DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 1st December 2022
DoorDash 1 star review on 28th November 2022
Robert Moraga
DoorDash 1 star review on 27th November 2022
Dave Keener
Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my wife would just be on her phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check hier phone out into. Now I know when she’s telling the truth and how to curtail her, I think it is not a drastic step if it’ll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. Their services includes: Iphones hacking, Samsungs hacking, Phone calls, messages, contacts, social media, emails, any kind of manipulations ,Geo location tracking, all other hacking and web hacking issues. SUPPORT@HACKERSPYVILLE.COM
DoorDash 5 star review on 26th November 2022
I've been ordering through DoorDash for some time and they always make me happy. The food is nice and warm?
My daughter placed an order,well she never received the food because the dasher who name was Taylor unfortunately pulled up in a dark tinted window truck and thought it was funny for her and her car load of ppl to play around with my kids food ,$53 worth of food which was put on the porch step and then was taken back...if anyone receive food from this their Taylor be careful this person should not be working for doordash or any place if her and her friend were hungry and broke just say that..oh and she disable her phone...I'm not trusting this again...
I'm a Doordash delivery driver, it saddens me about some of the poorly rated reviews on here. Some people honestly don't care about thier jobs its just a paycheck, that's everywhere you go and I hope people will take that into consideration. As for me as a driver I always go above and beyond just the other day a lady wanted to add apple pie to her order I told her I have no idea how to do that and you would probaly have to reorder. So I told her I would pay for it, it was under $2 just to simply be kind and I knew I could afford it. So just hop e and prayer that you get a driver who actually cares about thier customers because it's hi and miss.
I am new to doordash. I made an error on the delivery time. This was for a special birthday event. Doordasher Jalin MADE IT HAPPEN despite my error. I could not believe how caring doordash was. I will use this service! Wait...I will learn how to use this service and use it.
I am doordash driver. I deliver orders. Sometimes they send radio waves or high beams in my mind and I have no choice but to eat your food. I drive like normal and then weeeuuoooo in comes the waves. They make me steal. They make me cry. I can't stop it. They control me now. Please leave a good tip. Thank you.
The 5 stars is for a door dash driver by the name of Chunfeng L. & for her alone. I give door dash 0 stars if I could but had to give 1. I ordered from Del Taco on Halloween night. My order was cancelled by the 1st driver who made an excuse that restaurant was closed (walk in) & to reach out to Del Taco. (Door dash has to knock on Del Tacos door after hours & they didn't receive a knock.) Del Taco stated my order was ready but no one picked up....anyways door dash customer service wasn't much help either. Long story short the driver Chunfeng L. was kind enough to go pick up my order & deliver it in a timely manner after all that other s**t went down. She is the only decent thing that door dash has going on. Thank u Chunfeng L. !!!!! 5 stars for Chunfeng L. & her alone. Otherwise in my personal experience door dash sucks.
The customer service is amazing, Jane was very kind and gave me my money back immediately for a refund issue.
I use them in Polk county Florida and the people who have delivered have been AWESOME!!!
Don't forget to tip your driver! Remember folks no tip no trip! Or yes trip!! And I will eat your MUNCHINS!!! jajaja!
So I posted a couple days ago about how doordash wouldn’t give me my money back for the desserts I ordered but didn’t get. Door dash still suck because they didn’t do anything about it. I do want to say that Perkins made it right and was wonderful about it all. They ended up giving me a couple whole pies for our troubles. I will always go to Perkins, but door dash has lost another customer. Seems we are dropping like flies. SMH.
I had fast and very efficient service .. thank you
Kimberly came to lil Caesars on Brambleton on Friday Oct 14 to pick up an order. She was very respectful and patient. I wish they were all like her.
Is there anything I can get on door dash just 6 or 7 dollars in cash all I have are 2 5 dollar bills
Dear doordash I am writing this review on behalf of a dasher As we are unable to find out how to provide recommendations to doordash on behalf of Dashers.. It would be a lot easier for dashers to provide customers with prompt delivery service if Doordash would require all customers that live in a gated community to provide the location of the visitor's gate As part of their address when registering for doordash delivery service 9 out of 10 times Google maps through the doordash app will take the dasher to the wrong gate when there are multiple!! Dashers spend so much time driving from from one gate to another before they finally finding the gate for visitor's Customers living in gated communities with multiple entrances should be required to attach the location of the visitors gate to their address. It would not only improve Prompt delivery service by Doordash and Doordash Dashers It would also improve Doordash and Dasher ratings and make life a lot easier for Dashers!!!!
I downloaded doordash app to send my son lunch. He's in omaha ne and I'm in utah. I have never used the app and made n error. I did the live chat and they got everything resolved fast and easy. That is so very rare in the world we live in now. This was above and beyond excellent costumer service. Doordash ,you need to be proud of your live chat help. They are amazing.
We have ordered a few times with door dash. Gabriel Culiat believes their customer service is wonderful
Allen was excellent!
No tip No trip! Or I will eat your chow chow jajajajajaja!
They are far better than uber eats due to their support structure when deliveries go wrong or restaurants make errors. I stopped using uber eats entirely because you can’t even reach anyone.
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,300 reviews