CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
I've bought a key for MalwareBytes and it has not worked at all. First there was a problem verifying my mobile phone, with a message saying it was impossible to verify the PIN code I was sent; then when the verification eventually went through and I somehow managed to download the code, it was impossible to register it with Malwarebytes... It's extremely frustrating.
My code didn’t work
very bad! nobody answers the phone!
Key didn't work
it has been a hour since purchase, 1st it made you do a phone verification website states 4 pin code got sent a 5 pin code twice, then when that failed, they asked for ID and utility bill like im setting up a bank account or something, then when i finally got the verification done, thinking ok finally ill have my key after the several steps to get the key, now its saying please wait it has been 1 hour since purchase no key but they have my money, the game has been out and they have 10 keys in stock, now its saying to recheck when the game is released its been out for a month, this website is very suspicious ive now had to write a support ticket and no response i will be contacting paypall in the morning thank god i paid with paypal. They have my money no key produced over a hour later.
The worst ever. I bought a key code for xbox. They sent me a key that doesn't work. They requested me proof that it doesn't work like three times (i created ticket #502264). Performed their instructions a lot of times. At the end. They said that they will provide me a new /refund in about 1 or two days. The two days have passed and it was about 1 week of the original transaction. Basically i need to dispute this with my credit card now. By the way i suspect that they asked too much information to "resolve" the issue and never resolved it. It appears that there is something not legal here. Be advise, you are risking your money and personal information to a dubious site. Nearly sure scammers.
They r pure scammers. Non legit, liars, frauders, non helpers and non friendly @ all. They don't refund and try to get all really private personal data from u with words" show me/give me all and we'll help u"... With very cheap and shady deals, they cause a lot of further troubles after u can't activate anything, even their tutorials says that everything will be ok and fine with no problems. I totally regret that click on their site with these fake prices. Hope so they buy a lot of candles with my money and use it properly!
Very poor customer service, sold me a faulty key and wouldn't give me a refund
cd key failed to load £5 Later Still No Key
The key did not work and there was no way to fix it with Microsoft like it said on the web site.
First time to use the key and it did not work!
I was not satisfied. I bought 2 licenses: Visio Professional 2021 and Project Professional 2021. Visio worked ok, but the Project key is invalid. I've already sent 3 emails to support but the answer is always the same. CJS doesn't read email, it just sends a standard email that doesn't solve the problem. Tried to ask for a money-back and AGAIN they sent the standard email. Terrible. I do not recommend it. I did not receive it and I cannot receive the money paid.
I bought elden ring vpn at 11am today and the bank told me that the money taken but until now i did not received any codes. i want to know the reason please
I bought Office 2019 and the code was not good And did not want to give me another code
My key did not work and I requested a refund. I am still waiting for my refund, it has been almost a month.
I contacted customer services as I was confused over the description of how to redeem the code and couldn’t get it to work. Asked for a refund and purchased elsewhere but they would not refund me so have a code that is unused and wasted my money.
Bought it didn't work waste of money thanks
I purchased a code for my grandson which was invalid and have tried to get it sorted to no avail you send them the info and again but no result I will never use this service again going to try to get his money back bay paypal
Tedious checkout. Not recommended.
Code didn’t work, too much hassle going back and forth about it, you should be able to redeem a code first time
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 14,788 reviews