Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I have purchased quite a few things from them and have been pleased; however, my last shipment had a broken item and the box was damaged. There is no phone number to call all you can do is send an email and include photos etc. I sent the email several weeks ago and I sent a second email a couple of days ago and still no response. How do we get issues resolved? Why is there no customer service number? When will I receive a refund, or will they ship a replacement? I want answers, because of this I will not buy from them again!
It's difficult if not impossible to find advertised items, then Prices are deceiving.
I bought the “Wooden Footed Cellar Tray” which is a cute tray....BUT, for 29.99 I didn’t expect to have to attach the handles myself!!! The handles came unattached along with screws, nuts, and a cheap wrench!! Really??? I’m so glad I didn’t wrap the box and give it as a gift!! I would have been so embarrassed!! I could have bought something similar for a lot less at Hobby Lobby and not have to put it together! Sorry, not impressed at all!
I ordered on Oct 2. I was told it would ship within ten days and that I would receive an email when it ships. Today is the 18th. I have not received my order, nor have I received an email saying it’s on the way. Order # 150125307 This will be the one and only time I will order from you, as this is totally unacceptable. Other people manage to ship when they say they will. Paula Landers
This company ducks and hides from its clientele. A company that doesn’t answer a phone is not ready for prime time. Their team shows more than enough contacts to take a call. A $500 order was placed on PayPal and dispersed but my account on the Decor Steals shows no order. No phone answer and the email requires an order number to seek help. I ne Rt got a confirm email. I have also received multiple orders with bent or damaged items. They don’t respect the audience.
I love a lot of the things they feature but also find great frustration with this company. If you are sending a txt to feature a product, why are you out of the item before you send the txt out? I think this is a bait and switch tactic that is unacceptable
I ordered the Mora Swedish Floor clock. Online it looks beautiful and at a good price. However, just beware that the clock is made of some type of lightweight cardboard like material. If I had known that, I would not have purchased it. Basically The quality is comparable to a prop in a school play. I’m all for achieving a certain look, but maintaining an acceptable level of quality is also important to me. The clocks that are advertised in the above pictures prices at a higher price are probably made of real wood, so you’re not getting any deal with this clock. For $200 plus dollars, you’re getting a small clock that works on a AA battery encased in a large cardboard exterior. I’m very disappointed and would return this if I could but the idea of going through that process for a large item like this is disheartening!! I think I will try to though.
I have ordered several items from Decor Steals. I have written you thru your message board several times over the last two weeks with no response regarding my order 150104963. You have not kept me updated on estimated time of delivery. My account just says “pending”. I’ve held up buying fall decor from a local nursery for your item. Since you won’t respond to my messages, maybe this will get your attention. If you don’t or won’t get the item I ordered, then I would like a refund issued.
Big disappointment
I'm not real pleased with Decor Steals right now. In the past I've been very pleased with the items I've ordered and the service. However I placed an order on June 21st, it showed it would be sent out in 3 business days. After a couple of weeks of not hearing anything I emailed and was told it was a popular item and more were sold than expected but it'd be shipped out soon. It's now the 12th of July and still nothing, it shows pending on their site. I'm not too impressed that they didn't take it upon themselves to notify me of the delay and that they haven't followed up. I've done business with other sites similar to Decor Steals and when something misses it's expected ship date, I'm used to getting a notice. I'm not sure if I will continue to do business with Decor Steals if this is how I'm treated as a customer.
Off & on again love affair w/ products. Always quality but prices keep going up quite a bit. Located the same products elsewhere for much less.
It hasn’t made me happy, I was very disappointed
Hi Anna, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
I’ve never received them....not sure how I can review them for you. Any idea where they are? Carla
Hi Carla, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
It was not what I expected.
Hi Bernie, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER!!!
Hi Sherry, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Where are my package??
Hi Jamie, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
The risers were cute, but very cheaply made. Both arrived split down the middle. This is rare in my experience, but disappointing none the less. Upon contacting Decor Steals, they told me they considered the damage to be part of the charm, and that it was "distressed" not damaged. (There were pieces falling out of one board at this point.) Sadly, I likely won't be ordering from DS again. 🙁
Hi, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team is in the process of taking care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Not happy with my purchase
Hi, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Have not received this item yet. Received a message from deliverer that it was damaged at their facility and that it was being returned to Decor Steals. I have yet to receive a communication from Decor Steals about a refund or a replacement. Hoping I hear something soon.
Hi Melanie, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Disappointed because it wasn’t balanced and I had to return it. I was afraid it would fall over and damage my counter
Hi Catherine, We're so sorry to hear this! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Decor Steals is rated 4.51 based on 3,929 reviews