Decor Steals Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Looks are deceiving and for the price, I don’t consider it a steal. There are areas on the spindle legs where there is no stain. Most disappointing however is the caned shelving. It appears to be a paper product rather than the real cane I expected. That makes the 2 shelves below practically useless except for magazines, and just a few at that. They are already sagging.
Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We truly pour our hearts and our souls into every single item we sell. We’ve passed along your comments to our team, we promise we will take it to heart so we better our future items. Your happiness matters! If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day and thank you for choosing us!
This does not stand up well without the feet. With the feet may be okay outside IF standing against something. Also, does not come with nose or lights -- which I did not read. I would not order again.
Hi Donna, Please forgive us for the inconvenience. It is so important to read our highlights to know exactly what you are receiving! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo of the item so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you are always happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day and happy decorating!
I placed my initial review stating I was disappointed that I could not get a replacement for the tall one which had broken glass. The response was they are out of stock - this is not true since I can order them. Can I please get a replacement and you can keep the 1/2 credit that was offered
Please reach out to us directly with this information so we can pull up your account and assist accordingly! yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com - Thank you for your patience!
I liked the product's ideas but my pumpkin pie plate with the lid has the stem painted & it dripped on the lid. The second item that was an overall disappointment was the wooden 3 tier stand. The pictures on your site looked ten times better than what I received. Not only was the stand not actually wood but some kind of plastic resin material that had no color variation between the "bark" outer edge the center of the so-called wood slab.
I should have read the description closer. These beads are very small, and feel like plastic. Not at all comparable to what I have seen in stores for the same price. Always very happy with Decor Steals, this time not so much.
The beads were much smaller than expected.
The beads were much smaller than I thought they would be. The price was high for the quality of the garland. I usually like everything I get from Decor Steals but disappointed with this item.
I was so excited to get this piece! We put it together and the stand broke right off. My husband said we will just move it over. Unfortunately, the screws went right through. I am really bummed!
We are so sorry to hear this. Our buyers pour their hearts into making these products perfect and we expect them to be that way for you, however, we are human and mistakes will happen. Please reach out to our team right away so we can make this right for you - yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
I still have not received this item that was ordered 3 weeks ago. Can someone please tell me what’s going on?
Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear that! If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
Decor Steals has not made me happy.
Hi Carrie, Thank you for your star rating. We are so sorry to hear that! Please feel free to reach out to yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
My reason for buying the box is what I thought would be a wood tiered tray. It was plastic, and really not that nice. I am very disappointed.
We're so sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your purchase. Our team is constantly hard at work to find the best materials to make exceptional products. If you believe something is wrong with your item, please email us at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
I’m giving this a low rating due to the quality of the lantern. It wouldn’t let me review just the lantern. I had to give Decor Steals a review as well. This was my first purchase and I’m waiting on my Christmas box to arrive. So, this required review of Decor Steals may change.
We're so sorry to hear you weren't trilled with your purchase. Our buyers are always hard at work to source the best materials and make exceptional products. If you believe there is something wrong with your item, please email us right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com, we're here to help!
Bummed these were not cast iron as advertised but some kind of other metal. More brown than black.
Hi Alexa, Yes, you are right! We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Order was damaged and missing a part for the top. The layers do not fit on top of one another either. Very disappointed. I have emailed customer service still waiting for reply. This was the whitewashed 5 level wooden Christmas tree.
Hi Chan, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I wish I would have know I had to put these together. They were hard to do, because I pinched myself several times trying to do it, and even got a blood blister! They are nice looking, but maybe not worth it for the aggravation and pain.
Hi Christine, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! Making our items functional and fun is so important to us while maintaining the farmhouse feel that you experience with this decor. We wish for you to enjoy this for years to come! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Very disappointed. Shipping was longer than 3-5 days until it left the warehouse, which is what they guarantee. It took me contacting them to ask where my order was before it left the warehouse. Ordered two mystery boxes; 1 being the lantern. Which the weave is broken in a couple of places and the 2nd being the pillows which is now scheduled to arrive next week, 22 days after the initial order was placed (hopefully) .. 😕. Wondering if they are worth a second chance or not at this point.
Hi Kimberly! We are sorry to hear of your package delay! As we approach the holiday season, like many businesses across the country, we are seeing delays in transit as the Carriers work to keep up with the increasing volume of packages. The good news is the delays are minimal and you can rest assured our small, but mighty team is working hard, with you at the front of our minds, in order to get your items to you quickly and safely. Our Team packages each item with love and care. We are very sorry your item did not make it to you without damage. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right or If you ever need assistance locating your order! Enjoy your day!
For the second time I have placed an order and received an email that the item shipped complete with a delivery date. For the second time the item did not arrive on the date. The first time after two months, I was given a refund. This time , I am waiting to hear back but am currently 10 days past the promised delivery date. I have ordered before and while the items were well made, it is extremely frustrating to order an item not knowing if it will actually be shipped.
Hi, Please accept our apologies for the delay and inconvenience! We are at the mercy of the carriers to deliver your package in a timely manner as once your package leaves our warehouse it is in their hands to do so! We want you to enjoy your steals as soon as possible! If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
I really wanted to love these tables. The small one is perfect but unfortunately the big one can not be used because it is so warped.
Hi Bernadette, We're so sorry to hear this! Our items are all handmade with love, each and every piece. It is our top priority to bring you high-quality items at an affordable rate. Items should not arrive damaged in any way. Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Very disappointed, certainly not worth the dollar amount quoted. Will not order again.
Hi Stephanie, Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We truly pour our hearts and our souls into every single item we sell. We’ve passed along your comments to our team, we promise we will take it to heart so we better our future items. Your happiness matters! If you need assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day and thank you for choosing us!
Cute item but I was disappointed that the item came in a tight-fitting box with only plastic covering it, no padding. The door to the compartment on the left side is overlapping the next door and the hinge was bent during shipping. The prices aren't that great on these products, so when I see one I like enough to order, I expect a nice, usable product at delivery.
Hi Robbie, We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. We replied to your inquiry but never heard back from you. It is possible our emails are landing in your Spam folder. You can add yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to your contact list to ensure you receive any future communications.
Decor Steals is rated 4.5 based on 10,427 reviews