Club L London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Club L London
Telephone

Tell us how Club L London made you happy
Worked for them. They didn't pay me. HR NOT REPLYING. SCAMMERS
Worked for them they didn't pay me.
Terrible Quality!! Cheap fabric like stretch polyester but said satin!!! I’m so upset I went to mail back the dress that I bought for my daughter and the post office said it would be $65 to mail it back (you have to pay your own shipping unless you live in the UK and they can’t even guarantee if you will receive it In the two week period that you are given to return items.The dress said size 2 -She wears a 0 but dress was 3- 4 inches from fastening and at the bottom the seam was unsewn I’m coming on Undone 4 inches long. Never again will I buy from this store!
Absolutely terrible!!! I will ever order from you again!!! Bought a size 8 dress it come up more like a size 4! So I didnt even try it on and sent it back the next day, weeks and weeks later I get a very sort email telling me that there not refunding me my money back as the dress was sent back in a very poor state! How the hell can it be sent back in a poor state when I didn't even try it on and sent back the next day!!!???? Bunch of con arrests!!!! Just trying to con me out of my money!!! A lot of people have told me that they have done this to them too and are always doing it!!! I've tried emailing them a few times and I've been totally ignored!! Im
now taking this further!!!! Terrible awful company!!!!!!! DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They didnt sent me the whole order I paid for and now when I try to contact them, everybody is ignoring me for few months. very bad service
Awful company!!! Do not waste your time. I ordered a dress for it to break the first time I put it on. To begin with they wouldn’t accept a return and refund. After much discussion over email they finally accepted me returning it for a refund. I returned the dress in November and it took 8 weeks for me to get my refund. They claimed they had never received the dress even though my return tracking proved it had been signed for by them! They now have not replied to any of my emails.
On Saturday the 23rd I wore a Club London dress to my 21st birthday and shortly into the night the sleeve elastic broke and I was walking around with a faulty dress. For what I paid for the dress I really didn’t expect this to happen and as you can imagine - I was extremely disappointed on my birthday night. I was walking around with hair bands tied to the sleeve to make it look less silly.

I contacted CL via Instagram DM on that night and have been contacting them ever since, constantly sending messages saying “can someone get back to me”

I sent a message on the Friday, nearly a week later and the message was “seen” and ignored.

I also sent another message this morning and the message was “seen” and ignored.

I can not believe a professional company would ignore their customers when they sent out a faulty dress. I am so shocked and disappointed at the way CL has handled this.

Due to this I am leaving a poor trust pilot review and if I haven’t been contacted by tonight, I will escalate a case with the Financial Ombudsman service.
I received the most amazing customer service from this company, i placed an order for next day delivery which did not arrive as Hermes had lost my order. I then spoke with a very helpful lady over their Instagram DM, to make things even better i actually received a phone call from a member of their team reassuring me that they have re-placed an order for me for next day delivery to ensure i receive my order for when i need it. You would not receive a phone call with an update from 99% of online brands so i was really impressed with this service and will continue to shop with them in the future. Thanks again Club L London team X
I ordered almost £300 worth and paid for next day delivery. Over a week later and I’ve still heard nothing. Their customer service email is invalid and they’re practically impossible to get hold of. Wouldn’t risk it!
Club L London is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews