DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
Courtney
DoorDash 1 star review on 21st February 2024
Ashlie Brown
DoorDash 1 star review on 21st February 2024
Ashlie Brown
Placed an order and never received my order after one hour, and I was told that a refund would be processed in 10 to 12 business days which is absurd
As a dasher, we depend on customers to tip. In louisville, KY they only pay $2.50 and want customers to tip. We can't even buy gas for $2.50 so doing door dash is driving out gas just to put gas back in your car. As hard as dashing is on a person's car, working as dasher doesn't even pay enough to keep up with maintenance.
DoorDash 1 star review on 1st March 2024
DASH is suspended service for safety? 2 hours of storms has this service down for 2 days now. Since adding Dash Pass the service and availability has dropped.
Easily the most rip off service use ubereats doordash customer service is horrible they rip you off a product instore is $49 and door dash price is $70 then they charge you a service fee on top of 12%. I get the convenience service but hey the product on ubereats is $51 compared to doordash do not use this service as they have a get rich quick policy my last 5 orders have all been stone cold up to 1.5 hrs late and I get a bad luck out of customer service do not advise using this service for anything
not even worth one star!!!! I was a great customer but because the one dasher left my food outside in a darkened area most likely by a gated building and sends no picture no follow up and does not contact customer service, they refunded a quarter of what i paid. They lost a 5 star customer. and their customer service sucks!!! the worst ever in history. they need some boot camp to learn how to deal with people
I placed an order through door dash for some Italian food for my family after just adding the door dash app . I started to receive msgs Insp saying my food had arrived we went outside but nothing at the front door I opened the app and reported the food had not arrived the app responded your rider has delivered the food I tried to contact the rider for over thirty minutes with no reply eventually the rider called said he delivered the food I said it is not hear and to return to my house to verify nearly 50 minutes passed since food had apparently been delivered eventually whilst waiting for the rider to return my neighbour knocked on my door and said we just found this outside is it yours then the rider arrived to my neighbour and my neighbours said you delivered food to incorrect address I placed numerous complaints to door dash customer service only to be denied a refund for my cold food DOOR DASH are useless I now use Uber eats with no problems.
DoorDash 1 star review on 1st March 2024
We ordered over $40.00 of food from tacobell and never received our order, Door Dash concluded that we wasn't eligible for a refund, so now I will have to call my bank and dispute the transaction
My wife order food cost $16.98. We waited, and later I got notification saying that the driver has arrived. I went outside and noticed my gate was open, but no food. We called the driver. She said she had my food in her car but she’s not bringing it back. My wife and the driver got into an argument because she will not bring the food back. We contacted customer service and they denied our refund. So I spent 16.98 with DoorDash didn’t get no food and couldn’t even get a refund. What a rip off. I’m never using DoorDash ever again. And I’m pretty much telling everyone I know about my experience.
DoorDash 1 star review on 1st March 2024
I ordered doordash to be delivered to a friend who is recovering from major surgery. The driver stole the food while lying I canceled it. Fortunately, the pizza company was understanding, very apologetic and comped the delivery while clearly upset at the deliverer stole goods.
Very bad! And they still force us to use them again by put our orders to their DoorDash credit not just refund it to our cards!
Doordash has really taken a step down I have been loyal customer from pretty much day one state to state. Recently they group my orders that take 15 20 mins usually now they take a hour. The pricing is upcharged and the menu items are not in full such as Arby's.
All of the above first of all, I ordered at like 11:58 he arrival time if order was 12:20 12:30 at the latest. I waited and waited for my food. The food was ready just waiting for the guy to pick it up. After 90 minutes the order was still not picked up, the door dash customer service was oh I will give you a 15.00 dollar credit. Really my lunch was 25, oh ok do u want a refund, I want my food. He just kept on saying oh I your driver is not answering. Well refund my money and bring me my food I have waited for an hour and half . This POS is going the wrong direction from the place he was to pick up my order. Asked for a supervisor one never came. So I canceled my order and went with Crimson to go. Ordered same restaurant different item and it was here in 20 minutes. Sounds like Door Dash has a driver issue, a customer service issue, and they are just an issue.
DOORDASH IS THE WORSTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! I hate when restaurants use them because 10/10 our food will be delivered by the rudest, inappropriate and unprofessional human being, today after giving the driver a tip he said to me:" I have a huge order come down to help me" I said sorry I can't I'm in a meeting he came up in the elevator and tossed everything at the office lobby. All of our food was spilled! We love the restaurant we dont LOVE DOORDASH! take responsibility for this...
I opened a new account with doordash this morning (29thFeb2024) and everything is set correctly with Canadian address. But when I went to add a payment method credit card, their payment screen was not accepting alphabets in the Postal Code field. It was only allowing numbers for some reason. Due to this, I was unable to add my card information, I called their customer service (Ref number: 569529694) and since the lady was not able to understand the issue, I request a callback from thier supervisor and spoke to a person named margery. She was also not helpful and instead was very annoying. I explained to her the issue and she like a recorded tape kept saying the same thing..."change browser or contact your bank". I told her I tried 3 browsers Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and also this was not a bank issue since Doordash website "Postal Code" textbox was not allowing me to enter letters. Again, she repeats "n" number of times the same thing. Change browser or contact bank. Then she put the phone down while I was still on line (29thFeb2024 around 12:40PM EST). Doordash authorities - you may check the phone recording. I requested her to transfer me to a technical person or an engineer as she was not understanding my issue and kept saying change browser, or contact bank. Then she said, they are the one who handle this. And now because of my thought of trying Doordash for the first time today, I had to starve today without having any lunch since I could not place an order due to this issue and spending all my time over phone with these not knowledgeable people. I am going to switch back to my regular service from Uber. I now deactivated my doordash account as I will never be using it again
I WILL NEVER EVER USE DOORDASH AGAIN!!!! IF I COULD LEAVE A ZERO STARS I WOULD. I OLACED AN ORDER WITH LITTLE CAESERS PIZZA ON FEB 1, 2024 NEVER RECEIVED MY FOOD. DOORDASH DRIVER CANCELLED MY ORDER AFTER IT WAS PICKED UP. I CALLED LITTLE CAERSAR TO FIND OUT WHY AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS PICKED UP AND I CALLED DOORDASH. THEY TOLD ME I WOULD RECEIVE MY REFUND IN 10-12 BUSINESS DAYS. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE IT. I CALLED DOORDASH THIS MORNING AND NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT LITTLE CAESER IS TO REFUND ME MY MONEY!!!!! THIS IS A COMPLETE JOKE.... NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR MESS UP ON AND ORDER. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!
We received the completely wrong order. Doordash did not reimburse for the full amount of the subtotal of the food - 98.00. I understand that the food was delivered, even though it was incorrect, and the driver should be paid. I just asked for a reimbursement for the amount of the food itself and they could not even do that. They reimbursed me 88.00 in Doordash bucks. Those will go unused and I do not plan to ever use this service again. Poor customer service Doordash, you should be ashamed.
Charge me 23$ for a 17$ food order is insane never again
Dasher lied about me because of the rating I gave him and got my account deactivated. After four years of being a DoorDash customer with no issues, I got one particularly crappy driver. This happened a few days ago. I placed an order for food, and it was after midnight. I live in an apartment complex. The Dasher refused to bring the food to my door stating they couldn’t find it (odd, because I order at least once a week, and every other Dasher has managed to find my door for four years). They told me I would have to walk out to the street to meet them to get my food. As a woman, I feel completely unsafe walking out to the street after midnight to meet a stranger for any reason. I sent my husband to retrieve the food and gave the Dasher a three star rating, because I had tipped them six dollars for this horrible service. The next day I awoke to an email stating that my account was deactivated for unsafe behavior. I was unsafe for the Dasher because he wouldn’t do his job and wanted to put me in an unsafe situation? Not only this, there was no chance for me to explain my side of the story or dispute anything. They just decided to take this dude’s word for it and delete a long time faithful and good customer over a lie. I have now switched to UberEats, and used them three times without any issue finding my door. Their system is far more efficient as well. Beware of DoorDash.
Have used door dash in the past for restaurant deliveries and small grocery orders with no problem. Today, I ordered groceries at 3 p.m. Delivery was scheduled for 5:45 p.m. approximately. Received messages that shopping had started and one item was even substituted ... then the shopper's name changed and I was advised that the shopper was 'on the way to the store' ... long story short, I cancelled the order at 8 p.m. Was advised by text that my funds had been returned, but have yet to confirm that. No explanation or apology for their failure to fulfill their contract to deliver by approx. 6 p.m. No explanation on how shopping was underway and then wasn't. Super poor business. Have zero trust in them now.
Ordered $60 worth of food for our family of 5 last weekend & they lost our order. I watched our door dasher’s name change at least 4 times. It took two hours for me to get in contact with someone from Door Dash to learn that our order had been stolen. I reached out via the online support & the representative was unprofessional & lethargic regarding the situation. We were credited a whole $10 ( thanks for nothing ). I called the next day to speak with a supervisor & was told I would hear back from someone within 24 hours. A full day passes & I don’t hear from anyone. I call & get the same schtick, wait 24 hours. At this point I’m livid. I spoke to five different people in two days & it wasn’t until I threatened to call my lawyer that I actually got through to a manager. He repeats to me several times that they gave me a $10 credit & that’s all they can do. So the company just steals money from their customers like that often? Why does it take 24 hours to speak to a manager? They tell me it’s not their fault that my food was stolen, apparently the restaurant is responsible for keeping tabs on who picks up the food. So the restaurant is at fault? He tells me no. He tells me over & over again that he will send an appeal into their “specialists” but I’ve already made an appeal & it was denied because they “didn’t have any contact information”. Which is queer because I order off that trash app multiple times in a week for the past year & never had this problem. Currently waiting to hear back from another “supervisor”. Stop supporting this company.
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 20,493 reviews