DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
Tabitha
DoorDash 5 star review on 6th February 2023
Allan C
DoorDash 1 star review on 5th February 2023
Dave
DoorDash 1 star review on 5th February 2023
Thomas
This was our third time ordering food through Door Dash and the third time it was cold. We ordered from three different restaurants, which we have ordered from with different delivery services, and the food came hot and ready to eat from the other delivery services. We will not use Door Dash again.
Door Dash Sucks! It will not allow me to use the Gift Card balance of $21. Called Customer Support & was on hold for 17 minutes before I finally hung up. They DO NOT WANT TO HELP! They take your 1st order on the Gift Card & KEEP the remainder! Yet they keep emailing me saying I have an unused balance to use....big FAT RIP OFF!!! DO NOT USE DOOR DASH!! I will go delete my account now & I have unsubscribed from the emails.
Delivery was taking more than 30 minutes than expected, when trying to cancel, I could only get about 20% of the value. This was after trying several times, originally I would not receive any of my funds back. Utterly terrible
Everything!! They sent me several time things I was allergic to. I ignored it until actually almost died then I tried to get them and they didn’t care. Not worth it.
Doordash has a system in place that will flagged and deactivated my account without warning and no explanation. It was cold and mechanical. The email that I received offered no recourse. See the screenshots below. I did nothing wrong. I was stunned and made to feel like I had done something wrong. My suspicion is that some AI algorithm was unleashed and I was among a group of accounts that was punished. I am fed up with being made into an unwitting victim ground up in a virtual machine. This has to stop! If my suspicion is correct, companies have to be made to tell customers prominently that they are subject to AI so that the customer can with a choice to opt out or abandon the service. It took a day to get the issue fixed because I was subjected to a 24-hour review period. I tried to dismiss it and contacted support via chat the same day. They claimed my account was active. I tried again and I was still blocked. I waited and tried the next day about the same time and was blocked. So I called customer support and had to press for immediate correction instead of the suggested 2-hour wait for my account to be reviewed by some mysterious team. (There's always some team at these internet companies with magic powers.) Surprise, surprise! After I got upset about having to wait two hours the representative removed the deactivation on the spot. I was struck by the duplicitous turn of events. I feel like these internet companies are big blackbox machines that consumes and crushes people algorithmically with impunity. In this case, I got a lot of canned permutations of a corporatized apology from a person who is obligated to respond that way. There is something fundamentally wrong with this company and others like it. Some strange inverted morality seems to have possessed businesses everywhere in just the last 3-6 years, especially in the last 3 years, at least. Nothing is the same. The processes are menacing and draconian. If Doordash was government, I could not say that it was a democratic republic, but something lesser and opposed to the core principles in US founding documents. PayPal, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Apple, and Google come to mind based on this experience. Unbeknownst to me, their algorithm said I was a criminal and I get no due process. What if Doordash was a bank or a hospital that could send you an random email saying you cannot receive services from us any longer with no explanation and no dedicated mechanism of due process or appeals. Heck! I didn't even know Doordash does such a thing. And why now, in this present climate? And why me? What did I do wrong? Why was it random? Who was in control? Rather, WHAT was in control if not a person? Who trained the AI and on what data? Were customers made overwhelmingly aware that they were subject to a machine's decision-making? I have so many questions and so many concerns about this wild AI west that is being foisted on regular Americans. But again, if it was a person and not AI, which seems unlikely, what the heck is going on?
DoorDash 1 star review on 28th January 2023 DoorDash 1 star review on 28th January 2023
I requested my full refund they said 7 to 10 business days it's been 2 weeks and the daughter support is not helpful at all they got a free $32 from me
Driver delivered food to the wrong address and customer service said they would only refund me $6 when I spend 25. When I called the driver she said she couldn’t find the building and dropped off at some random house.
For several years now we have been able to order a gluten free bacon cheddar burger from this location until this evening. In trying to understand the door dash server as she attempted to explain what we could have that was gluten free we were finally able to determine that it was the actual burger which they were attempting to swap green beans or salad for. We called and spoke with Josh who couldn’t pass us back off to the doordash team fast enough. So needless to say Earl’s is now off our our list of regular restaurants that we order from. Very disappointing!! Hello Moxies/ dine in aka No Doordash due to Door dash subscription cancellation !!!
For some strange reason these door dashers cannot read addresses correctly. As of late I have not been receiving orders; due to delivery to incorrect addresses. Now doordash refuses to fix the issue and leaves their customers hanging due to no fault of their customers. My address is 902 and the last delivery was made to 906A. Smh.... Uber eats is a much reliable alternative.
Don’t even bother with door dash, they’re not worth the frustrations! Not one delivery person Rings your bell once they drop off your order & they leave your drink in Front of your door, so you can’t open the door to get your drink and food without spilling your drink. I mean, “use your brain much?”
I have people pick up something. Right by my house. I have had dasher that are right by the location. It took 45 minutes just for a jack in the box breakfast sandwich from 2 miles away and the dashers location was in between those 2 miles when he picked up. Like do you have him wait? I have a good tip and still can’t get good speedy or semi warm.
Second order with missing item but still charged on credit card. Today, ordered two 12 piece leg and thigh buckets of Chicken from KFC on Railroad in Pittsburg, only received 1 bucket with 12 pieces of chicken but charged for 2 buckets or 24 pieces of chicken, also did not deliver my Pepsi $3.19 even though I get charged delivery fee and $13.23 tip for order missing 2 of 5 items ordered. Food was also old and cold. I will never ever use Doordash or order from KFC again. Doordash owes me $28.95 plus $3.15 for the drink. I will be filing dispute on credit card because there is no number to call with delivery issues.
Drivers continue to steal my food and company doesn't want to give my money back. Most drivers are lowlives.
I just created an account yesterday and the over charged me $5.00.They eventually put it back on my card.I ordered today and they asked me to scan my card.Someone deleted my payment method.My card is a virtual visa card so I couldn't scan it which they knew yesterday.I put it back as my payment method and they wouldn't let me order without scanning my card.SMH
I used DoorDash once. The food I ordered came with a one dash free delivery. My food was delivered to the wrong department, so was already cool when I finally got to start eating. Then I cancelled the membership. Yet, I got charged for it today. I had to cancel the membership twice online before it would accept the cancellation. Now I’ve been on hold for over 30 minutes trying to get this fixed. DoorDash is nothing but a scam. If I could do a zero out of 5 stars that is exactly what I have given. Doesn’t even deserve a one star.
I ordered food from a restaurant on door dash and the food was never delivered so I called door dash to let them know and they said there’s nothing they can do and didn’t honor my wish to be refunded or to be compensated on any way. I will never order again because this has happened and the fact that in the past orders were wrong. It’s really sad times.
Due to your non security my bank account was compromised...will never use our services ever again. Shame on you...I will tell everyone what happened
Am I the only one who keeps getting missing food from Door Dash? The food never comes on time and there is always something missing from my order the last few times I’ve used them. The last 2 years their service has become horrible. I’ve had missing food delivered to the wrong address and they don’t care.
I’ve had two door dash drivers not delivered my food and I have cameras so I got proof and when you call them or text they don’t answer the call and ignore the text Smfh. I think I will be canceling my DoorDash subscription. Doordash sucks and some of the doordash drivers too
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,904 reviews