DoorDash Reviews

10AM
10AM

faisal@doordash.com

Click Here

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Multiple bad experiences, Dashers just leaving with my order, cold food, warm drinks, but the final straw was reporting a pizza that was destroyed in delivery. I wasn’t offered a refund, I got: “Thank you for submitting feedback on your recent order. We’ve reviewed your request and will use the details you shared to improve our service. If you have any additional comments or questions, please reply to this email.” I replied to that immediately and got no response. But, you can deactivate your account by searching “Deactivate My Door Dash Account” and following their instructions. Which is exactly what I did."
Are you DoorDash? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This has been the absolute worst customer service I have ever received!!! I ordered: 1 -3 chicken enchilada meal with rice only 2 -2 chicken enchilada meals with rice and beans 1 -32oz Pico De Gallo Salsa —————— I received correctly 1 -3 chicken enchilada meal. ————— I received INCORRECTLY 2 -2 CHEESE enchilada meals 1 -32oz REGULAR salsa ————— The first person I spoke with when I called DoorDash to tell them my order was wrong, put it in my replacement order INCORRECTLY AGAIN and sent the restaurant an order for 1 -3 enchilada meal with rice only (I ALREADY GOT THIS!!!!!) 1 -REGULAR salsa (NOT WHAT I ORDERED AND ALREADY RECEIVED INCORRECTLY!!!!!) The restaurant called me 45 minutes after I put in my complaint to tell me that DoorDash still hadn’t called the restaurant with my order!!!! ————— I called DoorDash AGAIN and spoke with John who put in the WRONG request AGAIN (3rd time) after repeating, 2 -2 chicken enchilada meals with rice and beans and a 32oz Pico De Gallo over and over again and he still put it in the same way the first person did!!!! Was on the phone with him for over 40 MINUTES!!!! —————— A 3rd person from Door Dash called me and kept repeating the wrong order to me over and over after I corrected him dozens of times!!! ————— A 4th DoorDash person called and after 10+ minutes was FINALLY able to do her job and put in the correct order. I had to call the restaurant 4 times and thank God I did because they were who told the DoorDash delivery person that she had the wrong order because I told the restaurant the correct one so the restaurant told DoorDash to call me because they knew it was wrong!!!! I have now wasted over two and a half hours dealing with incompetent people from DoorDash and STILL DON’T HAVE MY FOOD!!! I have NEVER had such horrible customer service in my life and will NEVER order from DoorDash again!!! Clearly you need people that fluently speak English and can understand your customers!!!! Absolutely ridiculous"
"Doordash is hell. Avoid at all costs. I would give 0 stars if i could. Waited 1 hour for my food and when he “got here” (which he never did), it said my order was complete...meanwhile i never recieved my food? I called and the help line isn’t very helpful and really annoying. The worst experience ever. I will devote my life to ensuring that doordash loses business ! :) thanks !!!"
"My refund was a quarter of the amount of money I spent. I just wasted money."
"I watched a door dash driver eat several chicken wings before he left the restaurant with the order. He was licking his fingers and touching the customers food. I was disgusted. Immediately deleted my door dash app."
"They cancel 25 - 30% of the time and normally don't let you know until you try to find why no delivery was made."
"DOORDASH IS A NIGHTMARE! 1st) We were in Miami for a wedding. Someone local must have copied our CC#. A few months later, AMEX text us about our CC# was being used by DoorDash fro a Seafood Delivery in Miami (while we were back home in CA). DoorDash could care less!; despite us asking them to stop a crime "in-progress" - DD said "Insurance will cover"! 2nd) Tonight, we ordered from Burger Lounge in CA; after an Hour, BL confirmed pickup and said DorrDash is a PROBLEM! Again, we contacted DD - only a credit. No Accountability for Serious Problems w/in DD!"
"Grocery delivery from Walmart never arrived I called DoorDash and they said they don’t have a driver order was placed at 8am to be delivered at 5 pm I would say that’s plenty of time to arrange for a driver. The end result was DoorDash cancelled the order after being 3 hours late and never notified me NEVER AGAIN"
"Let's not insult this star by giving it to Doordash. I don't know why I ordered from them after I was missing items from the previous 2 orders. I ordered from Wendy's and Doordash driver delivered it, but I was missing 5 orders of the 5 piece spicy chicken nuggets and 1 order of the large fries. Did the driver eat it because he doesn't get paid well? Or was he hungry? Did the driver not care and missed part of the order intentionally? I was supposedly issued a credit, but meanwhile my kids didn't get their food. WARN YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ABOUT DOORDASH!!! THEY SUCK!!! DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES.... DELETE THE DOORDASH APP, IF YOU HAVE IT. SERIOUSLY IT'S NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION!"
"don't use this delivery service, not the drivers or the restaurants fault. Please blame the management people for the very poor idea. The driver orders your food but not until they actually get to the restaurant. This has to be the dumbest idea ever. If they are short drivers and they get behind it may be hours before the driver gets to the restaurant to order your food. The website will give you and estimate but then there is no possibility to find out what is going on. There is also no way to communicate with the company. This lack of ability to communicate appears to be purposeful to keep angry customers from speaking with the stupid people that came up with this idea. They know it is a failure and are dragging it out as long as they can, greedy profiteers, screwing the customers and the drivers. I WISH I NEVER TRIED THIS DELIVERY SERVICE!!!"
"Door Dash is the worst food delivery service I have every used Dasher took forever call me with a bad attitude lied about being on the way with my order I wait 40 minutes he did not show up at all I had to cancel my order just to get my money back DoorDash customer service is horrible didn’t even care about what happened and rushed me off the phone."
"They do not confirm their orders to restaurants and they reduce the tips from drivers. Means that when a customer pays tips to the delivery doordash reduce the amount they should pay to the driver and put the tips to their pocket."
"Being that we share the building (and the elevator) with the DoorDash staff in Phoenix, AZ...I want to like this company. But after four horrific experiences...including today where only 20% of our order showed up (ice cold) and we spent over an hour on the phone to get it fixed...only to discover that it wasn't fixed because the first rep "made a mistake and didn't process the re-order correctly"...I will NEVER use their service again. Our entire meeting came to a halt as we navigated through multiple phone calls and long waits. Pretty frustrating when they market "Making your life easier is our top priority. Five-star service gets you what you need, right when you need it." I can't give it any stars on Facebook because they shut off their reviews...but I'd give it half a star and tell you that you are probably better served with another service. I now understand whey most of the building uses Postmates...even though we share the building with Doordash."
"I would give a zero star if I could for Doordash. IT is that bad!! I would Never recommend this company to any body!! The order came 1 full hour late so I never received the order because I had to leave the place of delivery (at a gym) and when I tried to get refund in less than a week, they said it is past the refund period and therefore no refund. Even though they admitted the same day in the reply email that they apologized for the late delivery! I NEVER RECEIVED THE FOOD!!"
"ordered my meal for my lunch hour. waited and hour and half, the delivery driver could of care less. This company really is terrible. There is no way to contact anyone but the driver who could care less.."
"Don't use doordash! The delivery person I had went to the wrong door and gave my food away to someone else, after I had spent $40.00 on it. The only way to get a refund or help is the support. There support is awful, no help! I waited 30 mins to talk to someone and when I did it was no help and I never got anything back. When I called today they said it was because my information wasn't up to date as in my email and phone number. If your dashers knew where they were going maybe they wouldn't have to call!"
"Worst service in the history of Australia. This is the most corrupt service in the history of Australia. The application is full of bugs where you enter a proper address and it doesn't show the street number. So the dasher would be waiting for me at the corner of the same road in another suburb. Then you'll be responsible for providing the wrong address. The dashers don't really have any proper training, they hung up my call while I'm speaking or got something important to say. The management team available at the helpline is of no use and do a lot of rubbish talking which doesn't literally mean anything in the context of the query. They will never provide you refund no matter what. Instead of ordering from this app, it is better to stand on the road and let your $20 note fly in the air for no cause."
"IF you actually receive your food, expect it to be cold and/or items missing. This service is so horrible. Tonight we had our $80 dinner stolen by the delivery driver. It took an hour on the phone with the restaurant and DoorDash to figure out what happened. I have three starving kids very upset. (Each time we order there is an issue; tonight was the last time. I just will have to stop ordering delivery from restaurants that use DoorDash)."
"Hello, I have to tell you how nice and professional your Fresno, CA driver Elsa is. Elsa brought my groceries from Walmart this morning on time. Elsa made my day. Thank You Kathy"
"Doordash is not my ideal means for getting my kids fed when I am working late. But I used them, and despite having the typical problems with having cooked food delivered by strangers, mostly young strangers, I used them. As far as billing, or anything like that, I have never had an issue. I have never cancelled an order, or disputed anything, but despite this, they deactivated my account for not complying with their terms and conditions??? They refused both of my requests for exactly what I had supposed l.j y done, but they refused. Lets stop being lazy, a l d accepting cold food, and potentially tampered orders and go back to eating healthy. Despite the costs already being absorbent and creating another financial strain on us, but worse, we are lining the pockets of people taking advantage of us. I can almost guarantee you that their last names would be difficult for americans to pronounce, and thus another reason they could care less."
DoorDash is rated 1.89 based on 5,033 reviews