Costco Wholesale Corporation Reviews

customerservice@contactcostco.com

Category:
Technology And Computing

Tell us how Costco Wholesale Corporation made you happy

"Terrible service and was miss sold a product. Costco doing nothing to assist and we have been waiting since start of January. Spent £1000 on a shed and it turns out to be the wrong one, however when speaking to Costco they say it's the same as the one online and the product code is the same. Although the one which arrived was incorrect and didn't look the same. We were then told that the one we ordered has been replaced by a new model. Then I go on the website today and find that the shed that we ordered is still on there. So Costco are still selling customers the incorrect shed and continue to miss sell this product to their paying members. I am thinking about cancelling my membership as this is appalling service. Still waiting for a response from Costco."
"Discovered at checkout that you only take Visa ? ,Is gas the same? All my cards are MasterCard, I held up the whole lane digging for enough cash to check out, felt like everyone in line thought I had bad credit , which is far from the truth. Hard to imagine in this day and age."
"I have never in my life written a review on a company for poor services. Yeah, I get bad food at places, someone is rude, something is broken, I wait an extra week. All of that can happen, and I deal with it, complain and usually get it resolved. Moving on to my issue. I made a 2 day delivery on Costco.com on Nov 30th on Friday. I of course expected it to arrive on Tuesday. Tuesday comes around. I received my shipment...missing about half the products. The boxes were smashed to bits. It looked like King Kong and the Hulk were playing kickball with it. Stuff inside was damaged, but the food was cans and boxes so it ended up okay...so I thought to myself, "The rest will arrive soon." Two days later. December 6th. Nothing. I contact Costco via Web Ticket and they said for some reason it was returned to sender and I didn't get the product. They told me they would reship it, but two business days. Guess what. I would have to wait the whole weekend again. (I did contact them on Friday as well, hoping...) So December 11th rules around. I got a package with 3 items, and still missing a ton of stuff. I contact....same thing, big promises. December 13th. Rude, won't even try to look up stuff so I had to do all the footwork for her. (In fact up to this date only 1 person was even really nice, the rest seemed rude and full of excuses). Though in the end this guy never did his job either. I think around the 14th or 17th I tried calling. I got transferred to the wrong department even though I told the lady that it wasn't. She didn't want to deal with it so she did it anyways. Guy there was helpful but no idea cause not his job. Call again, get lady, ask for manager, she won't do it. Finally she puts me on hold for 30 minutes. Tells me the manager won't talk to me. Then transfers me to the same exact department that they did before. Lady was super helpful, yet again, not her job. I tried contacting other people and no result. December 17th. I contact, get a manager on web ticket after unhelpful person. Demand a refund, demand the rest of what is owed to me. They said 3-5 business days. Which meant December 21st on a Friday at the latest. Nothing happened. The following Monday is Christmas Eve...I assume someone is working...forget about Christmas. Then the day after, and now today December 27th. No refund, nothing. Thinking about contacting the FTC. I disputed with credit card company today for the gift card I purchased for this online order. Only thing I can think of. I was lied to, scammed, and tricked into this service. I will be getting a refund on my membership too. I wasted over 10 hours of my time trying to resolve this between web tickets and phone calls. The nicest people to me were the two individuals I got transferred to that didn't even know what was happening. They were so kind. Terrible service, no help, no customer support, I was treated like a piece of meat and robbed. I will never go back here again. I will never recommend their 2 day shipping or anything about Costco to anyone. This has been my worst experience with a company in my life. Over half a dozen people and I was tossed aside and lied to."
"The rug was absolutely wonderful! For a product that I couldn’t see or touch, it was better than I expected!"
"Brilliant service. Purchased excellent tyres, great price and they fitted them quickly"
"I enjoy shopping there as the prices are much more reasonable although you must buy in bulk"
"I wished to purchase a Karcher FC5 hard floor cleaner and wanted two make sure it was the best price, the assistant took the time to search the internet with me, checking the best value for money and accessories included, it turned out that the item in Costco was the best value for money and so I made my purchase. When good customer service and support is given gladly with a smile it goes a long way to maintaining my loyalty. Well done Costco."
"I am appaled at having gotten Direct-TV because Costco promised to take care of customer service. I have had Direct-TV many years ago and cancelled them because their service was pitiful. I trusted that Costco would not recommend a service that has 23 pages of complains, lawsuits, fraud etc. gotten through Cosco. I have had them for 1 week and it has been a DISASTER with DIRECT-TV and Costco. Tomorrow , I will go and cancelled my Costco membership. I will proceed to tell and show customers all the reviews with Direct-TV and Cosco. I will also report this to the School Distrct of Pasco County so they won't allowed them to try and recruit members. I am beyond myself that a company like Costco would operate with a company that has so many complains."
"Amazing products"
"Super shop amazing offers wish I could take the whole shop home with me"
"They always take care of the customer. You may have to talk to the store manager, but they listen and take care of the issue."
"I like Costco. We shop there once or twice a month almost every month. It is where we buy our bottled water the Kirkland signature purified water 500 ml. My two stars goes to the water because lately I cannot open it due to the cap that is very thin. I always put rubber band around it to open."
"Had a manager Robert handle a simple return for me Robert has know customer skills very loud and bully like personality I’ll be leaving Cosco going back to Sams i hope he moves on also hurting your business"
"The Watford branch has really friendly and very helpful staff. The products are fresh and the quality is guaranteed with their free warranty. My favourite shop."
"All the staff at Costco go out of there way to help you to have a fantastic shopping experience"
"Great choice at great prices. Customer service is fantastic. A great shopping experience able to browse at your leisure. I'll definately be visiting again soon."
"the products we purchase are all good. The meat and food is very good. And if there is something not working--they take it back and credit your account. This store is a love/hate relationship. Love to shop. Hate the monthly invoice. lol Also, the gas is less expensive then anywhere else around us. We also get a percentage back on all our purchases. Love at this point!"
"Great company really helpful with my large tv purchase"
"I purchased a patio heater for Christmas Present for my Husband. when putting it together and try to start it up. the Ignitor switch didn't not work. I called Costco they said return it and they send a new one out Heater. Awesome company to work with. I Recommend Costco any day of the week and will buy from them again. Excellent customer service and warranty on items"
Costco Wholesale Corporation is rated 4.28 based on 47 reviews