CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Thought they looked dodgy before and I was proved right! Code didn’t work and they asked for every unrelated bit of information for a refund.
Great pricing however pop up advertising within site misleading when on mobile.
A TOTAL RIP OFF. I received a key that did not work. Support is nonexistent. The key never worked. I paid for a product that I never received.
I never got my movie.
Windows 11 is asking me for serial number, this software download lasted about a month or two before Windows decided it's no good.
Horrible service. I bought a key as a test and that seemed to work, got the game and downloaded it. So I trusted the process and purchased another key (Project Zomboid) and get my money stolen, I never got the key and they won't respond to my emails concerning the matter I've written 5 so far. No respo nse. Would rate lower if I could.
I bought PES 2021 for Xbox, order number 2393141, i went through security and passed that, then i was given a message that said to check my email for further security documents to fill in, but nothing came. So now when i try to Download the key it wont let me and now its stuck on pending.
fake - incorrect code
The experience was awful. First I got a message from a horrible looking web page that my order needed an anti fraud confirmation, by texting my cell phone. That's not so bad, I proceeded with this process and then I land on a page telling me this needs 2 to 3 minutes to process, but may take 2-3 hours at most. I tried logging in from a different computer but got the password wrong, so I went to reset the password, then I got it wrong again and got (temporarily) banned. Why would you verify me as legitimate user with a valid phone and then just ban me out of the blue. So i write an email via 'contact us', get no reply, it's already late on a saturday so I calll it a day. The next day - still nothing, it's long past the 3 hours time frame, it's already about 18 hours. So i fill in another contat us form. No reply. Finally after almost 24 hours I get an information that my cd key is ready. Grated cheesus, thank the gouda. So I log in and there's a link.... not to a cd key, but to an automated gift via steam. I went through all this trouble to get a serial number for the game so i can write it down on a birthday card, the order said CD KEY, so in the end I wasted time and money and some mental health. Would not recommend.
Code didn’t work - wanted to me to provide photos of my billing info to get a refund or new code - seems dodgy to me
3 different codes I bought and not one of them worked
Scammed me on a key purchase paid with crypto, over a month later, no key. Sent me 3 emails stalling asking for payment id , which i sent 5 times. nothing. scum.
I didn’t get my digital code you ripped me of my money a whole 65 bucks bad company
See what I got here: product:Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 CD Key (Digital Download) Faulty key: P4C29-NTVHP-TPXWT-B7492-8XFY9 Platform: Windows / Office Problem:Used After I complained, they send me replacement, But the replacement was the same key! - see pictures! And that was repeated tree times. NO REFUND FROM THESE CROOKS.
Compré un juego para PC hace 3 días y no he recibido el código para Steam en mi correo electrónico. El juego que compre es el Efootball PES 20
bad experience three days ago I bought the game Efootball PES 20 and I have not received the steam key to the mail. when will my money be returned?
DO NOT BUY FROM. I bought a CD key code to a game and received a duplicated key from 2014 even as the seller was 100% reliable in buyer reviews. Not only do these sellers that provide the keys give duplicated/faulty keys, the support team for this website are also scammers as well. They will contradict and refuse to give your refund back even after you've done what they wanted you to do. They take several days to respond and don't read what you say from the ticket or emails you send them. This site is simply just a money stealing site, buy from literally any other site instead because this site is the worst one and 0% trustable. I haven't received my money back since the time of this review even still. ( I provided a screenshot of what kind of emails you can expect to see from them. )
Site is only good for 2 purchase after that they don't send your key Been waiting 4 hours for my key and still don't have it
They ask for a credit cart once you payed with paypal. Theft?
Key was for wrong region, which was not clearly indicated during purchase. Then, when asking for a refund, I could only get store credit. Why would I want store credit after an experience like this one? Save your money and go somewhere else for your game code keys.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 14,809 reviews