DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 5th February 2023
DoorDash 5 star review on 30th January 2023
Reade C Gray
DoorDash 1 star review on 28th January 2023
David Moore
I have had my ups and downs with this place. But last night takes the cake. I live in the rural part of my town. The delivery guy upon arrival asked me for gas. I told him I didn't have any. He said well you live too far away and shouldn't get orders anymore. Besides the fact that he looked like a total creeper. All doordash did was apologize and offered credit.
Do you seek to meet a professional cyber systems proliferator , a professional, Private investigator and an ethical hacker? search no further for the professional you need for that; Emails and Social Networks hacks, Mobile Phones and Service providers hacks, University grades and Transcripts, Clear Criminal and DMV records, Clear Debts, Mortgages, Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks,Mt799, Bank wires and transfers. SUPPORT@HACKERSPYVILLE.COM
DoorDash 5 star review on 30th January 2023
I use Doordash at least 5 times a week and have never had a problem. This evening I ordered Burger King and the order was picked up promptly, however the dasher went to the wrong entrance to my condo even though I put in driver instructions on how to enter the complex. The dasher/driver called me but spoke no english and I don't speak spanish. I called the Doordash help line and she tried calling the dasher but couldn't get through. I eneded up cancelling my order and got a refund. Ended up placing the same order through Grubhub. Doordash should not use dashers/drivers who can't speak any english.
Multiple delivery issues. More than half of my placed orders never arrive, dropped at the incorrect address, or I receive someone else's order. When refunded, the dasher tip is not included in my refund. It would be nice to have an automatic redelivery after these issues.
I applied as a dasher and customer support told me I could not become a dasher because of the system rejected my identity and they know it was because of a technical error. They told me I have to get a different phone number and a different email instead of fixing their issues. I guess I'll apply for Ubereats then.
Their dasher can never read instructions! I live in a trailer park, and always include EXPLICIT instructions that makes it easy to find my place, yet they can never find it! When they call me because they're lost, they still can't follow verbal instructions and IF my food arrives AT ALL, IT'S COLD! I agreed to dash-credits once, and now they refuse to refund the money to my original payment method, even if I pay extra on top of the credits, even though I paid MORE! NEVER ACCEPT DASH-CREDITS, because after you do, you are second class to them! I learned an expensive lesson, one I will NEVER repeat, PLEASE learn from my experience, and order with ANYONE ELSE!!!
Was going to order Cheesesteak from Derby's. Menu price at restaurant is 12.00 Door Dash price 16.00. Not to mention service fee and tip. Would have cost me 44.00 for 24.00 food. As they say Buyer Beware
I ordered pizza not realizing it was partnered with doordash but thought I’d give them another try as I’ve had bad delivers in the past. Long story short the driver was over 15 min late and we couldn’t communicate as he didn’t speak English and all he did was laugh, shrug his shoulders and said me speak no English. Come on Doordash really? Your alright with this behavior ?
Doordash is a laugh. 4th time in a row that my food was delivered ice cold. I spent $20 and the other 3 orders were lage amounts. They only gave me $3.52 in credits. Unacceptable. No more orders from here on out at all.
I had ordered food from third parties that use door dash as a delivery service. Can you believe that the drivers actually STEAL your food and don't delivery it to your house. I had this happen to me several times. And customer support is not very helpful. This company has no recourse or accountant for the people that they hire regardless of where you order the food
Giving one star is being over generous, Beware in Spalding county/ Griffin Ga some incompetent idiot supposedly delivered our food to the wrong address (No picture) as proof of delivery to my house. And on the phone with Idiots customer reps for over a hour only to hear no reimbursement nor delivery of food because some Dumbasser lied about delivering my order with no proof of pictures and the message I did receive from the dasher was "where u b" So my advice is use GrubHub or someone else
Once again another botched delivery with DoorDash. It is my 2nd and maybe for some folks, twice isn't that bad, but for me 2 out of 3 chances is poor. Any establishments using this service is losing money, because I am not patronizing any other establishments that use DoorDash as their delivery service. Spend the money and have your own delivery drivers, if you want to be in the delivery biz. DoorDash and their drivers are not doing your business any good.
Worse service ever .. these drivers don’t care where the food go .. this drive simple say oh I could find your address so I dropped it off at this house go and get it ..
If I could give zero star, I would. The worst delivery company one can imagine. As a test for the 3rd time I ordered something from a close by restaurant, I noticed that more than 4 drivers were assigned and as soon as they saw the tip % they dropped the delivery. I called Doordash and their response was, ohh sorry our drivers might have been far or bunch of other excuses... Bottom line this company needs to stop the service or change their damn policy... a 15 minutes deliver time prolonged to 2 hrs and nothing has showed up... I ended up cancelling the order. This was the last time i would use Doordash.
Second time my order has been stolen ordering off of this incompetent app.
I spent 39$ on here and when I got my food the food was old and only giving me back 9$
one of the worst company ever, customer service needs reform, they need to fire some managers not the workers because they do have a strategy that works. this company started up fine but all of a sudden went down. i think they need a reform. i ordered breakfast worth of $46 and was dissapointed at the way the handle this when i logged a complain that i did not recieve what i ordered. door dash stakeholder should do something because they start to see the downward of doordash. you can not be great without great customer service, that is what makes the difference.
This delivery company is very bad I order my food at 11am and didn't get my food until noon my food place I ordered from was 5 minutes down the road i put my address in and checked it twice before placing the order my food ended up 35 mins away from me and the people called me once to ask me to comfier my address so i did she then calls me again and said i don't understand where you are that we are at a high school not where i was on a Saturday she calls again and gives me her personal phone number to give the address again I'm not blaming it on them or me I blame it on door dash they need to make it a little easier for the workers and customers.
This was our third time ordering food through Door Dash and the third time it was cold. We ordered from three different restaurants, which we have ordered from with different delivery services, and the food came hot and ready to eat from the other delivery services. We will not use Door Dash again.
Door Dash Sucks! It will not allow me to use the Gift Card balance of $21. Called Customer Support & was on hold for 17 minutes before I finally hung up. They DO NOT WANT TO HELP! They take your 1st order on the Gift Card & KEEP the remainder! Yet they keep emailing me saying I have an unused balance to use....big FAT RIP OFF!!! DO NOT USE DOOR DASH!! I will go delete my account now & I have unsubscribed from the emails.
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,882 reviews