DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 4th December 2022
DoorDash 1 star review on 1st December 2022
Theresa A Frierson
DoorDash 2 star review on 1st December 2022
Laura Arnfelt
I had a driver enter my house and demand to see the things I said I was missing then after I refused to sign that I received everything he signed my name and left
It's bad enough that you are paying almost twice the cost for the inconvenience of having food delivered. It is an inconvenience because you are paying double for food delivered cold and with the restaurant not sending the entire order. I order an 8 pc family meal with 2 sides and biscuits included. Had I bought this in person I would have paid about 26 dollars. I paid 46 dollars for the same 26$ meal and my biscuits were missing. I was given a refund of $2 for 4 biscuits. Not only was my meal incomplete, but 4 biscuits cost way more than2$. Doordash is a rip-off! Never again!
Delivery was horrible. Left a tip and had to come down seven floors to retrieve pizza because delivery driver requested that I came down to the front of the hotel. Food was cold. Mohamed was our delivery person from Rochester Minnesota. Delivery was made to the Kahler Inn and Suites on 12-4-22. Never ordering from Door Dash again.
I order food I never receive, and they took my money from my card
Delivered my last to orders to the wrong address. I complained about it. They did nothing to compensate me. They sent apic of my food at the door. Not my house!!!! I had to drive down the street and find my cold food!!
Took up hours of my day. Paid for quicker expedition. Food took longer, was cold and they forgot my bacon in my breakfast. Asked for bacon to be refunded never recieved. They danced around and gave me nothing but stress. Horrible service.
Your Driver Daniel delivered my pizza so cold. It was not right and I gave him a $5 tip. If I would have known that my pizza was cold he would have never gotten any tip from me. And it’s raining and I had to go back to Little Caesars to get a refund due to the pizza being cold. It is very unprofessional. He should have a warmer bag to put pizza in. He also went numerous stops before delivering my pizza. I would never use Door Dash again.
DoorDash 1 star review on 4th December 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 4th December 2022
My order was not delivered complete. I have this issue every time I order from Door Dash. I understand that it’s the restaurant that is not filing the order correctly but the only option you have is report it to Door Dash for a refund. Today I was shorted two orders of bacon that I paid for and Door Dash refused to refund me. They would not let me chat with a supervisor and kept ending my chat session in the middle of the conversation. I won’t use their delivery service anymore.
The last 3-4 times we’ve ordered food thru them, there was something always missing! Door dash does refund any discrepancies but that’s not fair to them if the driver gets a whiff of your french fries and can’t resist, not saying that the drivers do that but who knows, can’t prove it.
This is a bad delivery service. was out of town, ordered steak baked potatoe and salad for autistic child (13 yrs) only steak arrived. I texted Door Dash and they said they would respond in 24 hours! What the heck! I said can you please send over a baked potatoe and salad they said they will get back to me. I ended up getting back to bank and disputing entire amount Who wants to pay $30 for cold steak with no sides???? GOOD BYE DOOR DASH FOREVER.
Door Dash is the worst. I placed an order today using doordash the delivery driver marked it as delivered when I did not receive my order. I called doordash and the first person I got in the customer chat didn't feel like doing their job and wrote the call as an investigation. I have called back numerous times and have chatted with many Associates , yhat just proceeded to end the chat. Or tell me since the call was taken this way I have to wait 24 hours to even get my money refunded or even speak to anybody. I don't see how this is my fault when I am out of money just because the associate was too lazy to do the job I am going to go to my bank and report this as an authorized transaction since they will not refund me my money they are very unprofessional and unbelievable. Do not deal with them they should really hire people who want to do their job and know how to handle a call.
Oh my! Door Dash should go out of business! This is the biggest ripoff scam. It's so unfair people are not protected from these predatory rides hare and delivering companies. Their hope is to have people working for them that can't speak English and/or unemployable so they can USE them up. I clocked in over 50 miles in 4.5 hrs for a lousy $35. Today, I've been out for first 3 hrs and have made only $29 with over 40 miles, tolls. I need to fill my car up with gas so yesterday was just a total waste of time not to mention the wear and tear on my Car. This should be against the law! If you are considering delivering for this company...DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!
I do not use, nor have I ever used, Door Dash. I frequently receive coupons for $10.00 off first Door Dash delivery; however, after this experience I will never use it: Today I have visitors. A large food order was made from a local restaurant store. My daughter placed the order and as soon as she received notification of delivery she went to door to find nothing had been delivered. Additionally, I have Ring doorbell camera and two other video cameras, all of which show no delivery or attempt to deliver. I get sound notifications when there is approach to my property and received nothing indicating no one even dismounted a vehicle to effect any delivery. The Door Dasher is a Scam Dasher.
Too bad there isn’t such a thing as zero stars!! Another horrible experience. Food comes after two hours, restaurant not responsible. Not ordering anything that is being delivered with door dash again. HORRIBLE!!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY! My wife and I placed an order 2 weeks ago. The restaurant called to say the order came through 2X for two different amounts. We needed to go online and cancel one. We did. We got an email saying we’d get the refund in 3-5 days. We didn’t get it. We called the customer service line. They said the duplicate would be refunded. Then we got an email saying they were refunding PART of the order and giving us the $43 remaining balance as a door dash credit?! We called back AGAIN. Now we were told that they couldn’t fully refund us because it had been more than 10 days! This was their mistake! We spent hours on the phone and online in the past 2 weeks over this. “Andrea” was the supervisor I spoke with in SanFransisco”. She was clearly trading a script and had no ability to actually resolve this either now we are to wait ANOTHER 3-5 days to see if the refund comes through. I’m starting to think this company does this on purpose so customers get frustrated and let them keep the money. Isn’t that FRAUD door dash????? Never again #doordash
Absolutely disgusting company. DO NOT USE THEM, my first order went somewhat smoothly, and the dasher himself was kind, though we did compromise to meet at a nearby parking lot on my college campus. Second order: You've lost a customer from now on, and I will absolutely be spreading the word. I placed an order for Mcdonald's on December 2, 2022, hoping to get some fast food after a hard day of studying, and I was met by the absolute worst experience possible. Firstly my dasher couldn't find a way to get to my dorm complex. Ok, that's reasonable, but it was what he did that absolutely boiled my blood. This man parks in the administrative sector (nearly 20 minutes away from my dorm), and tells me to come down to him after I asked him to come to a closer lot (about 5 minutes from my dorm, 2 minutes drive from his location). He proceeds to send me a message in Russian (which I assume was cursing) and tells me to meet him there or cancel the order. We never came to a resolution, and he intentionally left the food at the front guard station instead of canceling and refunding my order (he wanted ME to cancel, thus giving up my refund). I then contacted Door Dash's support team via the app, and they ultimately refunded me $5 in dash credit (on a $20 order), then an additional $9 in dash credit after calling their customer service. I still do not have my food, and I will not walk thirty minutes to and fro in the rain. DO NOT order from these people, they will take your money, and do absolutely nothing if anything goes wrong.
Because their help options in their app does not work the customer service can not help so you lose your money and the food you try to order you family they don’t take care don’t take chance it will be right no matter that you work 6 days a week nor 60 plus hours they will say u fortunately they can’t do anything
So it's ok for Doordash to steal dasher tips, it's okay for the Doordash dasher support team to lie to dashers, it's okay for them to act unprofessional but when a dashers completion rate goes down due to unfair and unjust pay rates per order, then it's of for doordasher to terminate the dasher without notice? Doordash is stealing money from hard working dashers who have great customer ratings.. Doordash also hires dashers without a background check.. This makes absolutely no sense but it's true because doordash terminated me and stated that I would never be able to contract with them again, and I HAVE A CLEAN BACKGROUND RECORD... I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL, NOR FOR THE CUSTOMERS, NOR FOR DASHERS BECAUSE BOTH PARTY'S ARE AT RISK FOR THEFT BY DOORDASH!!
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,336 reviews