DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
Scammed me, told me they would cancel my order and give me a refund because they couldn’t assign a dasher due to a shortage, then ended the chat fast. They gave me 4$ in door dash credits when I paid 22$ for food that never even came. Huge scam.
Posted 51 minutes ago
i give doordash 0 stars each order is messed up or delivered to a different address or theres no dasher available even just a few times of my order coming itll be cold im currently on the phone on hold going on 1 hour for a credit issue that was promised
Food left at wrong address. No acknowledgement of error. No apology. Dasher has his tip though. Never, ever again.
Delivery driver couldn’t find our house. Called them to give more detailed directions and was told they are not a robot. Was told I’m not helping and that we will just go hungry because they aren’t going to bring our food.
Order a pizza to have delivered through door dash the delivery guy stole our food and marked as delivered had to go and order more food and pick it up from another spot the people working for door dash refused to refund my money. Terrible company to order from dont trust any service from here
Delivered the wrong order the first time then door dash support said they would call the store to get it remade then the store says there was not order and the poor driver sat there for at least 15 minutes. Then we said just give a our refund and they give us the run around. So I will never use them again and I will tell every one I know how horrible they are and how customer service is not the priority. If I don't get my money back I'll just call my bank and tell them it needs to be charged back. Here is something to consider I'm in the business so I understand things happen however if they really wanted to keep people that order more than once a week they would do the right thing.. Glad I know where they stand now. Good by and good ridence..we will never use them again and I will tell everyone not to use them.. I'm going to tell my store all over social media, Facebook, Twitter and Tim tok. Thanks for nothing DoorDash...
Placed an order. It took 2 hours for it to be delivered and it was cold and part of the order was missing. Will never use them again.
Had to give a 1 star so I write. They steal your food. I ordered and they claim they delivered when they didn't then it takes 10 days to get a refund. The drivers are terrible and customer service is worse.
3 days after I ordered delivery from DoorDash I received a promotional email for 30% off my next pickup order (TASTY1). This was on April 9, 2021. Tried to use it today, April 16th. After calls/online chat I discovered that this promotion was already expired, had run from March 9-21, 2021. Way to go DoorDash!
Not only did my order not show up, the process to get a refund was time consuming. Would recommend another app. No surprise they have a 1 star rating.
How can you not give 0 stars?! They steal your money by not delivering your food and not paying you back because THEY MESSED UP YOUR LAST ORDER AND HAD TO PAY YOU BACK. They say they’ve already refunded you too much. YOU HAVE TO REFUND WHEN YOU DONT COMPLETE YOUR SERVICE
Past 3 orders (while on a trial too)...
3/3 incorrect orders. (100% rate of error).
2/3 NEVER EVEN SHOWED UP.
Businesses like this demand the banks get THEIR money out of MY acct INSTANTLY but when THEY OWE YOU take 5 DAYS.

Suggest selfish businesses try demanding that their customers be treated with EQUAL respect as to urgency of money transfers.

FACT: INDIVIDUALS HAVE FAR GREATER NEED OF HAVING MONEY TAKEN FROM THEM PUT BACK AS FAST AS IT WAS TAKEN ANYWAY.

When a mistake is made forcing me to drive MY OWN CAR out to check if a store is even OPEN, the MINIMUM "compensation for your trouble" ought to be $20 & not "well we MIGHT refund you in 3 days... but then, we might take 5... depends how we feel". Which is the only way I can interpret what was said to me & the careless tone in which it was said.

Door Dash has 1 thing over other companies. Creditsso you dont have to wait 5 days & lose INTEREST plus a meal too. Especially when its highly likely customers only resorted tosomething like door dash out of sheer desperation because they are either injured, in pain or recovering from surgery or just moving hoyse etc.

Suggest NOBODY rely on this for "convenience". It certainly misses the mark.

Door dasher already has the evidence but ive taken contemporaneous notes & recorded the calls & taken photos as evidence also for when I meet with my advocate.

3rd last wrong order i was offered a $10 voucher for my trouble.
2nd last wrong order EVEN MORE trouble & offered $5 for my trouble.
This time, you guessed it, NO COMPENSATION for screwing me around.

My TIME is more valuable to me than yours is to you by definition BECAUSE of disability, illness, sex discrimination society wide AND being a single mum with 2 kids (both also with multiple disabilities).

This has been copied & posted to my facebook profile. I would be more than willing to share my experiences & thoughts.

Re the question "Who made delivery" it was YOUR "own driver"
The driver claimed to have delivered our food. I don't know who she gave it to or whether she enjoyed our meal. The night before from GrubHub I also had a failed delivery from same restaurant. Are these people getting free food? No more delivery!!
Ordered my dinner from Chipotle at 5:47pm. At 8PM they were still preparing the dinner. I could have made three steak dinners and driven to another State in this time. Doordash gave me 10$ whoopee. I wasted my whole night waiting for dinner. Doordash is the absolute worse. DO NOT ORDER.
My order was canceled. They didn't state why. They have told me twice that it had been refunded when it was not. Ordered march 12 & it is now April 14. I have been in contact with customer support more than once & still no refund they just give you the runaround! I will NEVER order from them again, they can't be trusted!!
Absolutely HORRIBLE!!! Chance after chance to the point where i feel like an idiot ordering from them! Had so many complaints that they will not even credit me anymore which is where i deleted the app! Save yourself a whole lot of money and one hell of alot of aggravation and do not use door dash! The absolute most outrageous crappiest service ever! I can honestly say it is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never got my food. Had to cancel order. Was told at time of cancelling my order I will get full refund. Now they won't give me back anything.
Tip and service fee was paid and no service provided
Do not order from this app! They literally will scam you and not give you your money back. They even have “drivers” when it seems as if your order is on the way but then magically never gets delivered and they make it seem as if it’s your fault and you will not be refunded. They hire anyone to work for this app so be prepared to have drivers take your food.
I would give them a zero star if I could. My friend gave me a card and when I pulled the strip off the numbers came off with it. I have tried and tried to redeem this card With no success. How convenient to make a card where the strips pull off the numbers and can’t be read and then the card can’t be used and yet someone paid $50 for the card. Could this be a scam? I threw the cart away because it was unredeemable and have tried to contact the company to check out the original card that was purchased for me. No one can seem to do anything about it. Isn’t that interesting?
Your service. Sucks it's awful we ordered food and got delivered to the
Wrong place never order through you again we waited a while awful ....
DoorDash is rated 1.51 based on 11,412 reviews