Club L London Reviews

3PM
Click Here

Tell us how Club L London made you happy

Telephone
"I received the most amazing customer service from this company, i placed an order for next day delivery which did not arrive as Hermes had lost my order. I then spoke with a very helpful lady over their Instagram DM, to make things even better i actually received a phone call from a member of their team reassuring me that they have re-placed an order for me for next day delivery to ensure i receive my order for when i need it. You would not receive a phone call with an update from 99% of online brands so i was really impressed with this service and will continue to shop with them in the future. Thanks again Club L London team X"
Are you Club L London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered almost £300 worth and paid for next day delivery. Over a week later and I’ve still heard nothing. Their customer service email is invalid and they’re practically impossible to get hold of. Wouldn’t risk it!"
Club L London is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews