Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I ordered the testosterone test kit. I received general results for blood sugar, cholesterol, etc, but no testosterone testing was done! I'm waiting to hear from choose health about this
Very easy process. Was great to learn about some areas I can improve on even though I am young and active.
test , mail and result posting worked out great. Only issue was my PSA result was way off (18), i did a second check at a lab it showed 3.2.
This was not at all what I thought it would be. It really didn’t give any insight on my health, short term nor long term. Not very satisfied.
An improvement in the time lag would be nice. I paid for a test at Let's Get Checked as well. I dropped off the test at UPS, it arrived on the other side of the country the next afternoon, and they sent me the results that night. Even counting reduced shipping cost using USPS, my test arrived at Choose Health on a Sunday night and it was a couple of days later before I got results. Just a suggestion.
The blood test appeared to be accurate compared to previous ones I've received at my doctor's office. The number of markers tested was much lower than what I get in the blood test in my annual physical.
It was super simple and easy to use. And you get the results so quickly. It's a great way to keep tabs on your health regularly without having to jump through hoops.
This is a very convenient service. I was able to check my different markers, and now working on improving some of them. I would love to see better communication on the shipping part, as it took a long time to get the first kit and was not until I reached out (over a week later) that I got some sort of update. I will give them another try.
Fairly good experience. Quick turnaround of results. Did have a question about my results, but did not receive an email response.
The process of obtaining a test was easy and quick, the method of submitting the sample very easy to do and the results came back super quick.
Great service, very efficient. User friendly
Blood work and doctors advice was very helpful. I have already told friends about your service. Thank you.
I was pleased with the results I received and the app made the results easy to understand. The only complaint I have is that it was difficult to communicate with customer service regarding my order. I did not get tracking info and I could not get confirmation the package was sent.
Great and easy to use
taking my health into my own hands and knowing it is my responsibility to make the right choices for my health in nutrition, activity, sleep etc. The first step is knowing where you are - Choose Health is an easy tool to achieve this. The test kit was easy to use with clear instructions. The results got back within a week - the results were easy to follow and hints and guidance to improve the not so perfect scores are very helpful for making necessary adjustments. I'm 73 and it is never too late to learn.
So easy, so fast, so useful! I was surprised just how useful the results were, And all for a fraction of what it would’ve cost me elsewhere, particularly at the doctors office. I also thought the customer service was great.
Taking test was easy. I’m still waiting on the results?
Got my results back in 3 days, all with info on what the results mean and info on how to improve/maintain numbers. I will definitely be using again!
I have only gotten one set of results- I will write a review after the third one...
Shipping and website issues were resolved. Thank you.
Choose Health is rated 3.9 based on 129 reviews