DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
Ordered at 830pm. Doordash said eta was 40-50 mins, approx. 930pm. Didn't hear anything from anybody after that! Just a message that said we haven't found a dasher yet. It's now after 10pm. The place we ordered from closes at 10pm. So, we called the restaurant, picked it up ourselves & will probably never use doordash again. We're only 10 mins away. It's really too bad 👎😔
Posted 16 minutes ago
Terrible service. Caviar was great but got bought out by Door Dash and it has been downhill ever since. One time an order got delivered to the wrong house and we had to re-order so didn't get food for 2 and a half hours. Another time a Dasher just went to the completely wrong part of town and took an extra hour to get to my house, for no reason at all. This time, my food has been sitting at the restaurant waiting for a Dasher to pick it up for over 45 minutes and customer service is telling me not to contact them until my food has been getting cold for an hour. Which is ridiculous. Why don't they tell you they don't have capacity for your order right now instead of barely doing the job? That's it. We're done with Dasher. Just going to drive across town and pick our own damn orders up from now on. You suck Door Dash!
Posted 44 minutes ago
DoorDash have some of the most incompetent & careless Dasher I have ever met. They will leave your food at the wrong address & won't even bother rectifying it. Some of them are just so CARELESS. It's a shame because there are Door Dashers who are good at what they do. However, the bad always overshadow the good.
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely horrible! My order was two hours late. When it arrived it was wrong. When I called they refused to give me a refund and said I had to call the store. I ended up picking up my own food and paying for the delivery fee, tip and service fee! I ordered 80$ worth of food!!! They are the worst
Posted 1 hour ago
They picked up my order but it was never delivered. Do not order from these people. Won’t give money back! That’s an awful way to treat paying customers
Posted 1 hour ago
DoorDash delivered the completely incorrect order and when contacted, basically refunded us about 14% of what we paid. So we had food we didn't want and were out about $40.
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered my food at around 7:45 on Friday, January 15, 2021. Granted it was a Friday evening but the delivery time for my food changed about 20 times. I live 10 minutes away from the restaurant from which I ordered. My food was finally delivered shortly after 9pm after the original delivery time was set for 8:24. I will never order use door dash again. Highly disappointed as this was also my first time using the service and had tipped the dasher $5. I wish I hadn’t used the service in the first place.
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered from two restaurants, Panda Express and Chipotle. They had my order from Panda Express delivered to Chipotle. Chipotle didn’t have any order for us then somehow it was cancelled. Then door dash want to give partial refund instead of whole refund. This is the second time they screwed up my order. Will NEVER order through them again. They’re thieves. I’m waiting on my panda express order which if it gets here will be cold. $54 worth. I do not recommend door dash. They don’t even deserve the one star I had to give to put this review.
Second time in a row left off half the order we paid for! Needs to be shut down.
They tend to allow the drivers to overbook. I placed an order at 4:45 and the order kept getting pushed back starting at 5:35 then as late as 7:30. Who wants to wait three hours for an order?
If I could give zero stars I would. Second tome in a row that the order was wrong. Ordered tonight from Chipotle and one of the items was wrong...didn’t even have the right name on it. I ordered at 5:50 pm and the expected delivery was 6:38 pm. The dasher picked up the food at 6:28 pm and it wasn’t delivered until 7:20 pm...I don’t live that far away from the restaurant!!! When it was finally delivered the ores was wrong. Called support and after 15 mins was told they could send a replacement item for the wrong item because the restaurant wasn’t answering. All they could do at that pint was give me a partial refund...2+ hours after I first placed the order. Horrible. Will never use them again.
DoorDash called me to tell me that Wendy’s didn’t have all my order and wanted to know if I wanted rest of my order so I told her yes and she said ok. App told me for an hour she was still coming with rest of the order then it popped up that she canceled the whole order and I never got rest of the order that she called me and asked me if I wanted?!?!? Wtf!?!?!! So I called the number back she called me in and it said it was out of order and not working! I’m done!!!!!!!
Saw a door dash guy picking up an order from Habit Burger in Nampa, gross beard and no mask.
Tried to order food from Amelia's which is on the list of restaurants for Door Dash. My order was canceled because this restaurant is not at Door Dash affiliate. Called Door Dash customer service. Their advice was to contact Amelia's and pick up the order my self. When I asked for a manager I was told by Door Dash customer service that they were on a remote site and It would be impossible to talk with a manager.
An hour and a half waiting for my food which was cold when it got here. They don't care if the dashers don't get your food to you. They will offer a five dollar credit. It's not the money it's getting the food in a resonable time
After having several instances with our orders not showing up, we have deleted the app and will not use DoorDash again.
In 2018 I made my 1st order from Doordash
After an extremely long wait we received a call that the restaurant we ordered from was no longer there.
The doordash employee apologized and said they would refund the order.
2021 I received an email from Doordash stating I had a credit. They will not refund my money in fact told me to order from someone else. Basically they are thieves, we you enter a service agreement and do not deliver you refund their money, not issue store credits.
-10/5 stars.

Where do i begin? First order went through their system fine and when the driver got to my home, he mark as delivered and drove off with my food.... Called customer service and was on hold for an hour to state i never received food. Late in night and no other restaurants open then..

Second time I ordered I only did to get a $20 voucher. The order went through and was granted a $20 voucher. Thought, okay awesome deal! Glad i gave them another shot. WRONG.

After i received the voucher and confirmed it was in my account, i proceeded to place another order the following month. I try to log into my account and THEY BAN ME for "violating Terms of Service" with no explanation. Reach out to tech thinking it's a mess up. They give NO REASON behind it whatsoever.

Figured they only banned me to avoid the pay out of my $20 voucher... Ridiculous. PoS company. I will pay extra to use Uber Eats. PoS software, PoS customer service, absolute trolls.

My company decided to deliver food to employees homes during covid. First time customers and had a coupon code that was mailed to them to entice them to try DoorDash. 20% off one order and free delivery. COUPON DIDN'T WORK and stated they weren't first time customers when in fact they were.

DoorDash needs to get hit by the Cancel Culture mob. Attn: Cancel Culture, stop crying over different political views and go after greedy, scumbag companies such as DoorDash. False advertising and poor customer service will be the downfall of this terrible service company.
I had to give up on them. They made mistakes more than half of the time with the orders. It is really pathetic. Its such a simple thing but orders where constantly showing being delivered and not received.
Dasher stole half of my food order and doordash decided to do nothing about it. They employ thieves and don’t even care.
DoorDash is rated 1.53 based on 10,588 reviews