Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
The bark exterior is done really nicely and I love the rustic center rod with bird perched on the branch - just so cute. It’s smaller in overall size so it doesn’t takeover the countertop. Only wish is that the trays spun/movable. Great product with unique style at great price!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Always great products at great prices! 10:15 steals is my favorite text of the day!
There were to many lanterns ... 2 very large and 2 smaller ones and a Very large candle holder ...In addition I received the 3 candle holders that you attach to the wall ... they look like 3 large arms... it should have been either been a one large lantern and candle holder or 2 small lanterns etc. I think you get what I’m saying .... I gave everything away - I kept the 2 small lanterns and the 2 wire produce baskets . I was very disappointed ... I wish I received more of a mix of items ..... don’t know if I would do it again....
I’ve ordered several single items from you and have always been happy ....Unfortunately not this time ...☹️☹️☹️
I just received my surprise box, 6 items, and happy with 5 of the 6 as one item was broken. I immediately reached out to customer service and asked for a replacement item. They offered me a 10% refund and told me to glue the piece together.

Really disappointed, as I have purchased in the past and love the products until this point.
I've always been pleased with my purchases. My last purchase was not what expected, but they were quick to fix the mistake. Thank you Decor Steals for taking action and fixing it. I will always buy from here when I can !
I love every item that I get.
Everything I ever get is rewarding!
I love my clock! Looks great in my dining room.
Ordered the handwoven tree skirt, unfortunately the item was not put together correctly and I was unable to use it, since the item sold out they were unable to ship me a replacement but they did refund my money. Customer service was fast to respond and extremely helpful.
It's difficult if not impossible to find advertised items, then Prices are deceiving.
I bought the “Wooden Footed Cellar Tray” which is a cute tray....BUT, for 29.99 I didn’t expect to have to attach the handles myself!!! The handles came unattached along with screws, nuts, and a cheap wrench!! Really??? I’m so glad I didn’t wrap the box and give it as a gift!! I would have been so embarrassed!! I could have bought something similar for a lot less at Hobby Lobby and not have to put it together! Sorry, not impressed at all!
Delivery was fine, but the shelf feels dirty, and won’t come clean. The wood has yellow tones in the white. The shelf also wobbles really bad. It’s not a strong shelf and I’m afraid to put anything on it. I love Decor Steals but this was not worth the price.
Loved the item, had seen in furniture store prior. But this one is being returned as the doodad on the legs was plastic and VERY gold.
I ordered on Oct 2. I was told it would ship within ten days and that I would receive an email when it ships. Today is the 18th. I have not received my order, nor have I received an email saying it’s on the way. Order # 150125307 This will be the one and only time I will order from you, as this is totally unacceptable. Other people manage to ship when they say they will. Paula Landers
I called several times. No return call. Picture is warped. Stands out from wall and looks terrible. Purchased for holidays.
I would like to change my review from yesterday. I had written it before finding out that the company had refunded my money for a product I was unsatisfied with. Their customer service was great. It just took a little while before I heard back from them. I will continue doing business with them.
This company ducks and hides from its clientele. A company that doesn’t answer a phone is not ready for prime time. Their team shows more than enough contacts to take a call. A $500 order was placed on PayPal and dispersed but my account on the Decor Steals shows no order. No phone answer and the email requires an order number to seek help. I ne Rt got a confirm email. I have also received multiple orders with bent or damaged items. They don’t respect the audience.
Lots of unique items at good prices.
I love this item. It can be used for so many different occasions! Currently it is on my kitchen island with fall items!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Decor Steals, in my opinion, was deceptive in the photos of the 4 hand-stamped stoneware bowls. They appeared to be normal sized bowls. However, they are not. Decor Steals did post the dimensions of the bowls, however, I based my order off of the photos. Lesson learned!
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,027 reviews