One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process

How would you rate One Call Insurance ?

"Ja4 Good service and reasonable price. Was happy to help"
"Easy to deal with and reasonable price"
"Convoluted menu, long wait, left unattended waiting for assistant to get back to me."
"Service very good sorted vehicle exchange no problem."
"Good friendly service from ja4"
"Perfect service, clear, efficient and friendly. I have been asked to quote RT2. Thanks"
"BR4 sorted out my problem uploading driving license details when I found I could not get your website to accept my national insurance number"
"cm8 was very patient due to some problems with my personal situation and I was very pleased with the outcome"
"Very helpful"
"Called to add my son and daughter to my existing policy. As they are both mature drivers with clean licences and no claims/penalty points, I wrongly assumed this would just involve any understandable administration fee. Was shocked to find out that it was going to cost 60% of my original premium just for 6 months. As it was only to share the driving on a weekend away I decided not to bother. The person who handled the call was very professional and polite."
"Spoke with rt2 regarding whether the basic breakdown covers home start and she confirmed that it did. That was all I wanted to know and Rachel rt2 was very helpful. Thank you."
"se9 was Very efficient and helpful. Easy."
"I spoke with ZB1 about my renewal and she was very helpful and efficient."
"I am very disappointed with this policy and certainly wont be renewing with One Call Insurance. Every time you make a change it costs £39, I have had to make 2 changes so far, change of address and adding a private reg. So if you think your getting a cheap policy your not. Staff are also quite blunt on the phone"
"Call answered quickly, operator very friendly and helpful."
"Spoke with Nathan who was very unhelpful and dry. I have had £120 taken from my account this morning as you have not received proof of no claims, despite me sending it however was never advised to upload to a portal. I have now obtained the proof from Admiral insurance and I will upload. I am extremely dissatisfied with my first experience with this insurer. I would like to raise a complaint"
"Good service"
"I had entered information on a web link but somehow it didn’t get through. I phoned and the person (HP1) I spoke to sorted the problem over the phone."
"Friendly helpful staff"
"prompt ,pleasant customer service from nn2."
One Call Insurance is rated 4.64 based on 64,565 reviews