole process was smooth. This definitely keeps me more motivated to stick to my diet and exercise plan. I can’t wait see my next test in 3 months to see if I improved.
Since I'm pretty much on top to my health, I didn't get any major revelations. I did not have a good experience taking my own blood, so I probably wouldn't do it again for the amount of info I got. But glad I tried it.
The individual reviews are a little frustrating but otherwise I like it so far. Would like to see additional values like vit d.
The whole process was very smooth. The only suggestion would be to improve the sample taking instructions. It took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll down to see further instructions.
Choose Health has really helped guide and shape how I manage my lifestyle. You can’t get this information anywhere else.
Love how easy this is, much better than going to a lab. Helps me keep my internal health in check
When I apply my blood to the panel it hard to use.
Good on the delivery of the kit. But you are asking me to review the experience as you haven't shown my data. I think you should sync your email review ask to after when people see their results.
Pretty good start for tracking some key bio markers. Would also be helpful to me if I could simultaneously track related lifestyle changes I make over time? Keep up the great work 🆗👍
I love having the kit sent to my house. I don't have to wait at a lab or a doctor's office. Thank you!
I’ve been using Choose Health for over a year. They provide an excellent service.
Love it. The data helps motivate me to make healthy choices and see the results in action.
Choose Health is rated 4.36 based on 58 reviews