Costco Wholesale Corporation Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Costco Wholesale Corporation

Tell us how Costco Wholesale Corporation made you happy

"Super shop amazing offers wish I could take the whole shop home with me"
"They always take care of the customer. You may have to talk to the store manager, but they listen and take care of the issue."
"The Watford branch has really friendly and very helpful staff. The products are fresh and the quality is guaranteed with their free warranty. My favourite shop."
"All the staff at Costco go out of there way to help you to have a fantastic shopping experience"
"Great choice at great prices. Customer service is fantastic. A great shopping experience able to browse at your leisure. I'll definately be visiting again soon."
"excellent speedy delivery"
I
"Easy to deal with, easy website and checkout"
"Always eager to please and staff although may look grumpy are extremely helpfull and nothing ever seems a bother. Great customer care at springburn"
"Best price around, delivery said 7 days and it was delivered the next day. I was a happy customer."
"There is always a wide varied range of good quality products at Costco with regular discounted items. The staff are always more than helpful and If you're not a member I can only ask why not ???"
Costco Wholesale Corporation is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews