DoorDash Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend DoorDash

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Flooding job posting boards in my area with their ads. Have no means of contacting them. Corporate A$$holes"
"I ordered my order and paid. The driver picked my order up from the restaraunt but never finished the delivery to me.I contacted support and they have failed to help the situation.i will not be a customer of Doordash anymore after this expierence.i would recommend that other people not use this app either due to horrible customer service."
"These people hire incompetent drivers who cant follow simple directions, and have no regard for the customer. this has happened not once but TWICE. hire drivers who can understand english as well as other languages. seeing as though this is used around my office by alot of people, nobody wants to MISS LUNCH because a driver cant read."
"We ordered lunch today for three people and we were charged with over $10.00 in service, delivery and taxes and yet they cannot get the food here hot. Will never use this overpriced service again."
"I ordered and had to cancel so i called the support center and the person said thy would take care of it and it would go back to my card in 5-7 business days... 7 days later it went to a coupon... for the app... i call again and now i have to wait another week to get my money back. It’s insufficient af😡😡😡"
"Worst Experience! I agree with all the comments before, wished could have checked that before i got involved with them. Delivery is SUPER late and lot of referral credits are missing. They keep saying refer to your friend, we will give you 20$ and 7$ to friend. BUT NEVER HAPPENS!! I don't think, will order with them again EVER!! SAVE YOURSELF GUYS!"
"Every time I have ordered through Doordash, it has been delivered at least an hour later than predicted. I'm totally cool with waiting for my food if I can get an accurate time frame."
"I ordered a pizza that arrived with the wrong toppings. I notified doordash and they said they would send another one. The driver arrived at the pizza business and they have no record of the transaction. He says their is nothing that he can do, I have to cancel the order he tells me."
"Delivery was AWESOME! Restaurant filling order accurate was not...again. I have found if I don't physically go in and double check order it is never correct. Sad face because we enjoy this spot."
"the slowest service. not worth the amount of money its worth. skip the dishes is way faster and cheaper. cant even communicate with the service, their drivers take 6 orders and drop them, so by the time your food comes its freezing."
"Door Dash offers an option of scheduling a delivery time of an order. I understand that you cannot guarantee an exact time, although almost an hour early... an unprofessional way you service your customers. I’ve had too many issues with Door Dash that I have never dealt with using other delivery services. A $40 waste of my money. It’s not the first issue with them, but it’s the last."
"Terrible customer services and horrible merchant services. Called them to change menu and options and still no response on the line."
"Twice today I have ordered through restaurant via Door dash: Braum and one that started with a T in Cleburne, TX; twice it showed delivery time. When not receiving order and receiving no response from Help option on pc screen I reorder. Twice I went back to those restaurants, ordered again and twice I was told they were not delivering. These were small orders; but that is not a nice way to treat customers. Put a limit1 That way we single ones will not waiting, hungry, and find we are not getting a meal. What happened to the charge? Was my Am Express charged?"
"Everytime I use doordash they mess up and make me pay to get my money refunded. Don't use them"
"BEWARE. Doordash is not secure whatsoever. Within a few hours of making an order on doordash my credit card was comprimised, crediting over $800 from various merchants before I noticed. Also there were a bunch of smaller doordash purchases showing up on my credit card separate from my one order that I actually made. Today someone logged into my google account, I got the security notice and changed my password immediately, so luckily no damage done. However, this has never happened to me before, my google password is unique, and I changed it just a week and a half ago, and only ever log in to my account on my own secure wifi (my phone otherwise keeps me logged in for chrome/gmail access). I use a mac and iphone, and my partner is in tech and recently checked it for bugs and helped me clear out some stuff, so it couldn't be any virus, and I don't have my email password written down anywhere. After changing my password google notified me that Doordash had FULL ACCESS to my google account, which I immediately removed (as google recommended). I used google to log in to doordash, which I've done with other websites in the past, and I assumed that just meant they could see my name and basic contact info like those other websites. I don't see why doordash needs full access. This could be the only thing that compromised my password I found articles from the end of last September about how several users had their doordash accounts compromised. Doordash took no responsibility or further action to improve their security, they simply said it must have been because they used weak passwords, or used the same passwords on other sites, despite several people saying they used a secure password that wasn't used on any other sites. There was no sign of them investigating these claims, or updating the security of their systems at all."
"Not sure I'll use them again. I ordered KFC for my mom and tried to edit the order. I called the driver because I was adding another 2 pc. meal and wanted it delivered with the first one. He said he didn't know how to do that and that since he was just getting the call, he didn't get assigned it. So he took the meal to my mom. Her friend had to wait another 45 minutes to the other 2 pc KFC meal. Because they would not let me consolidate order, we paid almost $12 delivery and $4 tip and my mom and her friend could not eat together. they had to share each meal....awkward. Expensive KFC because Dash won't let you edit or work with you in a sensible manner."
"My driver picked up my food, drove in the opposite direction of my house, and parked somewhere for 30 minutes while continuing to extend my estimated delivery time to another hour. It was not until I called customer service and they called the driver that she proceeded to head to my house to deliver. Got my food an hour after she picked it up (I live 10 minutes from the restaurant) and the food was cold. All they offered was $11 in credit, not a refund, on a $35 order that included a $5 tip for the driver."
"worst delivery service ever"
"Just waited 2 hours for an order that never showed up. No one called me, I couldn't get a hold of the drive or the company and now they won't give me a refund. HORRIBLE SERVICE. Will never use again."
"Never received my order had to spend 30 minutes on the phone. That bad thing is the person I talked to lied to me. The Goodcents manager told me they have already had to refund over $2,000 because the door dash drivers aren't delivering the orders. The drivers are picking it up but not delivering it. I can see a lawsuit in the near future."
DoorDash is rated 2.30 based on 3,112 reviews