CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
All fine I get key all most straight after payment and key working without any issue, thanks
Quick and easy to use. A variety of payment methods that you can choose from. THE ONLY PART THAT DID HAVE ME NERVOUS WAS That the website said it had been gifted but I didn't receive anything. Waited 5 minutes after and it came through (Might be a steam issue I don't know). So overall amazing service, quick and fast. Definitely recommend.
Not comments
Very helpful and trustworthy.
Shopped around and found CJS CD Keys to be the best price for MS Office 2016.
I got what I ordered small issue is that I couldn't pay directly with a debit card as the paypal/credit card/debit card option only leads you to a paypal payment.
Really good service, card details sent through paypal. trustworthy and would buy again ngl
I Just love cjs!!! Make keys available for a fair price, and delivery system is awesome. I got my keys in just a few seconds.
Very fast and prompt
Requiring the additional security check when a phone number is provided was excessive. Calling the number or texting the number would have sufficed.
I am very happy with the customer service they have. I would recommend them and I will still be using them in the future. The prices are affordable, which is very pleasing. The delivery did not take long, it took 5min for the key to be available, but it took me some time to activate the key, because I had some problems with the e-mail.
I had an issue where paypal didnt generate an order on their account, i emailed and it got fixed within a day, great customer service, great prices, great range of products, and i recieved my CD key the second i ordered. 11/10 :)
Great service and very speedy delivery thank you one again for a great service.
Order and delivery was quite fast. They have automatic key generator so we don't have to wait for an email. The key was VPN activated and the procedure was neatly explained and worked fine. 5/5
$$$$ A++++
10/10 FAST key dilvery!!!!
I purchased windows 11 pro from them as I got some new pc hardware and was not sure if my windows 10 license was going to carry over. It went fast, and the little issue they took care of it and me rather fast, cannot recommend them enough honestly. Great customer service, and a great easy system to handle any hiccups.
great site, key delivered instantly
Paid through PayPal, instantly received product key for windows. No dramas, From Australia. Seems to have activated perfectly fine. With no issues.
Easy and Reliable , Email came strait away and collected my Windows 10 key and working 100%.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 13,351 reviews