CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
firstly i had to send numerous emails as they kept saying your key is ready to collect..it never was....then secondly 3 phone verifications...thirdly after 48 hrs of waiting and back and forth with emails...i had they key...deffo not instant like they claimed...if it wasnt because they were pretty cheap....i wouldnt bother with cjs keys at all
Firstly took ages to finally get the key...after numerous emails...with the same response ... Then asked for phone verification 3 times....eventually getting key 48hrs later....and not instantly as advertided
Perfect. Working. Thx :)
Good customer service. Excellent prices. I didn't get my key for 4 days, hence 4 stars, but correspondence from customer service was great. I would recommend you give them a try.
Thank you so much CJS CD Keys. As a small business, its really important that we get the right product at the right price. CJS Keys has made it easy and effective. The cost is literally non compatible and the service is amazing. From Next Gen Alternative Provision.
Good service
Big issues when using Paypal. So far all i've gotten is refunds when trying to use paypal on their site.
after having problems downloading my key because I didn't create an account I got the key and it worked. Everything is good. Remember to create an account if you have not already.
The service was very fast, the installation went smoothly, everything works as it should. This is my first purchase from the reseller, but I can recommend it.
Good value and they work first time. Very pleased
I don't know how their keys are this cheap, but they always work. Functional keys for low cost is hard to beat.
Quick fast and easy transaction
Have ordered several keys from CJS - Windows 11 & Nintendo Switch game. Never any problems, always well communicated and helpful. Highly recommended!
Very efficient service with working codes! Highly recommended!
CJS CD Keys is great. Worked as advertised. I now have a full working version of Microsoft Office for a fraction of what it now cost. No recurring annual fees. The process was simple. I was nervous about making the purchase and installing the software. Nothing could have been easier
very disappointed I bought a game BloodRayne: 2 Terminal Cut and I am received BloodRayne1: Terminal Cut
Easy to use website and to download product. Up and running within half an hour. Will be happy to use again
One of a kind website, always works and comes through. Staff are great.
CJS Keys is a great way to buy License Keys. super fast, hassle free. they always work and a great price too,
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 17,264 reviews