dbrand Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend dbrand

How would you rate dbrand ?

(optional)

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
lol their twitter account

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about dbrand in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"lol their twitter account"
Edward Ly
"The shipment is 1 day late due to weekends, but the skin quality is outstanding. Would love to purchase from them again! The instructions are also funny and easy to understand. I am still in love everytime I look at my phone"
Dani Pascual
"I have the Dragon back cover. Super easy to install and fits perfectly."
Clay Selleck
"There product (dragon skin) feel exceptional, unique and adds grip to the sleek S8. I love it. I had one for my previous S8 but I dropped it while on my longboard, phone flew out of my hand and shattered it on a rainy day, and fell into a puddle. Water got through theone of the edges b/c I didn't have a case on. Ended frying the antenna of my phone. Luckily I had insured the phone so I had to pay a smaller premium than a new s8. Anyways I loved the dbrand skin so I bought another one."
"Of course, the quality of the skin is as one of, if not the top notch in the current market, but I believe some of the design can be further improved to accommodate many people, including myself,'s use. First being the edges of the skin; even after taking my time to slowly apply the skin onto my Pixel, the white sharp edges stand out, which made me wish that they were more rounded. Then there's the issue with the Rhinoshield Crash Guard, which I decided to go with my skin. Considering the limited protection value of the skin and the aesthetic of the Crash Guard, I think I'm not the only one to think that they go almost perfectly together. However, the thickness of the skin on the 4 edges of the phone created an enormous challenge for me; and in the end, I had to cut off the "edge strips" just so the phone will fit in."
dbrand is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews