DoorDash Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend DoorDash

How would you rate DoorDash ?

(optional)

Naomi T. From Austin TX.
Verified Reviewer
"We ordered over $200.00 dollars worth of food for a graduation celebration at our office. The dropped the food off an hour and 20 min. early, and to apologize they offered $6.50 off our next order. The food was cold, dry, spilled sauce in the bag and trust us, no more DoorDash for our company!!! DOORDASH, IS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!!!"
"Very inconsistent deliveries. I've had food that was spilled all over itself on the drive over (lid came off the drink too!). The delivery time is almost NEVER accurate. I can always expect my deliver to take an extra 30+ minutes to arrive. I've also had issues with Doordash cancelling my order... which is fine if I choose that option, but they should NOT be cancelling my order 10min after it is supposed to be arriving."
"The food was over two hours late and cold cold cold. We were over charged by Door dash for the food. This was our first and last time with Doordash. Get your s___! together or stop trying to do food delivery you suck! Resturants shouldn't let you deliver there food it makes them look bad."
"Don't even bother... tried to order something for my kids while at work, The delivery took over two hours, I made it home before the delivery even did. Worst experience, no way to call Door Dash - they offer apologies, and a 5 dollar credit on my NEXT order... go F yourself DoorDash, there will never be another order. I Will never use again."
Hector McLoughlin
Verified Reviewer
"I am a doordash merchant and can't get the company to provide me with a window decal or respond to any of my requests. I am using my customers to Favor and Grubhub. Hector McLoughlin, Owner Poke Now Restaurants 17758 Katy Freeway #1 Houston Tx"
"When the system works it is great. Unfortunately when things go bad you are basically just out of luck. For one thing, the "dashers" are independent contractors and DoorDash takes no responsibility for their actions. If the "dasher" takes your order and then decides not to deliver -- too bad. No apologies, just a credit back to your credit card. If you have the option, choose a delivery service that has real drivers employed."
"My dasher contacted me when he was running 5 minutes late, due to traffic. He delivered our food shortly after that and was very courteous! I'm impressed!"
"Horrible!!! Third order and third time being late. The first order was almost on time. Every order after gets later than the last. This time it says my order will be 109-119 minutes late. So by the time my food gets here it will have been sitting in a car for around 2 hours, since the food was picked up around 20 minutes prior to my scheduled delivery time. Speaking of schedules, people have things to do and while I realize that any food order can be late, I don’t schedule a 2 hour window for food delivery. Do they not understand many of us have very busy lives and have to get children to practice/activities and thus plan for food delivery prior to the time they need to leave the house. I’ll soend the extra money for grub hub next time."
"i’ve ordered through doordash many times and always been pleased. my orders were delivered before the time stated. every driver has been friendly, delivered to my door, and courteous. i always tip with cash as i don’t like to put a tip on the order when placing the order just in cases where the driver was rude and did not want to do their job, making me have to go to their car to get my order. at any rate, i’ve been trying to order for over a week now, and when i tried to put in any special requests, it states that the restaurant isn’t taking special requests at this time and doordash apologizes for any inconvenience. at first i thought it was just the restaurant, but when trying other restaurants, the same thing happened. i would think the issue would have been taken care of after a week but it hasn’t. i went to the doordash feedback page and filled out the information. unfortunately it won’t let me submit it. it says all fields need to be filled in. i had filled in the fields as requested but it still doesn’t let me submit. i read other reviews and was surprised at the issues other customers were having as i have had nothing but good service till now. if the issue of not being able to have special requests and the fact that when you try to contact doordash through their feedback page doesn’t get fixed, then they have lost a very good customer, not only for them but also for the restaurants as well. it’s a shame."
"Door dash is great when I order from work. There is little to no restaurants to order from at my house and I live in the city. 3/4 times my food has been hot an fresh. Sometimes the drivers are a little slow. I referred a friend and still havent gotten the $15 credit even after watching her get her food. Overall 7/10."
"I think it might be time to stop ordering from DoorDash because lately ALL of our orders are missing items or the delivery time is later than quoted. Supposedly the dasher is suppose to double-check the order before leaving the restaurant but that's evidently not happening because order after order is missing items. When we've called the dasher we don't get anywhere so I called the restaurant and got an apology and the items delivered."
"First time using door dash. Was going to use grub hub until I read a review about how door dash was more prompt and accurate. 10 minutes earlier than promised and a few dollars cheaper for each entree than grub hub! Love it! Cant wait to use them again."
"Had my first experience today. Food was delivered in a timely manner. Food was good, ordered from Olgas."
"This company SUCKS. There are so many others who can do this, but DoorDash cannot. You simply cannot take customers money, then make them wait ridiculously longer than estimated time YOU GAVE, not have a phone number or way to contact Door Dash - I cant cancel, I cant get my order. This company should not be allowed to collect money from people - I am contacting the better biz bureau and my local news, I am not going to give up DOOR DASH IS AWFUL DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!"
Shelly Crowley
Unverified Reviewer
"DO NOT USE DOORDASH unless you want your account compromised. There have been $350 charged to my Doordash account this month that were unauthorized. I cannot log in to my account to delete my payment information or account information. I have tried calling Doordash and left on hold for over 45 minutes! Delete your profiles if you can before you lose money!"
"So I've had this problem MULTIPLE TIME and it has yet to be fixed.. I order off one of the restaurants that they offer in my area of happened to be subway that day and IN THE NAME OF THE SANDWICH I ORDERED it clearly says "6in Chicken bacon ranch combo" I order just the sandwich after choosing my bread and cheese on both my sandwiches I press order.. so 1hr later it finally shows up. Because I didn't choose bacon or ranch all I got was bread and cheese so I pay 9$ for a sandwich and they want to charge me another 2$ to add bacon TO A SANDWICH THAT HAS IT LITERALLY IN THE NAME!!! After I talked to a customer service rep and her tell me that I will be refunded for my troubles and they were also going to add 5 dollars for the inconvenience I still have yet to receive anything that I was promised. After letting the customer service rep know that I would be deleting the app she proceeded to apologize but I have sent multiple messages through the app and they are literally IGNORING ME! I'm not one to leave a bad review but this is ridiculous.. they have LOST my business and I will be letting everyone I know who uses it (ALOT OF PEOPLE SINCE IM A BARTENDER) about my experience and I'm sure they will be deleting the app as well.. have a nice day! And congratulations on losing a profitable customer."
"I deleted the app. There is no way to delete your profile - This is the scammiest app ever. The prices are not the same as they are at the restaurant, then there's a service fee, a delivery fee, and then they tell you that the driver needs to be tipped! The fees added up to almost the cost of the food. Ridiculous!"
"Waited over an hour for fast food that was 2miles away from My house. Food was cold and the order was wrong. This is the second time it’s happened out of 4 times uauing. Go with Uber eats"
"Had to wait an hour & 40 minutes for a KFC order smh.. First & last time I use this app."
"They charge 30% more on most of the items. They don't say why do they charge more when they are charging 11% extra tax. so when you order form doordash expect 40% more than actual price of the food."
DoorDash is rated 2.94 based on 1,898 reviews