DoorDash Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend DoorDash

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I was missing 4 items and it was Buffalo Wild Wings Fault !!! Dirt dash was right on time and was not at fault for my missing items.. Buffalo Wild Wings has bad customer service and did not put all my missing items in the bag .."
"Door dash cancelled order through gmail with no phone call, upon calling restaurant they said they contacted door dash and the driver would be on the way, almost an hour later still no driver. Not only will doordash not delivery from places they say they will they wont even call the customer directly leaving it up to the restaurant to figure out it out and also leaving the restaurant with a made order they never intended on delivering. All around poor experience, will not use again."
"My husband and I was attending a wedding so we decided to do dash food to the kids. Food never came the app kept saying it was 12 minutes away .....lie food never came do not use this service and they can not credit your card right away so if you don’t have extra money do not use this service! And they did not do anything to compensate for the inconvenience!!! Not even 7 dollars they give you fore referring people! Customer service is terrible up loading chat"
"The worst ever i ordered food and it was picked up from the restaurant but never got delivered to me. I called both the restaurant and doordash and NO ONE could help me. I wanted my money back and i had to go back and fourth and gave me the runaround. The doordash guy name was Joel C. He needs to be FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!! I am so disgusted i will never use them again. They need to be shut down asap!!!"
"Do not use the service... you will regret it!! This was the 1st time I ever used Door Dash...we ordered pizza from an Italian restaurant at 6:30, thought we would have it in 60- 90 min, Well it's now 3 hours later and we have no pizza... after numerous phone calls we were ultimately told that although our order had been picked up by a DD driver they could not identify them or contact them & did not know where our pizzas were. They did refund our money but basically here it is 9:30 at night and we have our dinner and a ruined evening. DO NOT USE DOOR DASH.. I will never ever ever ever use them again!!!"
"Customer service sucks more worried about money than the customer"
"I actually gave you a zero ⭐️ I ordered some Chinese never got my food but you guys charge me for it when I called the number back they said the number is no longer in use I work hard for my money thieves come and steal from me will be Panish hundred times 100"
"JSON de-serializations in the app, notifications failing to apply the deals they advertised, unreal up-charges so they can eat money for providing static website service? I don't understand what kind of profit margin they are going for, but to be as greedy as a large company like Uber (which has a bad rep already), this is absurd. $30 orders end up costing over $50. I could legitimately ask my neighbour to grab food for me and to order themselves something off the menu - the result would be over $10 cheaper. Seem absurd? It is."
"I paid for items that were not present in my bag...I tried texting and of course when it's a question regarding an order they don't respond! I just uninstalled the app...I am tired of not receiving what I order!"
"I leave 3 mins from a restaurant where I ordered my food. Delivery time was supposed to be in 30 minutes. After 2 hours waiting and calling to the driver, Jarvis W finally called me back and told me he is still driving due to back Memorial Day traffic. I checked with the traffic in my area, and it was lighter than usual. Driver never showed up! I tried to cancel my order, but website would not allow because driver was "delivering"... He was delivering something okay ... but not my food! Never ever ever use this stupid service again! They should think how to lock people's food into a safe container where driver cannot have fun with it!!!!"
"Second non delivery of food in Arlington,. TX. Use another service, Doordash doesn't give a S76%$! about service."
"The driver (Tenisha) went to the wrong address though it was not her fault. I gave her the correct address and she never showed up with my food. I called her to see where she was she did not answer the phone then all of a sudden the number did not work. I called door dash and the lady told me that the driver informed her that she delivered my food (which she did not) and instead of giving me my money back she wanted to credit my account until I expressed that it would only be fair that I get my money because I never received my food. I understand that it sent her to the wrong address but to lie and say she delivered it knowing she didn’t is what I have a problem with."
"WOW! Only 22% give DoorDash ***** while 66% give DoorDash * ! ! ! Yet Wall Street said today its stock is noticeably improving ? ! ! We’ll see what shakes out. No need to describe yours truly’s 2 experiences, given the DESCRIPTIVE. NARRATIVES here ! ! !"
"Ordered food @ 5:00 pm. Delivery time was suppose to be 5:51 pm. I got a text at 6:00 from the driver that her car wasn't working and she would be leaving to go get our food soon. so 10 minutes after we were suppose to have our food we finally get an update that she hasn't even started to pick it up. NO COMMUNICATION, HORRIBLE SERVICE, NEVER USING AGAIN. literally all she needed to do was let us know before hand and it would have been fine, but here we are"
"All businesses that allow door dash delivery should be required to staple all orders closed to avoid any dashers tampering with food."
"I have placed many orders with DoorDash and have had problems. But, this is the worse. Placed an order on May 16, 2019 for Japanese food. Wasn't really paying to much attention to the receipt because I had past experience ordering with them. When I looked at the receipt (after the fact) the food total was $51.00, they charged a $5.99 delivery fee and a $11.73 service. This is ridiculous!!! Just wanted to share to no one else gets taken advantage of."
"If I could give 0 star, I would. I ordered something scheduled for later and they cancelled it last minute. Seriously, they have problems in their systems. They also have very bad customer services. They did not apologize at first when they had to cancel due to their mistake and the person that called me was very rude. I will never use doordash ever again."
"If I could give no stars I would. Can someone explain why they advertise a 17 minute delivery time for a specific restaurant and then once that submit button gets pressed, they tell you it will take 45 minutes? But awesome because they have a cancel button, so you press that button and guess what? 5 seconds into submitting that order you can't cancel, so now your stuck waiting for food you don't want because you don't want to wait 45 minutes after thinking you would be eating a burger in about 20 minutes. So you look to contact the dasher and they provide a number. You text that number and guess what, that number is no longer valid for the door dash. So I look online for help, press that button and it takes you to a FAQ page. No way to contact anyone. This is a horrible way to conduct business and I will make sure to advertise how horrendous this service is. Oh, and of course, I don't receive a refund. A big middle finger to this company. ***** And before they try to come back and say I had the wrong address, that was an after the fact moment. I tried to cancel before I even knew that.******"
"I ordered food and they stole it they never showed up"
"I live on a college campus, and the dasher Eve J could not find my dorm. Understandable. What was uncalled for was when she began yelling at me out of frustration because SHE could not follow directions. I regret tipping her, and I would have cancelled the order if it had not cost so much."
DoorDash is rated 2.11 based on 3,823 reviews