DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
John Barnhart
John Barnhart
Amy Louise
Barbara Nobinger
Check what you’re paying for. They are scamming you. Add up the totals of everything and see where they charge for for everything twice
Posted 1 hour ago
Very Very crappy customer service. I have been transferred to several agents, each telling me they would transfer me to an expert that was going to help me, but non helped me. they just kept transferring me wasting my time
Tried ordering food for my sister for her birthday. For 2-step verification, could not get the code delivered to me phone. Tried multiple times got the account freezed for 30 mins. Waited for 30 mins and more but could not get out of that problem and the time went by. Lunch time passed by in the waiting game. Live support professional had nothing to offer except to take me through the same steps that I had taken already. I am so dispappointed, could not send food for my sister on her bday.
I never received my order. They said it was delivered, but my ring doorbell never went off and nothing is outside. I tried reaching out to customer service no one ever responded to my message. So I guess I'm out $48 and no dinner for tonight.
We placed an order last night. Driver arrived with the wrong order then said we had to cancel and re-order if we wanted our correct dinner delivered. Went immediatelty back to the app only to see the order marked as "Delivered". Thus began our 24-hour nightmare with what passes as customer service at DoorDash! After spending 4.5 hours in total with their phone reps over two days, we are now told we will NOT be given a refund because the order is listed as Delivered!!! Our order was NEVER delivered!! We have been refused any opportunity to speak with a supervisor or someone possessing the ability to correct this. The chat app even resulted in agents saying they don't see our order on our account at all. What kind of sham is this? Everyone said someone would contact us within 24 hours, which has come and gone with NO-ONE reaching out to us to get us our money back. Empty promises. We have never experienced such incompetent and disrespectful service from any company before. We are not only NEVER using DoorDash again (and urge everyone reading this to avoid them), we are about to institute legal action to get our money back, as it has been stolen by DoorDash. Criminal, disrespectful and incompetent!!!
90% of the time, the drive can NOT find my home. That is what im paying $100 for… to open my door and not have to go out. But every time i have to leave my house and track down a lost foreigner. Ive spent thousands ordering this way until finally no more. Not worth. If i have to leave my house. Ever single time… might as well just go and save half every time
Everything is wrong it’s awful!! You get half an order and starving but hey we can credit you. That’s not helping me now. Literally the past 2 orders were missing half my food
I didn't receive my order at all. They tried to say I did and give me a partial refund. I informed them that it wasn't going to be a problem, I'll just contact my credit card and get the money ripped from their merchant account, as I have cameras to verify that I didn't receive anything.
Never never never use this "service". I did and wasted my time and money. I placed an order a store with an estimated 34 minute delivery time. Once the order was placed the estimated delivery time blew out to 43 minutes. When the driver collected, the app said they were delivering to somewhere else and would then deliver to me, this added another 20 minutes to the estimated delivery time. When the order finally arrived it was f'ing cold and completely unexceptionable.
were to begin outdated maps on your dashers applications that cause wrong deliveries proving that an order was not delivered even with surveillance footage however the last straw is substitutions this goes from simple orders like chips for example fritos scoops charged at 5.15 for a 9.25 bag to instead be replaced with a 3.5 oz bag of normal chips at same price. but far worse ordered fish tacos from a local taco shop while i understand things get soldout any time i picked up from them i was notified however me being allergic to shell fish was not notified of the substitution until after delivery at which point im thankful for labels and the final notification but still stuck with the bill this seems to be a growing trend and rather than refunding for missing items or unavailable items doordash is fine with what ever is on the shelf... do yourself a favor order direct, order for pickup save some money and dont trust doordash with your time
Order was cancelled by DoorDash after waiting an hour. Delivery time kept getting delayed in 5 minute increments. I must remember to choose any other delivery company if given a choice, and just not order from that restaurant if DoorDash is the vendor.
Your drivers are very irresponsible and careless. One of my drivers went home with my food and said was getting her phone charger. After 10 minutes I called and she said she’s going to deliver another order instead, and would come to our house later. Horrible service and took way too long.
Food arrived cold again, had to reheat everything. This is the last time I will apply a tip to the Dasher. In the future, if I even use Doordash again, I'll tip them cash at my door IF the food is even warm.
First order took hour and half to be delivered to wrong address. Remake was given to wrong driver. 3 attempt and another hour and a half so I called to complain to find out the 3 order could not be filled. No one says anything after an hour and a half and I had to talk to door dash support to find out that the 3 attempt couldn’t be done. Not happy. Lost a customer!!!
When I ordered the other day, the food was taken to the wrong location even though the address was correctly placed. Had to wait another 40 min for it to arrive. Placed another order this morning and was told by the driver that they could no longer make my order at chick fa la because they had quit preparing breakfast even though I put the order in an hour or so before the end of breakfast and was told by the driver she was there waiting for the food. I cancelled the order because they could no longer make it and requested a refund. Got 12 dollars back and 20 for store credit even though I asked for a full refund. Don't need credit for a company that isn't reliable with delivering food.
Can’t believe the emails my business is receiving from Doordash , explaining that we should offer reduced priced to up our revenue. Your having a laugh reduce the price then the 30% commission that Doordash takes leaves us just covering the cost of the food! Do doordash know that a bag of potatoes or a box of eggs are over $50 each? How about door dash take less commission
Doordash really sucks at their one job - picking up food and delivering it to your door. My food gets lost or stolen from a restaurant almost every other order. The only reason I continue to use this horrible service is because I get “free” delivery through my chase card. But at this point, I am ready to just give up on doordash. If you like ordering food, waiting an hour, not getting it, and waiting three days for a refund to your card, then Doordash is the service for you!
Ordered and paid, did not receive and doordash would not compensate. Nothing like being ripped off $80. Recommend running the opposite way way from this business
Food always coming late, cold, and sometimes even missing items or missing food. Dashers take more than one order at a time so they don’t necessary come to you 1st if your ordered 1st. DoorDash should do something about it. Besides customer service is terrible. They don’t really care about you as a customer.
Driver claimed that he "could not find our office, took a picture of food and left it at front porch." Lies! I ask customer service to text me a pic of where he left food and says driver can't. Huh? Driver has my cell phone number. Left specific delivery instructions: knock on the door and hand it to me. Our office is in the SW corner of street name 1 and street name 2. our office has glass door and exterior glass walls. We were all waiting for the food while having our meeting in our waiting area. There is no way the driver couldn't see us nor we him. Customer service says driver tried calling me several times. I called back but driver barely speaks English. LOL! Only refunded $88 out of the $179 I paid. Avoid! They don't care if customers get their food. Door dash and drivers make up stories and don't stand by their reputation.
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 15,789 reviews