DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
every order was either wrong or missing parts, way over priced for service, you never get a refund, and then when you want to be a driver they refuse you for months with no answers. yeah I for one am done with these crummy apps.
Posted 54 minutes ago
The company is unreliable. This is the 2nd time i ordered food and it was canceled and hour after i ordered it. They gave no explanation, just a message saying it was canceled and you can’t get your money back for days. The app is ridiculously overpriced for these types of things to keep happening. This is unacceptable. Never again will i use them! I wouldn’t recommend Door dash to my dog.
Posted 1 hour ago
Last few times I’ve ordered through DoorDash there always seems to be an issue. They would pick up my order from the restaurant, keep delaying my order, and then cancel it. They would pick ip my order and sit idly in the parking lot for over 30 minutes and delaying my order until I have to cancel my order. I would order through another restaurant’s website which is contracted with DoorDash for deliveries but would have the order cancelled due to an item not being in stock and yet they would say the order was replaced when it wasn’t. Dashers nowadays are the worst.
I already canceled my subscription with them and after a few weeks i got a charge of $32.55 on my card. They can’t even get into my account and said I don’t have an account.That means my bank information was compromised by a hacker or one of their employees used my card to pay for his stuff. I called them after 1 hour of transferring of calls to several people i got my refund. Beware!
I'm sick so I won't go out. I downloaded the app so I couldn't use it because they are set up to be deactivated for over an HR? Horrible. Will never try to use again.
Absolutely horrible company. I noticed that they are NOT BBB accredited, they will NOT take responsibility for anything their company does wrong, and once have completed your order they WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ACTUALLY GET YOUR FOOD DELIVERED OR NOT!!!!!!! RIP OFF COMPANY
Not sure where everyone is getting deliveries at but some of these comments doesn’t even make sense, First off if your order is wrong then why would you blame the driver we are in a pandemic a driver should not be opening up food and looking at it. The restaurant is responsible for getting the correct items in the bags. With orders being late you should be able to see where your driver is at all times and if you cancel a order after the drive has already went to get it yes you are responsible to pay for wasting their time. Everywhere has bad apples but not everyone is and not every area
Omg 2nd time using DoorDash. First time the driver came to drop. Off my order and he couldn’t find it in his car. He had left it on the roof of his car. When he drove off it fell on the street. Then he went to get it and brought it to me like that. And wanted me to get it. Second time they never showed up with my food. Horrible app!!!
NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER MY FOOD WITH DOOR DASH THEY LEFT IT ON TOP OF SNOW WITHOUT EVEN KNOCKING OR RINGING DOORBELL SO FOOD WAS VERY COLD VERY SAD
They never got my order right. If I'm giving a tip before I get my order and it's wrong. How am I supposed to get my money back. Also most of the time I had to go to the restaurant and get the correct order anyway so I deleted the app. And just go get it myself and make sure it's right.
If I could give negative stars I would, DoorDash doesn’t care to refund if your food is cold/ missing, the drivers could spend an hour dropping it off and door dash thinks that’s ok. Trash business and do not download
I placed an order and then canceled it. They send me a text stating it was canceled but still charged my card. I didn’t find out until the next day when I checked my account. I tried contacting them that day and the next waited 3days for response but never heard from them finally I called and was on hold for 45 mins only to be told them they could only refund my card half the amount and the rest would go to doordash credit. The reason they could refund all to my card was because I waited to long to contact them. I told them I contacted them the next day and they didn’t respond. I was then told by the time they received my message it was to late to refund my card so they didn’t think they needed to get back to me. This place is a joke! And this was not the first issue I have had with them. Will never use them again.
Doordash is the worst business how are they still up and running i do t gwt anytime you see there name you know soemthing is gonna go wrong
Terrible. I had a $66 order and the total came to $100 after delivery fees, service fees and tips. They failed to deliver all items in my order, the only thing they can do is provide me with a door dash credit for the missing items, and now I have to go out and spend more money to replace what was missing. I have a $15 tip on a $66 order and, at minimum, I expect the order to be delivered with ALL items. I will never use this app again, it is such a rip off.
ethey get the order wrong all the time my daughter is a vegatarian and tao bell for the 3rd time 4 put beef on her items and doordash said they would not compensate us for this order cause she had rhis happen to many times i have the recipt right here and they wanted a photo of the food whatever that was for so I am out 34 do;;ars and no food they are a joke i amgoing back to grub hub
I live in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. This is my first time to use DoorDash, or any food delivery at all. My order was on time. Scheduled on 1:10-1:30pm and I got it on 1:10pm. Order was accurate. It was still warm after 15 mins drive. I have nothing to complain. Just thanks. Thank you E***ee. If there is next time, knock the door, you will get extra tip in person. After I place order in advance yesterday, I found this community and because of low star, I didn’t expect much so result was good surprise.
I am so MAD about my order today for a Pizza from Paternos to be delivered between 4:53 pm to 4:58 pm. I Then I received another text stating the delivery is now 6:06 pm to 6:16 pm. That NEVER happened! Then I received another text stating that my order has BEEN CANCELLED and order from a different mode! This is the WORST delivery option available! Use Grub HUB instead!!!
Ordered chinese food at 5:10 the order was picked up at 5:36 and it is 6:30 pm and the order has not arrived yet!!!! Over an hour later. They also lied about the tracking order and said it was delivered at 5:45!!!! This is totally unacceptable and disgusting supposed service!!! Will definitely not be using doordash ever again!!!!!
Rip you off you won’t get you order or your money back, samarth j is the worst guy for door dash customer service. if you get him/her you might as well throw away your money.
I never received my delivery because he delivered to the wrong home. When I got the text my food was delivered I looked at my security camera to see a tall man red shirt delivering my order to my neighbors without looking at the house number.
DoorDash is rated 1.46 based on 13,237 reviews